Hillary, Hillary, Hillary!

flash211

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a dedicated UPSTATE NYer. Lived here all my life. Worked on farms as a kid, went to school every day. I learned the true values of living on a farm. It is a 24 hr job. I remember the one farmer i worked for brought in kids from NYC to learn how to farm, even to learn some values and maybe morals. I think it was part of the 4 H club. He even put them up in his home. They couldn't do the work. They wanted to sleep in every day. I guess my point is, Hillary promised alot to upstate on jobs but FAILED. She took care of NYC where most of our tax money goes anyways. I say cut them off let them become there own state or providence and let us upstaters keep our money

This woman is not the pillar of health. They better shoot her up with adrenaline before the debates

23-hilary-clinton-1.w529.h352.jpg

People are trying to figure out what to make of this from the other day. If she was just "having fun", the line of questioning from the media didn't seem to justify the reaction if she was just having fun. Besides, she never seemed to be the type to have fun anyway,

Here it is from two angles. You figure out what is going on. Notice the shocked initial reaction from one of the reporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw

Then there are these interesting tidbits from her comrades at thevDNC

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/detailed-list-findings-wikileaks-dnc-document-dump/

Seriously, when will her followers begin to question her tactics...

Thanks for the link. Conspiracy to commit crimes are evident in many of the emails.

Homo, making fun of gays. These dems are bottom of the barrel sub human idiots.

Interesting that they exhibit the exact characteristics that they accuse conservatives of.

I'm a dedicated UPSTATE NYer. Lived here all my life. Worked on farms as a kid, went to school every day. I learned the true values of living on a farm. It is a 24 hr job. I remember the one farmer i worked for brought in kids from NYC to learn how to farm, even to learn some values and maybe morals. I think it was part of the 4 H club. He even put them up in his home. They couldn't do the work. They wanted to sleep in every day. I guess my point is, Hillary promised alot to upstate on jobs but FAILED. She took care of NYC where most of our tax money goes anyways. I say cut them off let them become there own state or providence and let us upstaters keep our money

As far as I'm concerned, this country hasn't been this divided since the Civil War. New York is merely one prime example. This election has exposed the great divide within the major political parties, and the electoral college process for choosing a President only adds to the polarizing scenario of red and blue states.

Possibly in our lifetime, depending upon ones age, we will surely begin to see first the splintering of states and then ultimately, the secession of states once again. And, it doesn't appear that an Abraham Lincoln character is anywhere on our near horizon.

0582_hillary2-5397a31042aec.gif

That animated gif is from a doctored comedy skit from Conan O'Brien's show from June 2014. It should not be used to dilute the real video shot last week.

The thing is, if she does have serious health issues, not only does her family know it but the top players in the DNC do as well. But obviously no one really cares about her health. All that matters to them is maintaining Democrat control of the White House. Much as I cannot stand Hillary at all, it really sucks that they would possibly put her life at risk.

Talk is that Wikileaks may be ready to do another dump today or tomorrow, one that focuses on Hillary herself. If so, then that could seal her fate.

And no way will the DNC allow Sanders to get the nomination. In rides Biden to the rescue?

That animated gif is from a doctored comedy skit from Conan O'Brien's show from June 2014. It should not be used to dilute the real video shot last week.

The thing is, if she does have serious health issues, not only does her family know it but the top players in the DNC do as well. But obviously no one really cares about her health. All that matters to them is maintaining Democrat control of the White House. Much as I cannot stand Hillary at all, it really sucks that they would possibly put her life at risk.

Talk is that Wikileaks may be ready to do another dump today or tomorrow, one that focuses on Hillary herself. If so, then that could seal her fate.

And no way will the DNC allow Sanders to get the nomination. In rides Biden to the rescue?

WikiLeaks can dump an email by Hillary calling Obama a n*****, and her followers wont blink an eye. The story will be she said it in a fun, cute, loving way. Just the way it is.

Huge anti Hillary protest on Broad St

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Bernies-backers-take-over-Broad-Street-for-a-2d-day.html

“I don't want to settle for somebody,” said Roger Tomlinson, 31, of Oklahoma City. He said he was holding out hope that Sanders will still be the party’s nominee or would run as a third-party candidate. If not, Tomlinson said he would vote for Stein.

Archived