Blind, Unconditional Support for Trump

sportsexpert

To all Trump supporters,

What would Trump have to do to lose your support?

I'm guessing all the things he has already done/said, and that the collection as a whole would not suffice.

So what would it take? I'm scared the answer is nothing.

Trump already said he could shoot someone and his poll numbers wouldn't dip.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To all Trump supporters,

I'm guessing all the things he has already done/said, and that the collection as a whole would not suffice.

Rest assured I am not unconditionally supporting him. He could still blow it.

For example, if he called a press conference and said:

"You know, I've realized that I've made a huuuuuge mistake. What I have been proposing all through this campaign is wrong. I've come to the conclusion that everything the Democrat party has been proposing and doing since Lyndon Johnson's 'Great Society' has been absolutely the correct path for this country to take. And I'll be continuing those same policies if I get elected."

Yeah, that would do it for me.

It could happen.

To all Trump supporters,

Trump can't do anything to lose my support, because my support for him is based on his opponent. I don't want him, or any Republican, or any Democrat in office. But I REALLY don't want Hillary Clinton in office.

I can think of a few things Clinton could do to cause my support for Trump to wane. Dropping out of the race and/or jumping off a bridge come to mind.

This election, like most elections, is a choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. It's a matter of picking which one you dislike the most and voting the other way.

Trump can't do anything to lose my support, because my support for him is based on his opponent. I don't want him, or any Republican, or any Democrat in office. But I REALLY don't want Hillary Clinton in office.

I can think of a few things Clinton could do to cause my support for Trump to wane. Dropping out of the race and/or jumping off a bridge come to mind.

This election, like most elections, is a choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. It's a matter of picking which one you dislike the most and voting the other way.

What you say is true of most Trump supporters, IMHO. Sadly, most Hillary supporters genuinely want her. Most have no idea what she stands for. All they know is she's a D, and a woman. As I've stated elsewhere; the D's could run Satan himself and the throngs would still vote for him. To them, all that matters is saying "their guy" won.

I'm surprised at you.

You should know better than to ask this.

Hillary stands for money, power and greed....just like Trump does. The reason that Trump will get my vote is that he will tell you that. I'd rather deal with a megalomaniac in office than a lying, cheating and stealing Washington bred whore. Look what the DNC just did to Bernie...You think they won't pull that shit with your average Joe American? She'll tell you she's about unity, love and any other bullshit idea she's already stolen from Bernie's campaign...She doesn't have an original idea in that fat head of hers...just look at her campaign....everything was just a tad different that Bernie's AFTER Bernie came up with the idea. I maybe wasting my vote for Trump, but I'd rather take my left testicle off with a rusty bottlecap than vote for that fake wanna be liberal whore.

......Most have no idea what she stands for. All they know is she's a D, and a woman. As I've stated elsewhere; the D's could run Satan himself and the throngs would still vote for him. To them, all that matters is saying "their guy" won.

And the following isn't true? Most have no idea what Trump stands for (neither does he). All they know is he's a R, and a white man. As I've stated elsewhere; the R's could run Satan himself(AKA Trump) and the throngs would still vote for him. To them, all that matters is saying "their guy" won.

Look no further than the Fox News. They didn't want Trump at first and now they are his right hand man.

To all Trump supporters,

I have plenty things that Trump would have to do to lose my support. I'll list a few:

Internationally:

1) Being instrumental in the overthrow of the governments in Egypt and Libya (further destabilizing an already unstable Middle East).

2) Being instrumental in allowing Iran to pursue 'peaceful' nuclear energy.

3) Not providing ample support to the staff at the embassy in Bengazi leading to the death of several Americans.

Domestically:

1) Keeping a personal, unsecured server in his toilet.

2) Colluding with the RNC and the media to suppress the people's vote and stealing the Democratic nomination.

3) Deleting 30,000 emails then lying about it.

If you'd like, I could list some more.

And the following isn't true? Most have no idea what Trump stands for (neither does he). All they know is he's a R, and a white man. As I've stated elsewhere; the R's could run Satan himself(AKA Trump) and the throngs would still vote for him. To them, all that matters is saying "their guy" won.

Look no further than the Fox News. They didn't want Trump at first and now they are his right hand man.

Wow. You are misreading this election and Trump's success so horribly. It's not about his party affiliation, it's about that he's not a member of the political establishment. Both major parties have acted only in their own favor and in favor of their wealthy donors. The average American continues to get a raw deal while corrupt politician abuse power without consequence. If Bernie Sanders won the democratic nomination, this race would be over, as he's one of the few elected officials who's acted independently with integrity.

