Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

Melania is on with Andy C.

I'm only watching to see if they break away to announce the demise of one of the candidates (wink, wink).

Drumpfy is obviously a silicone man.

She's deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep in denial.

She doesn't know the man in the Access Hollywood tape. Shocker!!

She blames Billy Bush for what Drumpf said. Shocker!!

She called it "boy's talk". Shocker!!

It's Billy's fault because he "egged him on." Never mind we're talking about a 59 year old man, in charge of a multi-billion dollar empire, with 5 kids,a nd he can't be held accountable for bragging about (allegedly) sexual assaults.

She didn't expect all these lies and dishonesty from the media. Shocker!!

I didn't hear her say how she felt about being cheated on by her "gentleman" husband. Shocker!!

Mel, baby......."boys" don't go around grabbing strange vagina. Men do. Sex Predators do.

Corey L. is going pit bull on crack again about Drumpf's 2 pt. lead in Nevada and his lead in Ohio. Won't he be disappointed when he finds out there are 48 other states?

UNSHACKLE THAT MAN!!!

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching the debate without sound right now. Her nose won't stop running.

post edit- I just happened to pause for a sec-she has red marks on the back of her left hand. (the 1:23 mark)

(and yes I see that joint is either arthritic or gouty)

I'm watching the debate without sound right now. Her nose won't stop running.

post edit- I just happened to pause for a sec-she has red marks on the back of her left hand.

Her "interesting" eye movements are even more pronounced in this debate. Almost as though listening to voices only she hears. I watch faces and eyes not only body language and something is without doubt off kilter with the woman.

Even the facial expression every time she seemed to glance down at her notes were not normal.

A President Trump is as Necessary today as President Lincoln was in his day.

You know JB, after the last debate (on the airplane) she mentioned something about people waiting for cocktails so I wonder what she drinks. Fact-it takes 8 days for the kidneys to process 20 ounces of tonic water in a 240 lb man, Other wise you can build up a quinine toxicity. This was based on a government report/study I read about a bunch of plane crashes back in the seventies or eighties. The one commonality was that the pilots all had toxic levels of quinine in their systems and thus the study.

(what's the point...Ladies, if you are knocking back gin and tonic on a Saturday night , you don't want to drink those again the next Saturday night because the tonic water can compromise your kidneys and heart.)

Archived