With Trump Regaining North Carolina Lead, Hillary Unexpectedly Postpones Local Fundraiser "Without Reason

Bingking

She must be seriously under the weather (or huma) for her to not show up to grab other peoples money, even when they voluntarily give it to her.

After what I observed in her "forum" performance it surprises me she can even speak coherantly. And if you have noticed she is even making mistakes when speaking from teleprompters during her short speeches. Not big ones yet but noticeable when one knows her speech patterns.

P-new-mon-ya my ass, the woman is sick, and not only physically.

Since she has been hiding since the cancelled fund raiser, I believe she is getting worse by the day. Her eye movements show a distinctive degradation in her physical health.

I predict she pulls out of the debate due to another "illness". Her pneumonia has come back or some such garbage.

I am still expecting a wikileaks dump today (Friday).

However, me thinks that he knows enough to spell 'an' correctly. Never 'ann'!!!

Look at it again west sider. you fool. NEVER TRUMP

Congratulations Trolligan!!!

I'm glad that you were able to muster up enough cognitive ability to correct 'ann' after I pointed it out to you. After all, it is a pretty big word for you to use.

However, you ran out of 'smarts' and were unable to correctly capitalize, punctuate, and write a series of complete sentences (let alone make a cogent point).

Archived