Binghamton University Offers "Stop White People" Course. Story Makes Drudge.

YankeeDoodle

My point is we probably won't see a "Stop Semitic People" or "Stop Black People" seminar offering anytime soon; but "Stop White People" got by the campus sensors without a blink.

I guess I'm not so bright. Maybe if I had gone to a private school?

There were no censors, and that was the problem.

We repeatedly say that SUNY undergrads are among the brightest and you say maybe you should have gone to private school? WTF?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those defending it must work at the school. There is no defense, its beyond stupid. I don't believe for one minute that they didn't know exactly what they were doing. Liberal little pansy ass's that in the real world would turn into a puddle of shit. This is the future people, all you Obama lovers and Hillary lovers, this is the future.

Drudge LOL LOL LOL NEVER TRUMP!!

I am so glad you find this funny. Your Never Trump motto and your mentality never ceases to amaze me. I'm happy you support a Presidential candidate who blatantly lied to the families of Ambassador Chris Stevens and State Dept. Foreign Service Office Sean Smith. I'm happy you support a candidate who with willful contempt sent emails marked as classified or secure over the internet. Now if you knew that classified material NEVER gets sent over the internet then perhaps you would have a better understand of what Ms. Clinton did and how she has put our Nation under risk. Not all the forums on here are about Clinton or Trump. You seem to be obsessed with this election. I am sure you will file my response in your Never Trump drawer in your mental mind.

I am so glad you find this funny. Your Never Trump motto and your mentality never ceases to amaze me. I'm happy you support a Presidential candidate who blatantly lied to the families of Ambassador Chris Stevens and State Dept. Foreign Service Office Sean Smith. I'm happy you support a candidate who with willful contempt sent emails marked as classified or secure over the internet. Now if you knew that classified material NEVER gets sent over the internet then perhaps you would have a better understand of what Ms. Clinton did and how she has put our Nation under risk. Not all the forums on here are about Clinton or Trump. You seem to be obsessed with this election. I am sure you will file my response in your Never Trump drawer in your mental mind.

Which is one of the major problems with Hillary lovers. They have aligned themselves to the bias, liberal, media anti-Trump campaign to the extent that they can not navigate beyond a single negative truth about her. She has been placed on a "Savior of the World" pedestal who must be elected or the "sky will fall" which is non sense. They are so far up Hillary's ass that we can't tell where they begin or she ends....

So let's ignore the lies, let's ignore the careless and cold blooded nature of this beast, the e-mails, the numerous scandals, the thefts, that she is a puppet owned by big corporations and foreign powers (which will be your real President), all the stuff the media hides and dismisses...and proclaim that she is the one who will fight for us all and save us from all the mean white men out there....She can relate after all!

Even that Bernt out hippie Bernie found out the hard way to never go against the beast...and a few other unfortunate victims as well....

So what we get is "Never Trump!!" and "Stop White People" mentality.

Those defending it must work at the school. There is no defense, its beyond stupid. I don't believe for one minute that they didn't know exactly what they were doing. Liberal little pansy ass's that in the real world would turn into a puddle of shit. This is the future people, all you Obama lovers and Hillary lovers, this is the future.

No one here is defending it.

This is exactly what Trump is hoping for. A race war. NEVER TRUMP!!

No, "race wars" are what keep Liberals and Dems in business...who do you think has the most to gain by everyone hating white males and cops? I can smell the votes and money from here!

I heard Dr.Stenger on WNBF this morning. Fine, we can all agree the title of the "session" was classless. What those students wanted to do with that session was a lot more INSIDIOUS and we all know it. Off the top of my head, a student in Texas had "steps taken" against her because she said all lives matter. College presidents have been forced out of their positions. A student group in North Carolina stated that people shouldn't suggest golf outings. That being said, the University of Chicago sent out a letter to freshmen telling them flat out, there are no safe spaces or trigger warnings HERE. I hope there is an investigation. AND SPEAKING OF OVERSIGHT....

This is exactly what Trump is hoping for. A race war. NEVER TRUMP!!

