Voice your displeasure with Bing Schools Superintendent Martinez tomorrow night, 7:00p.m.

bballcoach

One of my nephews who has since graduated...when he saw trouble at the school he would yell as loud as he could "THE PRINCIPAL IS COMING!" and that would, at the very least send the offender running.

Glad that worked, here they would knock the Principal out if he got in the way, hence all the security and police that have to babysit Florida's public schools. Problem is, and I guess it's getting the same up there,..is that these students know they have the PC Police to guard their backs. The school officials have to use extreme caution not to offend one of these monsters or there will be Hell to pay!

Teachers have to spend their entire class dealing with disruptive non students instead of actually presenting a lesson. These mutant offspring have no desire to learn and are only in class because their momas may get their public assistance cut if they don't attend. I feel so bad for the kids who want an education but PC has messed up their education cattering to the mutants.

And physical attacks on teachers/students are way too common. But again, say anything or raise any questions......"RACISTS!"

Let me tell you of a incident that happened to me once just a few years ago. I had a Black Punk Non Local who got in my face who was looking for trouble (asking me for money telling him NO and hitting on my friends girlfriend right in front of him) when i was helping that friend with his car.

Well he found (trouble) it as the yelling increased back and forth and about to have a physical confrontation i called him a Dumb A Hole. He called me a Racist white mother f-er.

I could believe he was that dumb to call me that so i yelled back at him when did i call you a N-----!!! you dumb ass wipe.

Well then his group of trouble makers (5 to 6) heard the yelling came to his assistance, so did everyone who worked at Chenango Supply including Gary Kipper (RIP Gary) even Gary came out with a Axe handles and employees to help the situation seeing it was me. Even the guy's who worked at New York Radiator all carrying wrenches and etc. Needless to say they dispersed and fast.

True story just ask Randy Tokos of New York Radiator.

Yep, mutants always flee when the fight becomes even or if there is even a hint they don't have full advantage. People are starting to fight back as the Police/Sheriff's can't and won't do anything to stop these packs of mutants.....Many a mutant has learned that lesson as well but it doesn't stop them, like brainless zombies they keep comming no matter what. One thing I have learned is that you have to be careful who you cross down here because you just may end up rotting in a swamp never to be heard from again.

They are quick to pull the racist card but cowards when all by themselves. Did I bring in the slaves? No my grandparents came to America with pennies in their pockets through EI and worked for everything they got, never took a handout and became Americans.

Why is it that the Afro Americans allways cry about their roots being slaves so they are entitled to living the good life for free?

The Afro Americans that went to school and earned what they have are ashamed of those who are takers but will allways defend them.

They are quick to pull the racist card but cowards when all by themselves. Did I bring in the slaves? No my grandparents came to America with pennies in their pockets through EI and worked for everything they got, never took a handout and became Americans.

Why is it that the Afro Americans allways cry about their roots being slaves so they are entitled to living the good life for free?

The Afro Americans that went to school and earned what they have are ashamed of those who are takers but will allways defend them.

Which is why we need a President (instead of the current enabler) who will tell these deadbeats to STFU, get off the damn streets, get an education, and become a contributing citizen or no mo freebies! If these mutants spent half as much time and energy trying to improve their lives instead of gangbanging, they would all be rich......

So only Presidents can prevent gangs?

Sure, after all that's exactly and only what I stated and exactly what the post I quoted was referring to...."Only Presidents can prevent gangs". However, Presidents can still do a lot besides enable and hand out freebies to slackers...if it were to be on their agenda....like golfing.

Maybe more of those slackers will move into the neighborhood and decrease the value of the house you are trying to sell even more...

always different when it hits home...right?

Perhaps you got confused in your automatic Obama defense mode and only read the second part of my post referring to those mutants being constructive and not destructive.....

Anybody else smell what's Trump's cooking? That's EBT cards burning on an open grill!

Sure, after all that's exactly and only what I stated and exactly what the post I quoted was referring to...."Only Presidents can prevent gangs". However, Presidents can still do a lot besides enable and hand out freebies to slackers...if it were to be on their agenda....like golfing.

Maybe more of those slackers will move into the neighborhood and decrease the value of the house you are trying to sell even more...

but you prefer they blow each others heads off when it hits home...right?

Perhaps you got confused in your automatic Obama defense mode and only read the second part of my post referring to those mutants being constructive and not destructive.....

Anybody else smell what's Trump's cooking? That's EBT cards burning on an open grill!

I don't have a problem with drug DEALERS killing each other.

I keep forgetting that some people here don't understand any joke that isn't about Hillary being a beast or Obama being stupid and inept.

Sarcasm. Get some.

I keep forgetting that some people here don't understand any joke that isn't about Hillary being a beast or Obama being stupid and inept.

Sarcasm. Get some.

OK, here ya go:

That was one of the best "jokes" I've heard all year...aside from Sanders actually thinking he can win. See, no Obama nor Hillary in there.

post-794-0-32015900-1455844815.jpg

^You forgot hanging students upside down out of the windows by their shoes...oh, that wasn't in the movie was it, that was real. :) Holy Mackeral where's Andy?!

Binghamton High School is like the old movie "Backboard Jungle"..so much drugs..daily visits from the police and sniffing dogs searching lockers..so dam sad..when will our Superintendent do her job to correct all of this????

BHS is not the only school in our immediate area with these issues. You just seem to hear more about BHS than the others. If you only knew.

This all started years back when Juanita invited the NYC people to come upstate and live off of us.

OK, here ya go:

That was one of the best "jokes" I've heard all year...aside from Sanders actually thinking he can win. See, no Obama nor Hillary in there.

What’s wrong with ending the war on drugs, rebuilding infrastructure, raising taxes on the wealthiest 1% or ending police brutality?

Seems like the other 4 items would pay for rebuilding infrastructure.

You can't blame Crabb for all of this, SUNY has a big part in this infusion. Don't you think that some of these drug dealers and scum ever travel or visit their siblings for the party? Sure do and they know they have a market to sell their products with little or no controversy. I've seen it first hand back in the seventies. The more students we have the more party favors are needed that's for sure. You can point fingers at anyone but it's only going to get worse the more the University grows, you ain't seen nothing yet wait until the Pharmaceutical school opens there will be drugs you've never seen entering that market.

Getting prescription drugs out of a pharmacy is not all that easy to do.

Most hospitals have computer controlled locked cabinets that track every entry, deposit and withdrawal. I would imagine a pharmacy school won't have mason glasses or cookie jars full of opiates sitting out on the counter or lining the shelves of the mop closet.

This is true but let's not think that it doesn't happen everyday, hmm educated and a knowledge of what to mix together. I'll bet there will be one or two that will come up with the new form of something or another. The fact is the growing campus population will be needing a larger supply of what is allready on the streets thus more drug trafficking from NYC and many will roost in Greater Binghamton like it or not.

Archived