Blind, Unconditional Support for Trump

sportsexpert

And it's 8 years later and instead of working to change, Obama and Clinton doubled down on a failed foreign policy and weakened the 4th amendment by strengthening the Patriot Act. It's time to stop blaming Bush (especially when no one blames Bill Clinton for the economic crash at the end of his term that he handed over to Bush), this administration kept us in war.

Can anyone say NAFTA?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-15/nafta-20-years-old--here-are-20-facts-show-how-it-destroying-economy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he proposed increasing gun control instead of enforcing existing laws I'd switch to Johnson (write in). He still reminds me too much of Mussolini. But I'll never vote for Clinton.

I may amyway. Johnson is pro-choice, pro 2nd Amendment, pro Health Care & Social Security reform, pro minimal Federal government involvement in education

http://2016.presidential-candidates.org/Johnson/

GO look at Johnson's own page about himself. He is mushy around the edges and not as succinct as your link purports him to be.

"Militarizing the border, bigger fences, and other punitive measures espoused by too many politicians are all simplistic “solutions” to a problem caused by artificial quotas, bureaucratic incompetence and the shameful failure of Congress to actually put in place an immigration system that matches reality." -----------Why is there a fence around the white house and the DNC?

"When it comes to global climate change, Gov. Johnson believes too many politicians are having the wrong debate. Is the climate changing? Probably so. Is man contributing to that change? Probably so." -----Probably????

https://www.johnsonweld.com/issues

Probably so. Is man contributing to that change? Probably so." -----Probably????

Probably is the correct answer. Admitting "I don't have all the facts so I can't state "definately" at this time" is the answer a good scientist should give. We were due for another swing to a cold period (incorrectly called an "Ice Age") as it's been 18,000 years in the 20,000 year +/- cycle so we may have delayed the onset with our actions.

That's better than denial or the weaker "possibly". Cows farting methane damage the ozone layer - is that us? Yeah, indirectly.

"Global Warming" is also a lie-to-children misnomer that gets tossed around. Atmospheric Instability would be a better title as it may get colder OR warmer but more likely the extremes will get pushed in both directions. Earth is a hostile planet - not to mention the smacks from asteriods, meteors, comets, etc.

Is the climate going to change - or is it going to return to "average" for a 10,000,000 year census? This is what leads to advancement of species. Some survive, many do not. We may not.

You want something to worry about? Look at toxic landfills, cemetaries and polluted water. At the birth rate and population growth we won't have enough land area to bury the dead in 1,000 years. But we'll likely run out of potable fresh water long, long before then. 3.3 billion people on the planet in 1965. 7 billion now. Predicting 10 billion by 2080. And if they all want to live the American Lifestyle? The world is toast by 2180.

And it's 8 years later and instead of working to change, Obama and Clinton doubled down on a failed foreign policy and weakened the 4th amendment by strengthening the Patriot Act. It's time to stop blaming Bush (especially when no one blames Bill Clinton for the economic crash at the end of his term that he handed over to Bush), this administration kept us in war.

Neutralizing al qaeda was a failure?Getting Bin Laden?

Obviously parts of the ME is crashing and burning. It's been volatile for millenia and no American policies are responsible for that or for not fixing what refuses to be fixed.

Dropping a bug fat turd bomb in the center of it in 2003 was the WRONGEST thing to do. I knew it then and it's still true. Making it worse didn't work. Trying to fix that screwup has proven to be very difficult no doubt. Who DOES have the right answers? Anyone you know? Please tell us.

If I recall correctly it was Obama who got us out of Afghanistan and Iraq. He sent no troops to Libya or Syria.

I could never pull the lever for Hilary.

That said, Trump is a mouthy narcissistic knucklehead occaosionally when he speaks, but I think he will surround himself with good people.

He will quickly learn that military and security decisions are best made by military and security personnel ; and that alone will be a vast improvement over what we have today.

Leveling the playing field a bit in regards to trade will create countless jobs. Things just arent made here anymore, we need workers working not a greater army of mid level management types with no workers to manage. Thats why college grads arent getting jobs. No domestic mass production of goods is possible given the minimum wage hikes coupled with the high corporate taxes.

