Dallas

sportsexpert

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lincoln wanted to ship them all back to Africa. Too bad that never happened.

I was surprised when I read this, but it is true.

I think Liberia was the nation that was founded with this mass deportation in mind.

Did you hear his speech? He went on and on about how privileged white people are. How white people are less likely to get pulled over or searched by cops. How white people get arrested less than black people.

In the Louisiana case, Mr. Sterling was a serial criminal. The police were called to the store because of a disturbance. The police were called! These people want the police to respond and then they riot, loot and burn things when a situation gets out of control. It is very easy to point fingers at the cops and not the instigator. We don't have all the facts and I'm not condoning what the police did but until you walk in a police officer's shoes then none of us can say for certain what is justified and what is not.

Being pulled over for driving while black is a widely accepted and statistically verified reason for being pulled over. The reason we whites don't realize how prevalent it is is because....well......

I've got a few black friends and they told me it's been like that their whole lives.

I just watched the Sterling video.

Two cops have him pinned to the ground. One kneeling near his head with his pistol aimed at his neck and the other hand on him. The other cop is kneeling on Sterling's waist and it appears Sterling's arms are pinned to his side, face up.

Just before the video cuts away it looks like Sterling lunged to his left, half shoving the one cop off him. It's at that point that he gets shot. I'm guessing the one cop jumped up off him as soon as his partner pulled the trigger.

The next clear video is of Sterling laying still with an obvious bullet hole in his chest. He does move his left arm after a short few seconds, but it's clear he's not going anywhere.

It sure looks like one cop yanked a small handgun out of Sterling's right pants pocket. Slo-mo assessment will tell for sure.

It'll take the experts to analyze the video and to check the additional store video that the cops confiscated, but, for now, I'm gonna say it LOOKS like Sterling decided to fight off two cops, one on top of him and the other with a gun 6" from his chest.

Dumb. If that's the case, it was the WORST move he could have made, the cops will be absolved of any wrong doing and the "he din doonuffin" Michael Brown riots will start all over again in short order.

The longer it takes for the investigation, the worse the eventual rioting outbreak will be. We may have a justifiable shooting in the national spotlight.

I don't think the rioters will even wait for the results this time. They're clearly gunned up with rifles and sniping from rooftops and parking garages, at least in Dallas.

I'm going to chime in about Obama. Although I do not directly attribute the cop killings to him, once again failed and bias leadership has helped fuel the violence. It was pointed out to me that the cop who shot the "innocent" black guy in the car was Asian. There have been cases of Asian cops shooting blacks before as well as black cops shooting blacks. So why did Obama even mention "white privilege"? Is there also an Asian privilege? Did he mention Asians? You would think this man would have learned how to help but instead he keeps running his mouth....

What the Hell did Obama think would happen when he keeps hitting on how cops are targeting blacks? Good grief I'm so sick of this inept, corrupt and bias Administration!

And I know the stats will show all White or Asian cops are blood thirsty racists pigs who salivate at the thought of killing an innocent black man...that's why they took the job in the first place.

Sorry but this is not acceptable. Walking around in the protest with an assault rifle should not be allowed. This is BS and should be illegal.

Edit: This man was questioned by police and was innocent of any wrong doing. There's just something not right about parading around with assault rifles, imo.

36126A7900000578-3680364-image-m-3_14679

Obama is not to blame for this...get real people

No one said he directly was, but he is the President who should have helped diffuse this instead of fueling it...he had his chance but predictably, his bias and ignorance blew it.

Whites were blamed when Hispanic George Zimmerman shot that future rocket scientist Trayvon. Whites are again blamed by Obama when an Asian shoots a black man.

Does anyone not see the pattern here? What happened in Dallas is exactly what the left wants to happen. Blacks are merely their puppets and they're doing precisely what the puppet masters are directing them to do.

Hey mulligan, you and the other poltroons might be interested to know there will be a black lives matter march and rally tonight in Ithaca. On the agenda is a memorial for the Louisiana & Minnesota dead guys.

