Dallas

sportsexpert

How does the Pres "defuse" an ex-military, angry, loner nutjob who's only goal in life to shoot white police officers?

So far, there's nothing else to "defuse." No other riots or shootings.

But, just in case, let's drag out the "It's all Obama's fault" card, put it in the air and wave it around like you just don't care.

Again, no one said that. Obama is the head of this nation (in theory) and HAD A CHANCE to lighten the heat even a little but chose to anger blacks even more by calling out "White Privilege" and how bad blacks are treated by the police....again, what the hell do you think is going to happen when you fuel an already blazing inferno? Did Obama mention Asian privilege as mentioned,? The man has helped divide this nation (whites vs blacks) (Christians vs Muslims) and has constantly blamed police and whites for all the blackman's ills instead of of going to the route of the problems, blacks killing blacks, parenting, gangs, drugs, education, personal responsibility, violent rap music and gang culture, .....whatever...but no, play the real "Race Card"...it's ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT! No accountability whatsoever.....typical.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly how is he fueling the situation? I thought so. if anyone's to blame it's Trump with all his hate

Seriously? It's Trumps fault....he caused the hate? SMH....Instead of constantly looking to blame someone or something else for our own evil ways why don't you try to accept the fact that human beings are assholes. We hate, we hate, we hate....AND we kill. It's a cumulative effect of your upbringing, your family life, your environment and your mental stability. We've been killing each other since the start of time....Was is Trump that had caused Cain to kill Able? Was it Trump that incinerated millions in Germany? How about the Tate and LaBianca murders in the 70's? Trump too???? Wake up......WE ARE THE PROBLEM. STOP looking to blame someone else.

Was that kid they arrested last night (app 11pm est) wearing a blue vest? Anyone see that live besides me? Some kind of vest and cammo pants? The reporters thought it was some kind of body armor?

post 72) Ginger, have you not noticed there has been from the start of this any suggestion the dead killer was anything but a black? Even long before it was released who and what he was? In our current society even 4 legged animals are more caring and protective of their young than blacks are. Their monolithic stupid mindset is evidenced in one way by their voting record.

How many more years before the animals openly demand their own "Palestinian style" state/country?

I listened to a guy make a point that cell phones come out at the mere presence of police in hopes of catching them doing something to use against them. But how often are drug dealers or gang bangers shooting someone recorded to help police clean up neighborhoods?

It must be as our head of former justice dept says, we need to be more loving, tolerant, understanding of sscum. Oh yes and maybe raising welfare benefits, food stamps, and sending more millions to neighborhood community organizers will civilize places like Chicago et al.

Juan Williams and others claim whites just do not understand blacks nor do we try. I understand them perfectly, maybe they should understand me more?

But wait, there's more! Arm yourselves, civilians are on the BLM terrorist list.

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016/07/two-police-officers-shot-in-st-louis-and-georgia-the-day-after-dallas-shootings/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=militaryvets

"Friday, a day after five police officers were killed in Dallas, police have been targeted in various states around the country. Police officers have been shot in Missouri and Georgia and a civilian was killed in Tennessee while the gunman tried but failed to kill Tennessee police officers. There have been many death threats called into police stations all over America as well. These events have been unfolding all day. The officer in Georgia was shot in the stomach and will recover. A a man in an apartment complex dialed a fake 911 call to lure the officer and shoot him. The officer in Ballwin, Missouri was shot three times in the neck at point blank range from behind after a traffic stop and in Tennessee a man was shooting from a highway and killed one person and injured others."

I'm just waiting for the inevitable: some predictable BCV poster will drop a link "proving" that Johnson, the Dallas shooter, was ISIS recruited.

So far I'm bitterly disappointed.

I LOVE the new robot bomb thingy. No messy trial, no life in prison getting fat (or waiting out a 20 year execution), no traumatizing witnesses on the stand for no reason.

Boom. Done.

Or rather, well done.

I LOVE the new robot bomb thingy. No messy trial, no life in prison getting fat (or waiting out a 20 year execution), no traumatizing witnesses on the stand for no reason.

Boom. Done.

Or rather, well done.

That was cool! Best thing to come out of this tragedy.

I support robots killing thugs when possible. These are good times to be living in and I hope to see robots patrolling inner cities killing thugs using logic code. They can't be labeled racist then, only completely logical. It's only a matter of time when logic code in AI realizes that to save us all it should eradicate the thugs.

I'm sure there will be a bit of a "break-in" period though

No question that the violence has to stop. That said, here are even left leaning MSNBC numbers on gun violence (again , one casualty is too many)... 3% off all gun related crime by legal gun owners. 97% otherwise.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/oct/05/joe-scarborough/msnbcs-joe-scarborough-tiny-fraction-crimes-commit/

People with guns killing people with guns.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/nra-police-shootings/index.html

The NRA will get back to us after they've hosed the spoo off the walls, pets and carpets.

“I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have ‘The Talk,’ about, you now, how to really protect themselves [from police], when they’re the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police,” Clinton told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

The craven bitch will say ANYTHING to get elected.

I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have The Talk, about, you now, how to really protect themselves [from police], when theyre the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police, Clinton told CNNs Wolf Blitzer.

I tell my kids the same and they are white? Get real? I support police 100%, but we don't want to put them in a situation that they have to make a decision that will leave us sad??

There is a disproportionate number of people of color in jail. Never mind they commit the most crimes. So Hillary SAYS the "mass incarceration" to stop and empty the jails.

Open up the jails and let out only the black convicts?

Can you imagine the legal s+++storm that will set off? We'd have real race riots in the streets.

“I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have ‘The Talk,’ about, you now, how to really protect themselves [from police], when they’re the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police,” Clinton told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

When someone who is potentially the next President is talking about people protecting themselves from police, you got some serious fundamental problems.

Has anyone on her staff informed her that the biggest threat to black males aged 15-35 is, by far....other black males?

The numbers aren't even CLOSE.to comparing to blacks shot by white police.

And we DO have black police officers.

When someone who is potentially the next President is talking about people protecting themselves from police, you got some serious fundamental problems.

The Beast is just following in the footsteps of our current administration...and most importantly the beast just did another transformation...ya know, whatever suits the popular mass even though it doesn't believe a word of it. Remember when the beast was spouting of about gangs and super predators? Wow, how anyone can support this corrupt creature for President is was beyond me....whether you hate the other candidate or not!

Maybe the Beast should put her hooves into the shoes of of cops who have to deal with this shit on a daily basis and just because a few act wrongly, they ALL get thrown to the wolves.

I'm going to bet most Americans have seen through the Beasts new treachery and it's going to cost it at the polls.

Can someone explain this to me.

An hispanic officer kills a black man in Minnesota and its Whitey's fault?

It's more of the anti white sentiment being put forth by the current administration. Trayvon was killed by a Hispanic and that was blamed on whites. An Asian LEO killed a black and O went on a tirade about how whites have it so good etc. this is nothing new.

Archived