Binghamton honors prostitute a month after her gone missing date?

Clyde

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete and Bubba...Oh never mind...It would be a waste of time...

WTF is wrong with some of you people ????...She was a human being...A human being with faults...Like us all...we ALL have them...That is of course if you feel you don't have any... be the first to throw the stone....And these "Outstanding Citizens" you hold in such high regard when it comes to recognition...Trust me they all have faults too....

The are faults and then there are faults. Swearing is a fault. So is being a hooker. They are not on the same level. That is the difference.

I agree with the wank but to give her a decree at a council meeting is down right stupid ! Maybe council needs to working on how to get rid of the hookers and rug dealers instead was of putting the hookers on a pedestal. They even paid someone to frame the damn thing all of this on the taxpayers dime!

Yeah, goddamn rug dealers have ruined this town. We should lay down the law and carpet bomb those a**holes.

Even though she MAY have been a pro. She was a person and earning a living the best way she could. A girl (or guy for that matter) can sleep with anyone and everyone and it's OK but give them a dollar and they are a criminal??? If spouses were engaging spouces there would be less need for girls. As far as I am concerned if two people are willing and no one is forced,harmed,or coerced what is the harm?

I used to post on BCVoice about ten years ago, and I didn't even know this site still existed. I researched the Bambi Madden graffiti in 2012, and photographed dozens of tags. You can see them at the link below. Twice I have given Binghamton Police the name of a convicted violent rapist that had close contact with not only Bambi, but another murdered Binghamton woman who was found dumped in a field in Pennsylvania. This man is dangerous, and he is still walking the street.

The Vampire of Doom City

Even though she MAY have been a pro. She was a person and earning a living the best way she could. A girl (or guy for that matter) can sleep with anyone and everyone and it's OK but give them a dollar and they are a criminal??? If spouses were engaging spouces there would be less need for girls. As far as I am concerned if two people are willing and no one is forced,harmed,or coerced what is the harm?

There isn't any harm and has been the longest lasting business thus far....

I used to post on BCVoice about ten years ago, and I didn't even know this site still existed. I researched the Bambi Madden graffiti in 2012, and photographed dozens of tags. You can see them at the link below. Twice I have given Binghamton Police the name of a convicted violent rapist that had close contact with not only Bambi, but another murdered Binghamton woman who was found dumped in a field in Pennsylvania. This man is dangerous, and he is still walking the street.

The Vampire of Doom City

Who was that?

BTW, that link was quite creepy.

you've got the most post with video I have zero so let's double that number or maybe more for all the time it took you to find them

There's this new website called Google. I go there and can get what I want in a few seconds. You spend way more time on here than I do and the stats back that up. Sad when this is how you spend your retirement. The reason you have zero posts with pics and video is because you still haven't figured out how to do it. My 5-year old niece can figure that out. I hope for your sake you're still continent. Hopefully, you at least know when it's time to go, Bubba.

Is that the best you have?lol a few seconds on google? the stats don't show how much time you spend on google or any other site your twisted little mind searches more than likely you are all over he web searching for ways to rebuttal me and all the others you stalk on the BCVoice. O never mind you really aren't worth th bother.

Is that the best you have?lol a few seconds on google? the stats don't show how much time you spend on google or any other site your twisted little mind searches more than likely you are all over he web searching for ways to rebuttal me and all the others you stalk on the BCVoice. O never mind you really aren't worth th bother.

What's wrong? Did I strike a nerve Bubba?

Archived