Blind, Unconditional Support for Trump

sportsexpert

Your a vet and you support Trump? What do you think about Trumps comments about John McCain? What about how his comments about his own sacrifices compared to the family of a fallen soldier?

I respect McCain for his service in the military... but that is as far as it goes. He has been useless to the conservative cause. Look at his own reelection campaign...even his longstanding supporters are questioning his "value".

I also find your inquiries/comments re: Capt. Kahn to be very short-sided. Any patriotic person feels for the loss of our own service members. But let me turn the table, we also loss another four very patriotic persons, including an Ambassador to the United States. An Ambassadorbto the United States, who trusted in the leadership of the State Department to not only provide the basic, requisite security protections, but also to expect that his country would have their back. Ambassador Stevens' request fell on deaf ears and he gave the ultimate while the Secretary of State slept and spilled lies about what prompted the attacks in Benghazi.

Think about it, we lost an Ambassador to the United States! Clinton and her chronnies failed miserably...They did not even try to provide assistance, they let them just helplessly die!

I also held a TS security clearance in the military, you know what is classified and what is not. In my opinion, she CANNOT BE TRUSTED, I don't care what "experience" she proclaims to have. She has demonstrated her deceitfulness as far back as Watergate.

I, and millions of others, will make sure our voice will make a difference.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Trump had nothing whatsoever to do with Iraq, Syria, Libya, Ukraine, illegal immigration and "refugees".

Thank god he didn't. Trump prolly thinks Germany is still attacking Europe? If he had no clue about Crimea, I can't imagine what else he has no clue about?

....I also find your inquiries/comments re: Capt. Kahn to be very short-sided. Any patriotic person feels for the loss of our own service members. But let me turn the table, we also loss another four very patriotic persons, including an Ambassador to the United States. An Ambassadorbto the United States, who trusted in the leadership of the State Department to not only provide the basic, requisite security protections, but also to expect that his country would have their back. Ambassador Stevens' request fell on deaf ears and he gave the ultimate while the Secretary of State slept and spilled lies about what prompted the attacks in Benghazi.

Think about it, we lost an Ambassador to the United States! Clinton and her chronnies failed miserably......

I, and millions of others, will make sure our voice will make a difference.

Please keep in mind, Clinton has been in the political theater for 40 years and she has made mistakes. As I previously said, I would bet that Clinton would do things differently if she could in Bengazi. I wonder what Trump would say if he had made a similar mistake? We can only speculate on how he has reacted to some of his mistakes. He would blame someone else for sure. But wait, he hasn't made any mistakes??

But can you debate that Trump has basically pissed on the graves of veterans with what he said about Capt. Kahn and his family? And his racists remarks about the mother?

Clinton has made some mistakes over the course of 40 years, look how many gaffes Trump has made in the last 12 months?

If Trump is elected, we will see many, many more mistakes, trust me ok?

I agree with Flash. The theatre these people set up around the world is appalling. Benghazi and their bizarre video story aside, I just finished reading about how it was the bright idea of one of Clintons advisors to have only Palestinian women "rally" in order to shame Israel. Knowing the Palestinians use their women and children as suicide bombers, do you think that's a WISE idea? These people are sick and so are the republicans with their project...I have to look it up...AND THEY AREN'T ELECTED!!! They're appointed and the world thinks they represent ME!!!! UNACCEPTABLE! And you all want more of this theatre instead of acting in good faith. I can't stand it.

post edit-Futures Market Applied Prediction-FMAP

Not to mention, their idea of humor...black peoples time? Their ideas are sick!

post edit again-I do not agree with Flash on Senator McCain.

I also find your inquiries/comments re: Capt. Kahn to be very short-sided. Any patriotic person feels for the loss of our own service members.

Think about it, we lost an Ambassador to the United States!

Great.

She either lied or made a tragic mistake. Four Americans died.