From a business prospective it makes no sense to build production/ assembly plants in the US (let alone NYS- the worst of the worst).

Sadly, its difficult to list "products" made stateside anymore. It is a genuine huge cog in the economic wheel. Until we start making stuff, the rest is a non starter.

Tangential, sorry... But no way am Ivoting for Hillary. She may still be a felon before its all said and done. He ain't great but he ain't her.

A real candidate. Someone like Kasich.

He didn't make it out of the primaries. Now, since Bernie caved you only have to choose from Trump, Clinton, Stein, and/or Johnson.

Now as for Trumps's positions (as well as any other candidate's positions), I suggest you look them up on each candidate's official website. There you will find all of the information you need rather than having anyone hear type it all out or copy and paste it.

Good thing you are a sportsexpert because you certainly are not a computer or reading expert as witnessed by your inability to use a computer to look up information and read for yourself.

Now run along to your safe space and turn your baseball cap backwards. There has to be an WNBA game on TV that you're missing.

He didn't make it out of the primaries. Now, since Bernie caved you only have to choose from Trump, Clinton, Stein, and/or Johnson.

Now as for Trumps's positions (as well as any other candidate's positions), I suggest you look them up on each candidate's official website. There you will find all of the information you need rather than having anyone hear type it all out or copy and paste it.

Good thing you are a sportsexpert because you certainly are not a computer or reading expert as witnessed by your inability to use a computer to look up information and read for yourself.

Now run along to your safe space and turn your baseball cap backwards. There has to be an WNBA GAME On TV that you're missing.

Personal attacks again.

I read/watch the following stations/sites regularly: WSJ, NYP, FNS CNN, HuffPost, Chi Trib, USA Today, etc. and I have not read anything that explains Trumps positions that I can relate to other than his fumbles on race, foreign policy and women.

A leader needs to be able to articulate the vision AND the plans to reach the goals.

Drumpf's vision is scarily based on only fear and he is quite inept at doing anything other scaring the crap out of America and insulting everybody....not good leadership qualities.

Has he tapped into some anger? Certainly. But a good leader is able to redirect that anger into productive and collective effort, much like what happened in WWII when we were scared and angry.

He displays ZERO ability to not just memorize a single detail of his "plan" but no skill at verbalizing any. He's still making it up as he goes along. His eye movement and body language belie that every single time he speaks.

Every time the Cabinet convenes, every time a foreign leader visits, every time a news correspondent asks him a question in a press conference, what will he do, open up his website (which HE did not write) and read it aloud?

Real leaders connect with their people across the full range of human emotion. Cheeto Jesus uses only fear, humiliation and derision. He will eventually frighten a majority of Americans into voting for Hillary, who only has to instill a tad more optimism than he does.

He's alienated almost all minorities AND women voters. Unless he can make a major recovery to that mistake, he'll find out there aren't enough angry old white guys out there to carry him to a win. His only hope is that HC gets indicted for something in Federal court or has a stroke.

Really...where are the majority electoral numbers going to come from?

Someone run the math and show me.......please.

Someone run the math and show me.......please.

Michael Moore already did in his 5 reasons Trump will win:

Midwest Math, or Welcome to Our Rust Belt Brexit. I believe Trump is going to focus much of his attention on the four blue states in the rustbelt of the upper Great Lakes – Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Four traditionally Democratic states – but each of them have elected a Republican governor since 2010 (only Pennsylvania has now finally elected a Democrat). In the Michigan primary in March, more Michiganders came out to vote for the Republicans (1.32 million) that the Democrats (1.19 million). Trump is ahead of Hillary in the latest polls in Pennsylvania and tied with her in Ohio. Tied? How can the race be this close after everything Trump has said and done? Well maybe it’s because he’s said (correctly) that the Clintons’ support of NAFTA helped to destroy the industrial states of the Upper Midwest. Trump is going to hammer Clinton on this and her support of TPP and other trade policies that have royally screwed the people of these four states. When Trump stood in the shadow of a Ford Motor factory during the Michigan primary, he threatened the corporation that if they did indeed go ahead with their planned closure of that factory and move it to Mexico, he would slap a 35% tariff on any Mexican-built cars shipped back to the United States. It was sweet, sweet music to the ears of the working class of Michigan, and when he tossed in his threat to Apple that he would force them to stop making their iPhones in China and build them here in America, well, hearts swooned and Trump walked away with a big victory that should have gone to the governor next-door, John Kasich.

