Blind, Unconditional Support for Trump

sportsexpert

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The most faithful disciples were the two cart horses, Boxer and Clover. These two had great difficulty in thinking anything out for themselves, but having once accepted the pigs as their teachers, they absorbed everything they were told and passed it on to the other animals by simple arguments. They were unfailing in their attendance at the secret meetings in the barn, and led the singing Beasts of England, with which the meetings always ended." (Orwell, 1946)

"The most faithful disciples were the two cart horses, Boxer and Clover. These two had great difficulty in thinking anything out for themselves, but having once accepted the pigs as their teachers, they absorbed everything they were told and passed it on to the other animals by simple arguments. They were unfailing in their attendance at the secret meetings in the barn, and led the singing Beasts of England, with which the meetings always ended." (Orwell, 1946)

I've figured out who the cart horses and who two of the pigs are.

Please do enlighten us all.

EDIT: And why, pray tell, did you edit your post?

Please do enlighten us all with your original and independent thoughts.

EDIT: And why, pray tell, did you edit your post?

Not original and independent but none the less still important.

Read the book. It's a good one.

Unlike how ever many of you there are, I only proofread what I write. Eight, six, four, five sets of eyes are obviously better than one. If I make a grammatical error or don't like the way something reads, I correct it. They teach that in grammar school.

Not original and independent but none the less still important.

Read the book. It's a good one.

Unlike how ever many of you there are, I only proofread what I write. Eight, six, four, five sets of eyes are obviously better than one. If I make a grammatical error or don't like the way something reads, I correct it. They teach that in grammar school.

Good to know.

We read it in Middle School.

Good to know. And here we thought that you were calling the gold star parents pigs and then thought better of it. But it was nothing like that, right West Sider?

We read it in Middle School.

No. Absolutely nothing regarding the bronze star parents that you were speaking about. More so the "four legs good, two legs bad" and how it relates to "democrats good, republicans bad" and vice versa.

Just a commentary as to how we are one step away from totalitarianism. Blind, unconditional support for ANY candidate and over reliance on government is dangerous (like in the header of the thread).

And the book should be read again.

Reading another one at the moment called, "Propaganda" by Edward Bernays .

Also watched some videos on YouTube about a gentleman named Yuri Bezmenov who was a KGB defector and talked about the use of propaganda and subversion. Interesting stuff.

Actually SNSD, don't take this the wrong way, but you were one of the two pigs that I was thinking of in the original post. You probably won't believe it, but it was meant to be a sort of a compliment.

Here is the Bezmenov link/video:

Actually SNSD, don't take this the wrong way, but you were one of the two pigs that I was thinking of in the original post. You probably won't believe it, but it was meant to be a sort of a compliment.

Thanks... We guess.... ?

aadbbf8a8294dd580f927ca2e271f29b.jpg

If someone has to give you a list then your blindly supporting Hillary. As for the comments about Mrs Kahn what he said was why didn't she speak, he had heard from other media outlets she wasn't allowed to speak. That's all he said. The spin is amazing. Same with the Russia and emails. SHE DELETED 33,000 EMAILS , but it easier to try and hit Trump. Im not a huge fan but Hillary NO WAY

Lol you still need a list sporto? You crack me up!

You can't list anything? Maybe you could put that you like the way he treats our veterans or the families of the fallen? Or maybe you could indicate how astutely he is about what is going on in the world and world politics?

If someone has to give you a list then your blindly supporting Hillary. As for the comments about Mrs Kahn what he said was why didn't she speak, he had heard from other media outlets she wasn't allowed to speak. That's all he said. The spin is amazing. Same with the Russia and emails. SHE DELETED 33,000 EMAILS , but it easier to try and hit Trump. Im not a huge fan but Hillary NO WAY

Do you think the 33,000 emails criticize our veterans? Do you think the emails discuss stopping things from happening that have already happened? Do you think the emails praise ruthless dictators like Saddan Hussein or Kim Jong Un? Or maybe they contain anti-semitic, racists, and /or bigoted comments? Or maybe they discuss biased US judges? Or maybe they discuss how to rip people off by setting up a fake University? Or maybe they discuss how Ted Cruzs wife is ugly, or how his father helped kill John F Kennedy?

The emails couldn't be that bad.

Ted Cruzs wife is ugly! Where's the proof those emails didn't show how corrupt and ruthless she really is? If they aren't that bad why haven't they been published? I'm a Vet and TRUMP is getting my vote and at least 100 more of my relatives.

Your a vet and you support Trump? What do you think about Trumps comments about John McCain? What about how his comments about his own sacrifices compared to the family of a fallen soldier?

Do you think the emails praise ruthless dictators like Saddan Hussein or Kim Jong Un? Or maybe they contain anti-semitic, racists, and /or bigoted comments? Or maybe they discuss biased US judges? Or maybe they discuss how to rip people off by setting up a fake University? Or maybe they discuss how Ted Cruzs wife is ugly, or how his father helped kill John F Kennedy?

I'm guessing there's a few that talk about how clueless our generals are in Iraq and how Cheeto Jesus knows the theater of operations, the geography, the enemy, their constantly evolving tactics, the citizenry, our weapons, the socoi/political environment, the weather and how to effectively kill or capture highly motivated native combatants who have nothing to lose.

He could care less about you vote and yes I am a vet and McCain wasent the only POW I had many of my friends die in that war and what did they get out of it? Nothing that Mc Cain got but a body bag somehow he lived to reap the rewards but then again none of us were in his shoes back then so who knows how he survived it he would never tell you anything different.

You can't list anything? Maybe you could put that you like the way he treats our veterans or the families of the fallen? Or maybe you could indicate how astutely he is about what is going on in the world and world politics?

Mr. Trump had nothing whatsoever to do with Iraq, Syria, Libya, Ukraine, illegal immigration and "refugees".

Archived