Binghamton University Offers "Stop White People" Course. Story Makes Drudge.

YankeeDoodle

The big problem is that in the age of the Internet, we gravitate to the news sources that confirm our beliefs. There are many.

What used to be trustworthy news sources have thrown objectivity to the wind in search of dollars and ratings.

Read or view everything, especially from non-US biased news channels. Read or view as many as you can, even if they make you want to barf.

If you only view what you want to hear, then save us the angst and just go "baa".

More fun reading articles looking for reasons to change my opinions. Many things I believe are uncomfortable and am always willing to learn I am wrong.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

makes one wonder what color the faculty at SUNY "thinks" they are.......most of them are lily white......guess they hate themselves.....

Yes, but they are mainly trying to make themselves look good and get brownie points for possible advancement and praise within this liberal controlled PC Community......when all the while they could really give a shit about these kids...if they did, they wouldn't force feed them all this one sided liberal mush....and baby the hell out of them. It's really all about self preservation and what's in it for them with this sick bunch of hypocrites!

Yes, but they are mainly trying to make themselves look good and get brownie points for possible advancement and praise within this liberal controlled PC Community......when all the while they could really give a shit about these kids...if they did, they wouldn't force feed them all this one sided liberal mush....and baby the hell out of them. It's really all about self preservation and what's in it for them with this sick bunch of hypocrites!

yep

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
On 8/26/2016 at 12:31 PM, ginger said:

I heard Dr.Stenger on WNBF this morning. Fine, we can all agree the title of the "session" was classless. What those students wanted to do with that session was a lot more INSIDIOUS and we all know it. Off the top of my head, a student in Texas had "steps taken" against her because she said all lives matter. College presidents have been forced out of their positions. A student group in North Carolina stated that people shouldn't suggest golf outings. That being said, the University of Chicago sent out a letter to freshmen telling them flat out, there are no safe spaces or trigger warnings HERE. I hope there is an investigation. AND SPEAKING OF OVERSIGHT....

Blast from the past. 

What took so long?

University of North Carolina is shutting down their diversity and inclusion department. They are replacing it with a civics department.

They should have done that 7 years ago when they were told talking about GOLF was racist.