Dallas

sportsexpert

This happened 2 blocks from Dealey Plaza and the officers shot are being treated at Parkland hospital. 1 or more snipers are on the loose? WTF!? 4 officers dead now.

The guy in the picture just turned himself in so he probably isn't guilty...

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's sad is that these terrorist will be viewed as heroes now. There will be protests to set those who are caught free and if any are killed, there will be more riots and possible ambushes. They are now martyrs. It's going to get ugly folks. And what a great time for our other terrorist friends to strike while we are yet again distracted.

I don't think that they will be viewed as heroes by any reasonable people, Caveman. At least I hope not.

Our society's tolerance for such cowardly shooters is wearing very thin.

Aye SNSD he was not the only law abiding citizen carrying a weapon last night. Once the shooting started he and others gave their rifles to police so there would be no mistakes or confusion.

The last killer is now dead and the race baiters will now begin the rhetoric excusing the killings.

Notice the Rev Al or the Rev Jesse are not saying a word.

They're busy lining up their travel arrangements and writing their speeches.

Gotta have a new suit and their tailor doesn't do that sort of thing overnight.

There's also the matter of negotiating the fees for them and their entourage....you know, "consulting" and stuff.

Was just watching Fox News and they had a black man on who hit the nail on the head.He brought up that 521 people were killed by guns. Out of that over 200 were white ,130 or so were black and the rest were Latino. He went on to say that not one BLM movement would not know the name of one White or Latino or all the other 's who were Black. And he blamed Nobama for this problem. Time to go out and fet a weapon for my family's safety .We can't depend on the F.B.I. to get anything done as we have now seen .

President Obama, of course, has had his media speech about the two recent shootings in Louisiana and Texas. He goes on and on about how African-Americans are victims of police violence time and time again. He goes on and on about traffic stops and searches against African-Americans. He will not mention the word 'black'. He does not mention Alton Sterling's unusually long rap sheet. The man has been in trouble since his teenage years and he was 37 years old. He does not mention that Alton was a sex offender or had been previously arrested for firearms possession. He just blames it all on the cops who basically are trying to do their jobs. I bet he blames white people too but he can't come out and say that. Why is he making speeches about shootings that involve blacks? Why doesn't he make speeches when white people are shot by cops? Like the case in Johnson City? That's because the white person killed in Johnson City was committing a crime so his life didn't matter to Obama. Doesn't support Obama's agenda in other words. It's amazing that Obama doesn't try to do as much research on how cops have to react to certain situations and they training they receive. Per his speech, he has time to research how many times black people get arrested versus white people. I think race relations have gotten worse since Obama became President. He should stay out of this. He is only inciting people. I wonder if Obama will make daily trips to Chicago to talk about the black versus black crime there? Doubt it because then again that doesn't suit his agenda.

Sure, Obama this, Obama that.

Ok.

Keep in mind that Obama wouldn't be on TV talking about this had two DUMB, inexperienced cops not pulled their sidearms and shot those two guys without reason (that we know of or was witnessed.)

Sure, we don't yet have all the facts. In cases like the Mike Brown debacle, we might never know all we'd like to.

I don't know which guy is which, but the one guy (white shirt) lying on the ground face down with two cops on him, hands behind his back, got shot and killed. THAT is wrong in any scenario, in any circumstance. That CAN'T happen. If it were a white guy it'd be all over the news. There'd be no riots, but it is a black guy and now we can expect riots in multiple cities. Great.

It was ONE cop. One cop sets off this whole thing all over again, only it won't start from scratch. It's obviously escalated while in a dormant state from where it left off last year. Now we see what might be organized, preplanned groups of snipers. Even if it was only 2 of them, it's still an organized effort to assassinate cops from rooftops.

Rant about Obama all you want. It won't change anything and we can all clearly see WHERE this started again, WHY and by WHOM. One cop.

I'm still blown away by the black guy who got gunned down from behind in the middle of the highway by a cop who just walked up, pulled out his weapon and fired 7 shots into his back, 5 of which he fired AFTER the "perp" was on the ground dead and lifeless.

How does anyone justify THAT?

"Obama this....Obama that....."

Please.

And btw, I'm totally, 100% pro-law enforcement, anti-crime, anti-gang.

