Dallas

sportsexpert

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's going to be an all out war. And it's going to turn very racial again

that was my first thought....it's gonna turn more ugly than Ferguson, and fast. Summer's here and some people got nothing better to do than "protest" and troll the cops into shooting.

What the hell was going through that cop;s mind?

Damn.

We sure don't need THIS again.

All this spring I was thinking the Clinton/Drumpf Drama would keep us occupied enough all through the summer.

This blew up in ONE DAY!

I better get a few more boxes of bullets.

This is a very sad state of affairs.

This was organized.

You're reading my mind....at least about possible snipers.

They had to have contingency plans in place to start firing at ops as soon as they showed up en masse.

Gotta wonder if more groups aren't in cities sitting and waiting for the protests to start and the the cops to roll out.

Might have to bring in the military. It's going to be a new form of terrorism. We may see martial law in our lifetime here.

Can't blame you for thinking that, at least in some big cities below the Mason Dixon Line....or Baltimore....or Chicago.

If there are any militarized groups laying in wait, they've had the better part of a year to gear up and train.

Dallas PD has a photo of a suspect in camo carrying a rifle. Their website has crashed. They posted photo on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/search?q=dallas+police&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch

They're saying 4 dead officers.

Is it the picture on that twitter feed they are showing of the Black guy, possibly military?

Black guy, possibly military?

Black man, yes. Just showing a camo shirt, no hat, rifle strap over his shoulder. The know many of the shootings were done with rifles.

Now another photo of from behind with black shorts on, sneakers. Nothing particularly military looking about him.

now Lemon is talking about bombs going off downtown.

What's sad is that these terrorist will be viewed as heroes now. There will be protests to set those who are caught free and if any are killed, there will be more riots and possible ambushes. They are now martyrs. It's going to get ugly folks. And what a great time for our other terrorist friends to strike while we are yet again distracted.

Archived