Hillary, Hillary, Hillary!

flash211

www.factcheck.org fact check Trump's speech....His speech was ALL LIES and fear mongering. NEVER TRUMP!!

Mulligan, I don't know you, but either you are a comedian or you need an intervention to help you to relax, breathe and enjoy your freedoms of being an American.

We all have a choice to make, unfortunately we are all biased by our environment that will taint us one way or another. For me, it is my pocketbook, my upbringing, and my military status, all leaning toward Trump. I may be mistaken, but Clinton has a long history of very questionable actions (I am being nice with "questionable"). This is a person that I do not wish to be our President. Fortunately, I get to vote once again. I did not vote for Obama for his inexperience. I did not expect that his tenure would support a tone that has caused more separation in our country, than unity. Transparency... non-existent. Debt....remember what he said about Bush's debt level as unpatriotic....

We live in a great country, choice is what we have; let's just hope that folks truly weigh the pros/cons of each team. When they pull the lever, that they vote for the right ticket (unless something that is discovered with Trump/Pence, then they have my vote). My conscious is clear and my morals not challenged... I can't see this with the Clinton/Kaine ticket...I have no real issues with Kaine, it is Clinton that makes me truly upset.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wikileaks stated that they are going to release emails from Hillary Clinton's personal server.

This means that her server WAS hacked into.

I have my popcorn popped and ready to go. The RNC Convention may have had low energy, but this is going to be awesome, if this is true, especially if there are damaging emails regarding the Clinton Foundation.

I do find it hilarious that the DNC and their mouthpieces are blaming the Russians for the hack. So what! The problem is that THE DNC DID it. They got caught! If there are any email ties to HRC, this will get interesting.... then personal emails.... I think I see a coughing spat, fall and head injury coming... Joe Biden to the rescue...

Trump does have a point about Hillary dropping her "Rodham" name. She was once so proud of showing her feminine independence by not relying only on the Clinton name. Why one of her long time Comrades (the one she financed to start media matters) even wrote a book about her titled "......... of Hillary Rodham". The Clinton name is not on the title dust cover.

Maybe it has something to do with the reason Barack Hussein Obama was ashamed to use his middle name before being officially the new part time White House resident?

Trump does have a point about Hillary dropping her "Rodham" name. She was once so proud of showing her feminine independence by not relying only on the Clinton name. Why one of her long time Comrades (the one she financed to start media matters) even wrote a book about her titled "......... of Hillary Rodham". The Clinton name is not on the title dust cover.

Maybe it has something to do with the reason Barack Hussein Obama was ashamed to use his middle name before being officially the new part time White House resident?

A little background. I wondered about this especially the point about how all of a sudden her name changes in ALL newspapers and TV shows at the same time. It turns out that there are media style guides, I think put out every 6 months, that describes terms and how they should be used. All she has to do is notify the people who write the style manual and her name changes everywhere at the same time.

Actually there are 3 style guides in the US. Here is the wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_style_guides

The first step is admitting you're powerless over your obsession with Hillary.

C'mon. I'll bring the coffee and the hugs. Let's get you guys over it already.
Pick a place to meet and we'll do some 12 Step work to free yourselves from the bondage of Hillary you're mired in.

I found an article here from 6ABC in Philadelphia, titled

"Hillary Clinton to Make Her Case for The Presidency"

The first line of the article sums it up concisely;

It's Hillary Clinton's turn.

That's why she deserves your vote, because it's her turn.

USMC Maj Jason Brezler sent one classified document via insecure means attempting to warn of an impending attack, which ultimately resulted in 3 dead troops, and he was kicked out of the military. Hillary sent thousands of classified emails via insecure means, purely for her own convenience and to avoid FOIL requests, and she's the Dems candidate for president.

Hmmm, what's wrong with this picture?

Yeh she's really got love for middle America! Just ask her she'll tell you, well at least til after the election. It's all about her being the first woman in the White House. The next war under her leadership the troops will be beating the enemy with a wad of Kotex!

That was one boring speech. They shoulda nominated Michelle or Bill again.

Chelsea seems like a nice girl but, wow, what is up with her face when she's talking?

She's either gotten so much Joan Rivers surgery her face can't move or she was on Xanax the whole night.

Or both.

Archived