Mulli, I'm waitimg...

GTO

Posting your call-out on 7 different threads was not real cool.

Obviously the guy ain't gonna answer you, and posting it a dozen times is not gonna get you a reply sooner.

I call people out on what they say all the time and I get roundly ignored. Its part of BCV life.

hey....that's what cowards and bullies do.....they never respond.

...or a special needs person...we can't rule that out and this is who I believe Mulli is. Plain and simple, he just doesn't know any better nor is able to reason above a six grade level.

Sorry buddy, three hours ago.... CNN has Trump pulling ahead. Again, I am not saying definitely that he will win, but simply replying to a request by you to provide sources, current count up to eight. You hijack thread after thread and asked for something, I just wanted to provide it.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/_politics-zone-injection/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/

never thought of that.....who do you think might be typing for him?

Unfortunately, I believe he is doing the typing, which shows. Whether he is in a home or a placement, I suspect his caretakers have simply given him a PC and just let him go into the corner of his room and have at it....without any restrictions.

Unfortunately, I believe he is doing the typing, which shows. Whether he is in a home or a placement, I suspect his caretakers have simply given him a PC and just let him go into the corner of his room and have at it....without any restrictions.

I'm thinking its pete moss......

Archived