Dallas

sportsexpert

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So obama goes to Dallas to honor the 5 slain officers. He references himself 45 times in his speech. Also one officer is less than excited. She falls asleep behind him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3687444/He-s-snooze-President-Obama-s-Dallas-address-lulls-police-officer-sleep.html

Can't he just leave early and we can be done with him?

Ummm nice try peety. way to manipulate the facts Repubs like to do that. What did Trump do to honor the victims? Oh yeah, nothing

It's their normal double standard.

If Obama shows up, makes a speech and TALKS to people (as opposed to merely tweeting how he predicted this would happen) he's still the Devil Incarnate. Just because.

If he doesn't show up, it's more proof that he's still the Devil Incarnate. Just because. Only now he's even MORE inept.

Maybe Drumpf is formulating a plan to build a wall around Dallas. You know to protect it from all the bad Mexicans and Muslims, which is to say, 99% of them. Hell, why not? It'll work just as well as a wall on the Mexican border will....only better, cuz this wall would have US officials on both sides of it.

Let me answer that Caveman.

President GW Bush was there to honour the murdered Officers, offer condolences to the family members of the deceased, offer his prayers in their memory, was respectful to the intention of the memorial, and had no political message or agenda to push. To a Leftist fool that is acting like an idiot.

The prezbro was agenda first and non-stop.

I believe this is what people are talking about:

So much wrong with its hard to know where to begin.

Joe Biden is respectfully bowing his head, as a mature adult would do and GWB is doing an organ grinder monkey dance.

Pure awesomeness raht thur folks. What's not to love about the 21st Century's biggest blunderer doing a jig at a memorial service for ops killed in the line of duty??

Michelle looked at him like an angry Mom would at her 4 year old in church and he just grinned back. Obama looked at him in stunned bewliderment,

At NO point did he grasp that he was behaving like a ginned-up ass. Classic out-of-touch-with-reality stuff. Just like the distant gaze in that school classroom as he was being informed that ANOTHER plane hit the towers and he fake grinned at the kids as they were reading, except he ENJOYED his gay little white boy jig fully and without clue.

Everybody in the church must have thought they were hallucinating until someone whispered "Its ok. Its just that brain damaged Bush kid."

Both Bidens looked like they dropped a turd in their pants. He's standing in front of a CHORUS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT SINGERS.

Even Laura was trying to ignore the little boy in the clamdiggers and pirate shirt.

Jesus H.

Let me answer that Caveman.

President GW Bush was there to honour the murdered Officers, offer condolences to the family members of the deceased, offer his prayers in their memory, was respectful to the intention of the memorial, and had no political message or agenda to push. To a Leftist fool that is acting like an idiot.

The prezbro was agenda first and non-stop.

Right, because doing a little jig on stage is totally appropriate during a memorial service. All while having a stupid grin on his face.

Right, because doing a little jig on stage is totally appropriate during a memorial service. All while having a stupid grin on his face.

My take is that he was out of his mind deliriously happy that he once again had a roomful of people looking right at him...sorta like the old days when people actually paid attention to him.

He is constitutionally incapable of controlling his inner urges, hence the goofy 3 Stooges grin and the Texas Twister Two Step.

I wonder if Laura grabbed him by his ear out in the parking lot and dragged him to the car, scolding him like a 4 year old the whole way. No dessert that night....no snuggles either!!!

Meh. I'm no GWB fan, but it seems to me people are making it out to be much more than it is. He's swaying back and forth and bends his elbows for 15 or so seconds. Sure, it's not exactly appropriate, but I think we all forget where we are sometimes and accidentally break character from our expected role. It's clear that once he remembered the setting, he stopped. Even the Obamas couldn't help to let the mask drop for a few seconds - both had big grins before they could regain their composure.

A while ago, a family friend died. When I spoke with her husband in the receiving line, out of habit, I asked how he'd been doing - you know, the normal kind of thing you ask someone when you're shaking their hand. Obviously, he wasn't doing well, and I immediately regretted my unfortunate choice of words, but it happens.