No sense showing sympathy for dead cops. Now the name of the dead killer in Dallas is known they /you will probably add his name to the memorial list.

Being pulled over for driving while black is a widely accepted and statistically verified reason for being pulled over. The reason we whites don't realize how prevalent it is is because....well......

I've got a few black friends and they told me it's been like that their whole lives.

I just watched the Sterling video.

Two cops have him pinned to the ground. One kneeling near his head with his pistol aimed at his neck and the other hand on him. The other cop is kneeling on Sterling's waist and it appears Sterling's arms are pinned to his side, face up.

Just before the video cuts away it looks like Sterling lunged to his left, half shoving the one cop off him. It's at that point that he gets shot. I'm guessing the one cop jumped up off him as soon as his partner pulled the trigger.

The next clear video is of Sterling laying still with an obvious bullet hole in his chest. He does move his left arm after a short few seconds, but it's clear he's not going anywhere.

It sure looks like one cop yanked a small handgun out of Sterling's right pants pocket. Slo-mo assessment will tell for sure.

It'll take the experts to analyze the video and to check the additional store video that the cops confiscated, but, for now, I'm gonna say it LOOKS like Sterling decided to fight off two cops, one on top of him and the other with a gun 6" from his chest.

Dumb. If that's the case, it was the WORST move he could have made, the cops will be absolved of any wrong doing and the "he din doonuffin" Michael Brown riots will start all over again in short order.

The longer it takes for the investigation, the worse the eventual rioting outbreak will be. We may have a justifiable shooting in the national spotlight.

I don't think the rioters will even wait for the results this time. They're clearly gunned up with rifles and sniping from rooftops and parking garages, at least in Dallas.

You are missing my point entirely. Oh well.

No one said he directly was, but he is the President who should have helped diffuse this instead of fueling it...he had his chance but predictably, his bias and ignorance blew it.

How does the Pres "defuse" an ex-military, angry, loner nutjob who's only goal in life to shoot white police officers?

So far, there's nothing else to "defuse." No other riots or shootings.

But, just in case, let's drag out the "It's all Obama's fault" card, put it in the air and wave it around like you just don't care.

Re: Ithaca post...I HOPE THEY LEAVE THEIR CHILDREN HOME. THIS IS AN ADULT MATTER.

My dad (and mom) previewed pretty much every movie they took us to. I remember the night my dad came home from The Exorcist. He was gone for an hour, and that includes walking time to the theatre. My brother and I were still awake. I'm sure all of you can guess how the conversation went. "I almost fell out of my chair." Compare to Young Frankenstein...he almost fell out of his chair laughing.

I was just prompted to post because some dim bulb on CNN thought she was bringing her kids to a RALLY instead of a PROTEST. Awwww now her kids can't get the sounds of gun shot out of their ears. They had to fall asleep to cartoons.

Brian Williams is being called a racist for comparing Obama's speech deivery to a Richard Pryor rant. I don't understand why that's racist? What if I compared a GWB speech to Rodney Dangerfield? Is that derogatory? I believe Richard Pryor made fun of white people during his routines? I don't have a problem with Pryor making fun of whites (he's funny and I can step back and appreciate the context of Pryors perspective), but I don't think the opposite would be true for blacks?

I really don't understand all of the intricacies of racism, and I don't think I ever will. I don't consider myself a racist, but I know that if I unintentially said something that could be considered racist in the wrong crowd, I could face some really harsh ramifications, but would the opposite be true?

I went to high school with a large population of blacks and I will tell you I was treated like crap by the blacks. I was beat up, bullied and generally discriminated against because I was white. The eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth mentality is what justified this treatment, but what did I do to deserve this? I guess all whites should be held responsible for what happened in the past? Just like all whites should pay for what a couple of white cops did to a black guy? Unreal logic.

Blacks are in positions of authority. Dallas police chief is black. Loretta Lynch is black. The guy in charge of Homeland Security is black. obama is black.

Did this make blacks happier? No.

Like obama said, ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’.

obama is a first class jerk.

Archived