Obviously you do not know how to read but I guess sitting in front of the CNN television channel all day would do that to a person. Ms. Clinton was very good friends with Senator Robert Byrd. You should know since you are so smart that Sen. Byrd is a former KKK leader. She PRAISED Sen Byrd when he passed away by saying America has lost a true original. Also, Ms. Clinton and her husband Billy began the birther rumor when she ran against Obama in 2008. Hillary is a bigot. Hillary is a criminal. Hillary lies to the families of her victims in Benghazi. Take your race war rant and call 1-800......

You've got the facts right! RorW you need to understand him, Mulligan has no job ........ Has no life , no real friends outside those who will agree with him here on the BCVoice I'm sorry that I banter with them for without them here the BC Voice would revert back to its normal self.

He knows yes voting for TRUMP he just likes to cause trouble.

Slow down, Bluestar. These were undergraduate RAs who wrote that session description, so I don't think anyone with a MBA or PhD is talking down to you as far as they are concerned.

Now these three fools aside, most BU undergrads are top notch with some of the highest SAT scores, high school GPAs, and accolades of undergrads at any state school in the country. That is a fact. Many BU students come here if they narrowly miss the cut off for schools like Columbia or Harvard. Parents from around the world (those who can afford it) are willing to pay top dollar to send their kids here, and whether you like it or not, they do if they are qualified to get in. There is a reason for that. So if you really think that BU=Bullshit University I am sure that you can find plenty of PhD's around this country and around the world who will disagree with you on that score.

Slow down? Nah....not going to happen. I'm sure there's plenty of super duper smart kids coming out of that school. I'm also quite aware of it's scholastic standing and the great education you can get there. This isn't a knock against BU per say - but if you think that "three fools" are the only ones behind this you're not seeing the bigger picture. I would bet the farm that there's a lot more backing of this nonsensical reverse racism supported by a lot more of the faculty and admins than they're willing to admit. It's going to cause more racial divide, actually if you read a lot of comments about it, then you know it already has. Who will the Liberals blame this time when a group of whites or blacks get jumped because of this nonsense? You think the white RA'S offering this "pep rally" are going to be immune from an ass kicking? Lol....Take a walk downtown some Saturday night when classes are in session. You might just see one of those "whitey" RA'S picking his teeth up off the ground. These idiots are playing with fire and someone will get burned.

Slow down? Nah....not going to happen. I'm sure there's plenty of super duper smart kids coming out of that school. I'm also quite aware of it's scholastic standing and the great education you can get there. This isn't a knock against BU per say - but if you think that "three fools" are the only ones behind this you're not seeing the bigger picture. I would bet the farm that there's a lot more backing of this nonsensical reverse racism supported by a lot more of the faculty and admins than they're willing to admit. It's going to cause more racial divide, actually if you read a lot of comments about it, then you know it already has. Who will the Liberals blame this time when a group of whites or blacks get jumped because of this nonsense? You think the white RA'S offering this "pep rally" are going to be immune from an ass kicking? Lol....Take a walk downtown some Saturday night when classes are in session. You might just see one of those "whitey" RA'S picking his teeth up off the ground. These idiots are playing with fire and someone will get burned.

That wouldn't be BU's fault. That summarizes our point on this thread.

You've got the facts right! RorW you need to understand him, Mulligan has no job ........ Has no life , no real friends outside those who will agree with him here on the BCVoice I'm sorry that I banter with them for without them here the BC Voice would revert back to its normal self.

He knows yes voting for TRUMP he just likes to cause trouble.

Yes, I kind of gathered that from the simplistic two - three word sentences and the overuse of hashtags.

I would bet the farm that there's a lot more backing of this nonsensical reverse racism supported by a lot more of the faculty and admins than they're willing to admit. It's going to cause more racial divide, actually if you read a lot of comments about it, then you know it already has.

Explain again how this is the university's fault, buddy? Because you would "bet the farm" on it? That's your gut feeling?

It looks like the crap in the photo was printed out with a laser printer and distributed to the RAs at the orientation.