I was in the UK once, talking with an executive who was giving me a tour of the countryside. He pointed out some fields of rapeseed and mentioned our fields of "maize," then said a comment about Native Americans. Intended as self-deprecating humor, I said something along the lines of "oh, we took care of that problem a century ago." The resulting awkward silence made it clear that the self-deprecation aspect didn't convey, and my attempt at humor went over like a fart in church.

20 years ago, I asked a woman cutting my hair if she was pregnant. She told me she'd recently had a baby. It quickly became apparent to my why I should never ask that question of anyone ever again. I'm surprised she didn't let the buzzers slip.

As I said, meh. Sometimes people forget their expected roles. It happens to all of us.

Meh. I'm no GWB fan, but it seems to me people are making it out to be much more than it is. He's swaying back and forth and bends his elbows for 15 or so seconds. Sure, it's not exactly appropriate, but I think we all forget where we are sometimes and accidentally break character from our expected role. It's clear that once he remembered the setting, he stopped. Even the Obamas couldn't help to let the mask drop for a few seconds - both had big grins before they could regain their composure.

A while ago, a family friend died. When I spoke with her husband in the receiving line, out of habit, I asked how he'd been doing - you know, the normal kind of thing you ask someone when you're shaking their hand. Obviously, he wasn't doing well, and I immediately regretted my unfortunate choice of words, but it happens.

I was in the UK once, talking with an executive who was giving me a tour of the countryside. He pointed out some fields of rapeseed and mentioned our fields of "maize," then said a comment about Native Americans. Intended as self-deprecating humor, I said something along the lines of "oh, we took care of that problem a century ago." The resulting awkward silence made it clear that the self-deprecation aspect didn't convey, and my attempt at humor went over like a fart in church.

20 years ago, I asked a woman cutting my hair if she was pregnant. She told me she'd recently had a baby. It quickly became apparent to my why I should never ask that question of anyone ever again. I'm surprised she didn't let the buzzers slip.

As I said, meh. Sometimes people forget their expected roles. It happens to all of us.

Agreed. We all do and say things in our lives that we'd wished we hadn't.

Making a crude remark at a party before he could stop himself is one thing.

Being the ex-Pres, he's expected to better be able to discern what's appropriate and not in such an occasion. People died and the place was packed with mourners. AND cameras are rolling.

He's been all over the world at funerals for heads of state. It's not like it's something new to him.

He should have known better because everyone else in view of the camera did.

And the Obamas weren't laughing along with him...they were laughing AT him.

He wasn't the only US President onstage and the other one didn't seem to be confused about where he was or what the occasion was.

Oh, Wankie, you'd make a pretty fun internet troll if you didn't actually believe the things you type.

Being the ex-Pres, he's expected to better be able to discern what's appropriate and not in such an occasion. People died and the place was packed with mourners. AND cameras are rolling.

Let's not forget he is a private citizen with no official role in our government. We are entitled to no reasonable expectations of him.

And the Obamas weren't laughing along with him...they were laughing AT him.

Sure. And if we're being honest, that was inappropriate in terms of setting and action. By an actual government official working in his official capacity. But that doesn't align with your opinion, so we should disregard it, right? :rolleyes:

He wasn't the only US President onstage and the other one didn't seem to be confused about where he was or what the occasion was.

Of course, the POTUS thought that a memorial service for five police officers was an appropriate time/place to scold the nation and the police on racism.

OTR, keep in mind when trying to make sense to a troll their selective thought (?) process.

Remember the wanker said Trump should release his tax returns because it is "TRADITIONAL" although not a legal requirement. But a week or so earlier he was saying it was wrong to abide by the "TRADITION" of supreme court justices not being selected during election years.

If his postings were not so entertaining and helpful to Trump they would not be worth glancing at occasionally.

I lived in Dallas for 17 years. It's like a second home to me.

This shooting is just so sad and wrong on so many levels!

I pray for all the loved ones who were left behind by this violent, despicable act of Violence!

That image is a fake, that's not even Bill Clinton, and I'm not even a fan of Hillary. At least attack her on actual things she's done. Making stuff up doesn't help.

Archived