Hillary, Hillary, Hillary!

flash211

The Billary team of thieves liked the White House so well they took plenty of its contents with them when they moved. Never did learn if they returned all of the items but they were forced to return most.

Another thing many seem to forget is how in spite of her claims now of ignorance in the technology field, she had private servers set up in the White House and had her own team of computer analysts doing research on her perceived enemies, fundraisers, and what-not.

LOL!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SNSD, you must be pretty young. :) Bill and Hillary DID have an enemies list when they were in the white house and if I remember correctly, I think Hillary almost got indicted for something related to it.I can't recall the exact situation, give me a little while to see if I can find anything. They also took gifts given to them by foreign dignitaries/governments that were supposed to be registered and stored when they left the white house. She had to give them back.

BTW, if you google the images of 101 :lol: you will find 101 Tiffanies etal LOl!

Found it. Filegate 1996... as the presidents wife, she had stacks of FBI files of people who were presumably enemies or others-I didn't read the entire wiki thing, you can if you want. Also. when they left the white house they removed the W's from all of the keyboards. I had forgotten about that too.

Found it. Filegate 1996... as the presidents wife, she had stacks of FBI files of people who were presumably enemies or others-I didn't read the entire wiki thing, you can if you want. Also. when they left the white house they removed the W's from all of the keyboards. I had forgotten about that too.

I think they had 700 FBI files. Nothing was done to them.

During the Nixon administration, someone had 1 FBI file. He got in a lot of trouble.

I stole this from another site and thought it was appropriate to repost here:

Our economy's growth at 1%. You didn't build that - Obama did!.

Billions sent to Iran. You didn't send that, Obama did!

"Obama has been a great President." You didn't say that, Hillary did!

If it survives and gets elected, God help us all!

I stole this from another site and thought it was appropriate to repost here:

Our economy's growth at 1%. You didn't build that - Obama did!.

Billions sent to Iran. You didn't send that, Obama did!

"Obama has been a great President." You didn't say that, Hillary did!

If it survives and gets elected, God help us all!

The Dems put up a horrible candidate.

Somehow the Reps managed to find the one person who makes a worse candidate.

Go figure.

WTF? How can all these deaths be coincidences?

http://foodyduty.space/breaking-news-process-attorney-in-dnc-fraud-lawsuit-just-found-dead/

"The list of dead people in connection with Hillary Clinton continues to grow longer. On Tuesday morning, an attorney working on the Democratic National Committee fraud case was found dead at his home in his bed.

Shawn Lucas was a process attorney working on the DNC fraud case in Florida. There is not much known about his cause of death, but the rumors are that he died in his sleep or committed suicide. However, people who knew him are suspecting something much sinister."

Archived