From Green Bay to Pittsburgh, this, my friends, is the middle of England – broken, depressed, struggling, the smokestacks strewn across the countryside with the carcass of what we use to call the Middle Class. Angry, embittered working (and nonworking) people who were lied to by the trickle-down of Reagan and abandoned by Democrats who still try to talk a good line but are really just looking forward to rub one out with a lobbyist from Goldman Sachs who’ll write them nice big check before leaving the room. What happened in the UK with Brexit is going to happen here. Elmer Gantry shows up looking like Boris Johnson and just says whatever shit he can make up to convince the masses that this is their chance! To stick to ALL of them, all who wrecked their American Dream! And now The Outsider, Donald Trump, has arrived to clean house! You don’t have to agree with him! You don’t even have to like him! He is your personal Molotov cocktail to throw right into the center of the bastards who did this to you! SEND A MESSAGE! TRUMP IS YOUR MESSENGER!

And this is where the math comes in. In 2012, Mitt Romney lost by 64 electoral votes. Add up the electoral votes cast by Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. It’s 64. All Trump needs to do to win is to carry, as he’s expected to do, the swath of traditional red states from Idaho to Georgia (states that’ll never vote for Hillary Clinton), and then he just needs these four rust belt states. He doesn’t need Florida. He doesn’t need Colorado or Virginia. Just Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. And that will put him over the top. This is how it will happen in November.

Personal attacks again.

I read/watch the following stations/sites regularly: WSJ, NYP, FNS CNN, HuffPost, Chi Trib, USA Today, etc. and I have not read anything that explains Trumps positions that I can relate to other than his fumbles on race, foreign policy and women.

What's the matter, you don't like the WNBA?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=donaldjtrump+positions

^^^Click the above link^^^

Is there any US veterans that support Trump? Why? He disgraced John McCain and now Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, his family and especially his mother. Here's a clue, he doesn't have your back, unless it helps him. Trumps response? Why didn't the mother/wife say anything? Lol!! Like you let Melania speak? And before we start attacking Hillary over Bengazi, if she could do it over again I bet she would say she would probably do things differently if she could. Could you ever imagine Trump saying such a thing? Maybe if he is being sarcastic.

Is there any US veterans that support Trump? Why? He disgraced John McCain and now Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, his family and especially his mother. Here's a clue, he doesn't have your back, unless it helps him. Trumps response? Why didn't the mother/wife say anything? Lol!! Like you let Melania speak? And before we start attacking Hillary over Bengazi, if she could do it over again I bet she would say she would probably do things differently if she could. Could you ever imagine Trump saying such a thing? Maybe if he is being sarcastic.

Trump criticized the grieving mother of the Bronze Star and Purple Heart U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, who was killed in Iraq. He mocked her on the basis that she stood by her husband during his DNC speech without chiming in (as if this were the Academy Awards....) Well here you go, Donald...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-ghazala-khan_us_579d0bb5e4b08a8e8b5e57d1

Mrs. Khan had plenty to say yesterday on the cable news, and so did Mr. Khan. Watch the video at the top of this link but skip to ~5:42 if you would like to see where the powerful interview with them begins.

What has Trump sacrificed for this country compared to them?

In the end, hes a dick, but hes still not a Clinton. That is why he will win.

Sound logic. So in other words, Adolf Hitler, Sadam Hussein, or Osama Bin Laden could be running as the republican candidate and you still vote against Hillary? What did Clinton do to you? Are you Monica Lewinsky's dad?

Archived