Hillary, Hillary, Hillary!

flash211

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting take on hillary's lost emails: They aren't lost.

Whistleblower's Stunning Claim: "NSA Has All Of Hillary's Deleted Emails, It May Be The Leak"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-31/whistleblowers-stunning-claim-nsa-has-all-hillarys-deleted-emails-it-may-be-leak

Thank you for posting. While reading the comment section I was reminded about the "stolen "nuclear warhead encryption codes. That happened on former President Clinton's watch. I just finished reading wikipedias "Timeline of the Cox Report Controversy", which has given me a better perspective toward the Obama nuclear deal controversy with Iran.

Aye Petey Arkanicide is a side effect of the Democrat Party Election Year Disease.

Glad someone else found at least one more of the still largely unreported ones. At least Bernie learned how to not get infected.

PeteMoss (post 81), some of us have wondered for decades why the once cute mole, minx, whatever, stayed with Hillary for so long.

btw, when did Hillary ever pretend she liked men? From her college days and for a while after she was attracted to the New Haven black Panthers sure, but that was business seemingly.

And as for Bill, according to what her friend Brock wrote she latched onto Bill because of what she believed was his potential to help her in her goals. Looks like it worked out well.

There is an old story, I don't know if it is true. In the 1980's hillary and bill were driving along some back roads of Illinois. They stopped to get gas at a filling station. The attendant came out and said to them "fill it up?". He then realized that it was hillary in the passenger seat. He said to her "hi hillary how are you doin'?". They made some small talk while the tank was filling. After they paid, they drove off. Bill asked hillary how she knew him and she said that it was one of her old boyfriends. Bill said, "Aren't you glad you married me, we are going to be living in the White House some day". She replied, "if I married him, he and I would be headed for the White House".

There is an old story, I don't know if it is true. In the 1980's hillary and bill were driving along some back roads of Illinois. They stopped to get gas at a filling station. The attendant came out and said to them "fill it up?". He then realized that it was hillary in the passenger seat. He said to her "hi hillary how are you doin'?". They made some small talk while the tank was filling. After they paid, they drove off. Bill asked hillary how she knew him and she said that it was one of her old boyfriends. Bill said, "Aren't you glad you married me, we are going to be living in the White House some day". She replied, "if I married him, he and I would be headed for the White House".

Amen, brother! Bill probably would not disagree.

She does seem to like that house, and she and Bill are about to get another 8 years!

The Billary team of thieves liked the White House so well they took plenty of its contents with them when they moved. Never did learn if they returned all of the items but they were forced to return most.

Another thing many seem to forget is how in spite of her claims now of ignorance in the technology field, she had private servers set up in the White House and had her own team of computer analysts doing research on her perceived enemies, fundraisers, and what-not.

Archived