Fox News reports what gets them ratings. Trump was not thought to be a serious contender (according to expert analysts). The Anti-Hillary audience is the bread and butter of Fox News, so now Trump gets the coverage. It would actually be better for the Fox News bottom line if Hillary won.

By the way, it was the Telecommunications Act of 1996 pushed and passed by Bill Clinton that's allowed for media consolidation so that we only have a handful of corporate conglomerations that control how the news is dished out to the masses.

I have plenty things that Trump would have to do to lose my support. I'll list a few:

Internationally:

1) Being instrumental in the overthrow of the governments in Egypt and Libya (further destabilizing an already unstable Middle East).

3) Not providing ample support to the staff at the embassy in Bengazi leading to the death of several Americans.

Domestically:

2) Colluding with the RNC and the media to suppress the people's vote and stealing the Democratic nomination.

Applause!!!

Wow. You are misreading this election and Trump's success so horribly. It's not about his party affiliation, it's about that he's not a member of the political establishment. Both major parties have acted only in their own favor and in favor of their wealthy donors. The average American continues to get a raw deal while corrupt politician abuse power without consequence. If Bernie Sanders won the democratic nomination, this race would be over, as he's one of the few elected officials who's acted independently with integrity.

Fox News reports what gets them ratings. Trump was not thought to be a serious contender (according to expert analysts). The Anti-Hillary audience is the bread and butter of Fox News, so now Trump gets the coverage. It would actually be better for the Fox News bottom line if Hillary won.

By the way, it was the Telecommunications Act of 1996 pushed and passed by Bill Clinton that's allowed for media consolidation so that we only have a handful of corporate conglomerations that control how the news is dished out to the masses.

I agree, but the things Trump says and does are so dangerous for the overall stability of the country, he makes me want to go with the status quo. At least Hillary won't alleinate all of our allies and destroy our stability with them. We pretty much know what we are gonna get with Hillary? Trump is a riddle and a mystery at the same time? Who the hell knows what he will do next? Scary.

I agree, but the things Trump says and does are so dangerous for the overall stability of the country, he makes me want to go with the status quo. At least Hillary won't alleinate all of our allies and destroy our stability with them. We pretty much know what we are gonna get with Hillary? Trump is a riddle and a mystery at the same time? Who the hell knows what he will do next? Scary.

Take a look at Libya and Syria - that's stability? I'm guessing your government job owes a bit to the corruption of the democratic party that allows you to delude yourself.

Internationally:

Domestically:

Here's one you forgot:

4) Invading a middle east country that at no time posed a threat to us. knowingly using phony photos and intel, the results of which are the destabilization of much of the rest of the Middle East, including Syria, Yemen and Libya.

The mess over there didn't start in 2008.

Here's one you forgot:

4) Invading a middle east country that at no time posed a threat to us. knowingly using phony photos and intel, the results of which are the destabilization of much of the rest of the Middle East, including Syria, Yemen and Libya.

5) Voting for the invasion of said war torn country in 2002 saying it was a threat the our national security then promoting said war torn country in 2011 as a business opportunity for US corporations furthering a globalist agenda. Coincidence?

http://www.ibtimes.com/campaign-2016-hillary-clinton-pitched-iraq-business-opportunity-us-corporations-2121999

If he proposed increasing gun control instead of enforcing existing laws I'd switch to Johnson (write in). He still reminds me too much of Mussolini. But I'll never vote for Clinton.

I may amyway. Johnson is pro-choice, pro 2nd Amendment, pro Health Care & Social Security reform, pro minimal Federal government involvement in education

http://2016.presidential-candidates.org/Johnson/

If he proposed increasing gun control instead of enforcing existing laws I'd switch to Johnson (write in). He still reminds me too much of Mussolini. But I'll never vote for Clinton.

I may amyway. Johnson is pro-choice, pro 2nd Amendment, pro Health Care & Social Security reform, pro minimal Federal government involvement in education

http://2016.presidential-candidates.org/Johnson/

Also pro-TPP.

Here's one you forgot:

And it's 8 years later and instead of working to change, Obama and Clinton doubled down on a failed foreign policy and weakened the 4th amendment by strengthening the Patriot Act. It's time to stop blaming Bush (especially when no one blames Bill Clinton for the economic crash at the end of his term that he handed over to Bush), this administration kept us in war.

Trans Pacific Partnership?

Yes - we should have strong ties with China (they LOVE pork and will never become muslims) but they CAN'T be allowe and encouraged to steal our softwar and intellectual properties. TPP is not a bad idea even if it does limit "free speach" for other countries. It is theft of service of the software developers.

Since I was of voting age I maintained we should do all we can to be allies with China. We get along and have proven we have compatable cultures . . . once they got done experimenting with and figured out communism is not a long term solution.

Archived