73 in a row!!

sportsexpert

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ginny Weedon

BCV's favorite and most promiscuous hussy!

"The strongest labor market in years helps explain part of the increase. Job openings are at a record high and companies in most industries are hiring."

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/part-timers-might-account-for-labor-force-surge-2016-04-01

"The strongest labor market in years - HOW MANY YEARS? 2, 3 ???

helps explain part of the increase.HOW MUCH OF THE INCREASE DOES IT EXPLAIN? 1% 2%????

Job openings are at a record high AT WHAT SALARY??? SURE WHEN YOU CUT PEOPLE FROM 40 TO 28 HOURS BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE, YOU WILL NEED MORE PEOPLE.

and companies in most industries are hiring."AS OPPOSED TO HOW MANY WERE HIRING 10 YEARS AGO. DURING THE GWB YEARS???? I AM SURE YOU CAN FIND 1 COMPANY IN EACH INDUSTRY HIRING.

All these statements are open to interpretation with no backing data to support it. Lots of nice words. "Glistening generalities" they call them.

Obama controls "the numbers". They can be anything he wants them to be. Of course they will be revised downward at a later time.

"The strongest labor market in years - HOW MANY YEARS? 2, 3 ???

helps explain part of the increase.HOW MUCH OF THE INCREASE DOES IT EXPLAIN? 1% 2%????

Job openings are at a record high AT WHAT SALARY??? SURE WHEN YOU CUT PEOPLE FROM 40 TO 28 HOURS BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE, YOU WILL NEED MORE PEOPLE.

and companies in most industries are hiring."AS OPPOSED TO HOW MANY WERE HIRING 10 YEARS AGO. DURING THE GWB YEARS???? I AM SURE YOU CAN FIND 1 COMPANY IN EACH INDUSTRY HIRING.

Obama controls "the numbers". They can be anything he wants them to be. Of course they will be revised downward at a later time.

If Finding the cloud inside every silver lining paid cash money, you'd be richer than Herr Drumpf.

Clue: the world (and domestic) economy has been changing for decades. We've lost all those high paying manufacturing and some tech jobs to overseas companies, and they ain't coming back, unless Japan or South Korea drop a nuke on a few of them.

We are neck deep in the middle of a shift towards a "service economy". Look it up.

Also: look up The American Economic Crash of 2008. GWB was in office then.

It's like you have a case of Demon Jizm Buildup so powerful that it's blinded you to the realities of life....only it's Demon Obama Hatred. Still, it's gotta be hard getting that out of your hair after it's dried.

I thought that was your job...

I am pretty skilled in that here on BCV, but then this IS a place where a lot of us come to rant because it's socially unacceptable to say a lot of these things out in the real world.

Thanks for noticing.

Ain't Obama GRAND! I especially like the one that said murders rose 72% in Chicago in 16 lol

it's refreshing to see someone get so much joy out of people being killed. I'm guessing some of the murdered are kids and grandmothers. Throw in a few boxes of dead puppies here and there too.

take a look at the overall national murder rates over the last 8 years. Warning: you won't find any reasons to celebrate the President failing there.

Applauding failure and death. It takes a special kind.

Archived