President Obama, of course, has had his media speech about the two recent shootings in Louisiana and Texas. He goes on and on about how African-Americans are victims of police violence time and time again. He goes on and on about traffic stops and searches against African-Americans. He will not mention the word 'black'. He does not mention Alton Sterling's unusually long rap sheet. The man has been in trouble since his teenage years and he was 37 years old. He does not mention that Alton was a sex offender or had been previously arrested for firearms possession. He just blames it all on the cops who basically are trying to do their jobs. I bet he blames white people too but he can't come out and say that. Why is he making speeches about shootings that involve blacks? Why doesn't he make speeches when white people are shot by cops? Like the case in Johnson City? That's because the white person killed in Johnson City was committing a crime so his life didn't matter to Obama. Doesn't support Obama's agenda in other words. It's amazing that Obama doesn't try to do as much research on how cops have to react to certain situations and they training they receive. Per his speech, he has time to research how many times black people get arrested versus white people. I think race relations have gotten worse since Obama became President. He should stay out of this. He is only inciting people. I wonder if Obama will make daily trips to Chicago to talk about the black versus black crime there? Doubt it because then again that doesn't suit his agenda.

I agree with everything you wrote except: everything has gotten worse under obama.

Sure, Obama this, Obama that.

Ok.

Keep in mind that Obama wouldn't be on TV talking about this had two DUMB, inexperienced cops not pulled their sidearms and shot those two guys without reason (that we know of or was witnessed.)

Sure, we don't yet have all the facts. In cases like the Mike Brown debacle, we might never know all we'd like to.

I don't know which guy is which, but the one guy (white shirt) lying on the ground face down with two cops on him, hands behind his back, got shot and killed. THAT is wrong in any scenario, in any circumstance. That CAN'T happen. If it were a white guy it'd be all over the news. There'd be no riots, but it is a black guy and now we can expect riots in multiple cities. Great.

It was ONE cop. One cop sets off this whole thing all over again, only it won't start from scratch. It's obviously escalated while in a dormant state from where it left off last year. Now we see what might be organized, preplanned groups of snipers. Even if it was only 2 of them, it's still an organized effort to assassinate cops from rooftops.

Rant about Obama all you want. It won't change anything and we can all clearly see WHERE this started again, WHY and by WHOM. One cop.

I'm still blown away by the black guy who got gunned down from behind in the middle of the highway by a cop who just walked up, pulled out his weapon and fired 7 shots into his back, 5 of which he fired AFTER the "perp" was on the ground dead and lifeless.

How does anyone justify THAT?

"Obama this....Obama that....."

Please.

And btw, I'm totally, 100% pro-law enforcement, anti-crime, anti-gang.

I'm going to address this about Obama because HE is PART of the PROBLEM. Here we have a sitting President who picks and chooses what police-civilian interaction he is going to address. I didn't see him making a media speech about Almond Upton who blatantly ran down Trooper Skinner on a highway. I don't see him making speeches about the dozens of law enforcement officers who lose their lives everyday because some people choose to commit crimes for their occupation. I don't see making speeches about the number of white people who have lost their lives to either police officers or a criminal.

He is the President of the U.S. of America and he needs to not get involved in these issues. He is picking sides and believe me all people probably hear is about how racist cops are and how only black lives matter. Did you hear his speech? He went on and on about how privileged white people are. How white people are less likely to get pulled over or searched by cops. How white people get arrested less than black people.

In the Louisiana case, Mr. Sterling was a serial criminal. The police were called to the store because of a disturbance. The police were called! These people want the police to respond and then they riot, loot and burn things when a situation gets out of control. It is very easy to point fingers at the cops and not the instigator. We don't have all the facts and I'm not condoning what the police did but until you walk in a police officer's shoes then none of us can say for certain what is justified and what is not.

Now 5 police officers (at last count) are dead and 2 of them, I believe, are black. Obama will probably now make a little speech about it because two of the officers were black. Obama has made race relations worse in this country because every time something happens he goes on and on to the media before he has any facts! I'm sick of it. Yes, Obama this and Obama that. Please...

For reasons some of you know, I am the furthest thing from a racist. The President has done more to divide the nation on race than unite it in my opinion, which is just that, an opinion.

There is no question that these cops were doing absolutely nothing wrong, they were assassinated simply for being cops, white cops at that.

He will not likely invite any cops to have a beer summit or whatever other nonsense he portrays. All of that said, this was not the work of Obama, it was the work of a racist, deranged, sociopath. JMHO

Archived