Again, what do you want to see happen here as a result? I agree that the session description is inappropriate and that it has caused some of the big problems that you pointed out. Maybe the RAs responsible should be fired, but neither you or I make that decision. Other than that, though, what are you trying to achieve? Just to vent about the unfairness of it all? Or maybe to uncover some vast left wing conspiracy among the university staff to support racism?

Last year the President of the student association ( a white male) was forced to step down by the black student association because he posted "I'm a nigga-you a nigga" on his own social media page. Yet somehow it's OK for them to offer a training on white privilege. There should be some consequences for the 3 that developed and named the training. Perhaps they should have to give up their suite and pay for their own room and board just like the privileged do

Last year the President of the student association ( a white male) was forced to step down by the black student association because he posted "I'm a nigga-you a nigga" on his own social media page. Yet somehow it's OK for them to offer a training on white privilege. There should be some consequences for the 3 that developed and named the training. Perhaps they should have to give up their suite and pay for their own room and board just like the privileged do

Have any of you ever listened to the lyrics of any current rapper? The term "nigga", along with all the other extremely offensive words, is used in almost every sentence. They rap about murder, rape, blood money, and drugs as being the acceptable way of life ...nothing new. I know a big chunk of customers are white kids. Even in conversation, these kids both white and black constantly refer to themselves as such. It's constantly posted on FB. So what is the relevance to this term anymore? That's what they call themselves and others to the extreme so that's just is what it is....

But stop the world and burn down the city when it is mentioned in any terms by a white male. Keep adding these restrictions up and you get what everyone here labels "The angry white male" when really it's "The sick and tired white male who now has to watch every move, every step and every word for fear of offending ANYONE who isn't a white male and facing possible job loss and/or prosecution".

The wheels of hate and divide will continue to turn until someone disables this bias crusade to blame white males for every ill that others face...which is fueled by our media and the current Administration....

Explain again how this is the university's fault, buddy? Because you would "bet the farm" on it? That's your gut feeling?

It looks like the crap in the photo was printed out with a laser printer and distributed to the RAs at the orientation.

Again, what do you want to see happen here as a result? I agree that the session description is inappropriate and that it has caused some of the big problems that you pointed out. Maybe the RAs responsible should be fired, but neither you or I make that decision. Other than that, though, what are you trying to achieve? Just to vent about the unfairness of it all? Or maybe to uncover some vast left wing conspiracy among the university staff to support racism?

An apology from SUNY would work to start....not that blurb they put out either. Not an apology as far as I'm concerned, more of a disclaimer. This is already fizzling because it was a white issue. Now if it were a black issue it would still be on CNN....Nothing will come of this. As far as a "vast left wing conspiracy", I don't think that's the case but do believe there was a lot more knowledge and backing of this by admins then they will acknowledge. I'm wondering what the next Caucasian "re-education" class or seminar or roundtable will be...."Reparations 101?"....or maybe a large scale fund raiser to help pay off Rev. Al Sharptons 5 million in back taxes?

An apology from SUNY would work to start....not that blurb they put out either. Not an apology as far as I'm concerned, more of a disclaimer. This is already fizzling because it was a white issue. Now if it were a black issue it would still be on CNN....Nothing will come of this. As far as a "vast left wing conspiracy", I don't think that's the case but do believe there was a lot more knowledge and backing of this by admins then they will acknowledge. I'm wondering what the next Caucasian "re-education" class or seminar or roundtable will be...."Reparations 101?"....or maybe a large scale fund raiser to help pay off Rev. Al Sharptons 5 million in back taxes?

The indication that this was a half-hearted apology was that it wasn't put out by Stenger. Some low-level person's name was at the bottom.

#StopWhitePeople from donating.

They've hurt themselves more than they know. Even down here people talk about how "bias" and "racists" it was for the university to let this slip through and then offer no real apology or much of anything....A lot of Florida folks are previous New Yorkers and they talk as well. A lot will stop giving donations and such...at least they say so...agree or not, it is the fault of the university by their response alone.

But all is OK, I'm sure there will always be rich oppressed black stars like Collin Kaepernick and the ilk to donate a good fortune of their money to keep this liberal BS mentality alive and growing! And there's always the current Administration and his media to keep spreading the hate and divide!

14079994_1125156037567309_71605361833627