Fair is fair. If she's going to be held accountable for that, make sure you work hard to be sure GWB, his whole White House staff and the Pentagon are held accountable for thousands of American soldiers who were killed or permanently maimed in the illegal invasion of Iraq please.....unless their lives don't matter because they weren't caused by Hillary.

Which of you Drumpf fans are ok with him publicly slamming the mother of a dead American soldier??

You must be ok with him making fun of our POW's too.

When is he going to tell The Generals how to wipe out ISIS once and for all?

Fantastic Commander-in-Chief material. Trust me folks, you won't believe how great he'll be.

Typical projection from the leftists. Those who blindly and unconditionally support Hillary accuse others of blindly and unconditionally supporting her opponent. It's SOP from the left. The puppets making the accusations sadly don't realize their puppet status.

Which of you Drumpf fans are ok with him publicly slamming the mother of a dead American soldier??

....or Hillary allowing our people to die just after getting tortured and then lie to the parents? Word up...it wasn't no video....

....or Hillary allowing our people to die just after getting tortured and then lie to the parents? Word up...it wasn't no video....

Apparently Cheeto Jesus can't stand on his own merits as a candidate.

Again: Which of you Drumpf fans are ok with him publicly slamming the mother of a dead American soldier??

The rails are falling off faster and faster.

Do I REALLY believe that HC sold military grade weapons to ISIS knowing that they were a jihadist group? No, I don't.

Wet your pants with your "Obama is a Muslim" rant yet one more time. You saying it doesn't make it true.

What exactly HAS Cheeto Jesus done for America in 69 years of life? Except game the system, cheat on his taxes and get rich by not paying people what he owes them, of course?

I'm SURE I'll not get a single response to that question that doesn't contain the word "Hillary."

Consider that a challenge.

They both suck. We're getting hosed Big Time.

The only question is which candidate is LESS likely to hit the nuclear button if elected, and I think the answer to that is crystal clear. The one who's got a real set of man nuggets, the one who's been through more investigations and BS than any candidate in American history.

She beat Trey Gowdy, Ken Starr and a few others when they had hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars with which to hang her by her own mistakes. They ALL failed. Every Republican who's come up against her has had their stones handed back to them in little velour sacks.

She AT VERY LEAST has an understanding of international politics, has connections all over the world and relationships with all of our allies. I'm sure most of them don't like her, but they damn sure respect her tenacity.

I heard the vicious attack. Imagine asking why a dead Americans Mother did not add her opinion alongside her husband. Yeah, after the faux controversy she said a couple rehearsed words, after getting her husbands permission' or orders.

I am disappointed in the Democrat Party for using a man this cycle in the Cindy Sheehan spot. Where will camp kahn be set up, in central park?

I heard the vicious attack. Imagine asking why a dead Americans Mother did not add her opinion alongside her husband. Yeah, after the faux controversy she said a couple rehearsed words, after getting her husbands permission' or orders.

You and Cheeto Jesus got it all wrong and you're doubling down on dumb.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppppppppp..................

Seems there a few Marines and other Military personel who are a tad upset with what the illegal alien supporting Khan had to say. Will not find that out on any of the fascist Propaganda sites, unless the Military folks are the recipients of verbal attacks, insults or threats.

Trump is so done, all he can do today is go on a twitter rampage against CNN and Fire Marshalls! LOL!

We hear in the latest polls that Georgia is running about even. He was up around 10 points there a week ago. This will be an electoral rout like no other.

If you knew what that number represents in a 36 State area toy would be hiding scared under the skirt of one of those little girls you seem to be so obsessed with.

Other than that your Trollish ignorance is still typical for one of the 4 poltroons.Please continue, you help our future President Trump with every posting.

Yes, life is "rigged" for the Smartest man in The Known World.

So much so that he's become wealthy by being an unscrupulous, fraudulent 1 percenter.

How does he get up and face life every day with his plethora of burdens? He's simply amazing, a superb role model to all underdogs .

Either that or he's lining up his reasons for quitting the race within 45 days and prepping America for the Big Slap in the Face.

Archived