CURIOUS STATEMENT FROM CORNWELL: We went down to Debbie Preston's office and were told she's unavailable

Bingking

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Garo.... you asked me to teach you about the proper use of apostrophes, and I did. You have a very distinct writing style.

should i tell everyone who you are???

You know i was told by some very important people that i was being used and now i'm starting to believe it!!!

As i said in my earlier post I personally have no idea what is going on with Ms. Preston. I do find it suspicious that this was done so close to election time. My personal opinion is that DA Cornwell should have included further information in the press release. To put this out there without any information supporting it is unfair. It leaves way to much room for rumor and speculation.

From what a Democrat of power told me is that Jason Garnar, Ben Bergman, Steve Cornwell have been playing god in using Black Mail to get Debbie Preston to step down. The attack was held off for announcement till now to hurt Debbie's chance's for re-election.

I personally don't care what Preston did only because if someone like Hillary Clinton got away with what she did why not anyone else? Is she better then us? No? But Hillary got special treatment which shows a double standard in our country.

Just ask yourselves this...........Hillary Clinton committed the crimes she has and she wasn't even charged? Now the're after the County Executive three weeks before the election? Sounds like and act of desperation to me by Jason Garnar and his cronies trying to get him elected!!

Look at Fred Akshar and his girlfriend got away with and still no ones been charged in that riddled Felony and shes a Captain in the BC Sheriffs Department..................it's just unbelievable people. Don't you think that's a double standard? Dam right it is!!! But they will get away with it! Just remember this people as the voter's of this County and our Country!

If i were Debbie Preston i'd stick to my guns, it can't be as bad as claimed by the SOBs who are trying to get her and take over the County.

Look at what Hillary Clinton did as Secretary of State taking Millions of dollars illegally for favors from foreign donors Pay to Play. Clinton is still running for President of the united States for Gods sakes!

I say Stick it out and be strong Mrs. Preston no matter what you did it can't be as bad as what Hillay Clinton's done or Fred Akahar and girlfriends done!!

so.....nobody should ever be held accountable for anything.....got it.....

so.....just so all the Preston fans get the truth.....i am married to Paul Preston's daughter by his first wife......the fact is....Ms Preston is a thief.....she is a liar.....she is an adulterer. How do I know this....i heard it all from her now dead husband. He had to sell his parents home, to pay back the money she embezzled from APD in Westover. He threw her out of their home in Conklin, when he found out she was having an affair with a town of Conklin employee. We have been told by another daughter, that she has been using credit cards that were her dead husbands.....not legal i think.....anyway, im supposing that SOME people will still support this piece of shit.....personally; i have more respect for her dead husband, and what he told us. He was a good man, as anyone in Conklin can testify.....he didnt deserve her, or the way she treated him.......support her if you want.......or if your job depends on it........sad.

There have been a lot of people who posted lies here on BCVoice. While you sound sincere, without proof, there is not much that I can believe. I am willing to meet you half way

If she did steal from APD in Westover (whatever that is) it would not only be a crime that Mollen could have swept under the rug but I would think that there could be a civil action against her. I can find no civil actions against her on the clerk's website.

Could you give us her other names? I will search for those. Or if you or anyone else has a link to some type of proof, It would go far toward proving your point.

What the hell is it with NY corrupt politics? Seems NO ONE there has any ethics or morals! Seems the only reason they took the position is to embezzle or provide a family member with a cushy a job! Maybe they are all just taking after their mentor, Billary. Either way, it's looking bleak for BC unless someone with some morals takes over!

What the hell is it with NY corrupt politics? Seems NO ONE there has any ethics or morals! Seems the only reason they took the position is to embezzle or provide a family member with a cushy a job! Maybe they are all just taking after their mentor, Billary. Either way, it's looking bleak for BC unless someone with some morals takes over!

Why do you think i ve called Jason Hiilary Garnar.

Show Proof i don't believe there is any.

only proof I have, is what her husband, my wifes father , told us......he said he sold his parents home to pay back the money she stole from APD....you can believe it or not.....he is dead and cant talk to you....and chances are you wouldn't believe him anyway...or me.....fair enough....the people of Conklin, knew Paul Preston, and they also knew what his wife was up to.....like I said...believe what you will.......AND I'm not supporting the democratic candidate....just so you know, and get your facts straight......

Archived