An apology to BC Voice from SNSD

SNSD

I saw nothing posted by you that I felt merited any sort of apology however I do not take most of what I see posted on this site with much more than a grain of salt. Your posts are not offensive to me at all especially in contrast to the posts of several others who are either confrontational, name calling , or just plain idiocy! So do as you feel you must my friend, but I for one have never taken offence to any of your retort.

I saw nothing posted by you that I felt merited any sort of apology however I do not take most of what I see posted on this site with much more than a grain of salt. Your posts are not offensive to me at all especially in contrast to the posts of several others who are either confrontational, name calling , or just plain idiocy! So do as you feel you must my friend, but I for one have never taken offence to any of your retort.

I didn't ever get too shook up by anything you have posted. I could do without the racist crap some people occaisionslly throw on here but otherwise I've not been too off put by BC Voice posts. You are a stand up guy for apologizing but I wouldnt lose any sleep if I was you. Has anyone heard anythimg from mulligan? I gave him seven references.

Does this mean I am going to have to "ignore" you in December?

Not if you want the most up to date, breaking Star Wars spoilers.

Or just do what I do. Buy your tickets well in advance and go to the first showing (or close to the first). You'll meet some VERY interesting people and won't have to worry about any "surprises."

I highly respect the important role that this forum plays in allowing our community to communicate and report serious issues that affect us all. Issues that would otherwise go entirely unnoticed or unreported here in Broome County. I can think of numerous examples, and I am sure that you all can too, where BCV was the place that the Greater Binghamton community first learned about matters of local government corruption, nepotism, favoritism, and just downright shady dealings.

Our original purpose for being on here was to expose harassment and Civil Service violations in City Hall. That has been achieved to the extent that we can contribute.

And yet, it's hard for the media and those who can affect change to take this board seriously, when Garo just sits back and lets the trolls run wild here.

One also has to wonder how many people who have things to contribute are chased away or don't want to be any part of the nonsense that takes place here. There might be even more thoughtful and informative posts and threads and the board would grow if someone bothered to put an end to the boorish behavior.

Garo, the ball is in your court.

Not really about any fascination, but if you just scrolled by you missed out on some clever humor and fun music!

Not about your facination?? Bullllllsheet!

Clever humor and fun music??? Really..

Hey it's ok with me that you come across a little child molesty with your asia girl bs.

Is that you putting your best foot forward? I think so, particularly when you defend your fetish using ridiculous terms like clever humor and fun music.

You're a perv, but that's ok with me, it's your problem.

(get some help)

Archived