CURIOUS STATEMENT FROM CORNWELL: We went down to Debbie Preston's office and were told she's unavailable

Bingking

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe she is getting arrested for Tax Evasion. All that "High End" Jewelry she made and sold without turning in the sale tax on it. :lol:

Possibly a combination of both but I am anticipating a big news release by Tuesday morning about Debbie. Just found out she missed an event Friday evening held by Fred Akshar along with other elected officials

I believe she is getting arrested for Tax Evasion. All that "High End" Jewelry she made and sold without turning in the sale tax on it. :lol:

I wonder if the "Preston" line of jewelry included accessories to adorn genital piercings. Not mine! My thighs clamp tightly shut at just the thought of such a thing!

genital-piercing.jpg

Tax evasion is highly unlikely. They could and would go after her paychecks from the County.

If that was true, lil' Kim would be in jail for not paying property taxes.

Why is he so quick to recuse himself of everything? Answer is corruption via money/donations. The retard ran as an outsider to begin with. He should have rejected all money given by anyone in the establishment parties. He is letting Freddie off free for his donation. Why is everyone else corrupt whose money can be traced back to him getting this mysterious "recuse". These people can go themselves. They are playing some kind of stupid game to make it look like they are actually doing something. Meanwhile they are shooting heroin and eating hamburgers together. these people. Staying home on election day as usual.

Lighten Up Francis......... it was meant as a joke!

Gordon Hoyt, on 09 Oct 2016 - 6:28 PM, said:snapback.png

Tax evasion is highly unlikely. They could and would go after her paychecks from the County.

If that was true, lil' Kim would be in jail for not paying property taxes.

Why is he so quick to recuse himself of everything? Answer is corruption via money/donations. The retard ran as an outsider to begin with. He should have rejected all money given by anyone in the establishment parties. He is letting Freddie off free for his donation. Why is everyone else corrupt whose money can be traced back to him getting this mysterious "recuse". These people can go themselves. They are playing some kind of stupid game to make it look like they are actually doing something. Meanwhile they are shooting heroin and eating hamburgers together. these people. Staying home on election day as usual.

He's a county official prosecuting a county official. I'd say recusing himself from that one and the Akshar/Newcomb thing is a slam dunk necessity.

so basically you are saying its a Republican refusing to go after fellow Republicans.....correct?

If he goes after her and loses, he'll be accused of going easy on her because she is also a high-ranking county official. If he goes after her and wins, any county business between them could be twisted to portray it as a vendetta.

It's absolutely his responsibility to recuse himself where there could be an appearance of impropriety, even where there is none. It's not a "refusal".

There have been a lot of people who posted lies here on BCVoice. While you sound sincere, without proof, there is not much that I can believe. I am willing to meet you half way

If she did steal from APD in Westover (whatever that is) it would not only be a crime that Mollen could have swept under the rug but I would think that there could be a civil action against her. I can find no civil actions against her on the clerk's website.

Could you give us her other names? I will search for those. Or if you or anyone else has a link to some type of proof, It would go far toward proving your point.

So mikeyme56 you have nothing solid? No proof? You can't even tell me what Debbie's name was so I can look it up.

Figures!

mikey, put it back in your pants already. It's getting old. Stop acting like that dipsh*t that posts the same thing over and over again. You're better than that.

just repeating what I have been told when I post about this. why is it whenever some people post, their every word is taken as gospel truth.....and when others post, PROOF is always demanded?.....this is a discussion group....not a court of law......so ....I WAS BEING SARCASTIC......but....I cant prove that.........

only proof I have, is what her husband, my wifes father , told us......he said he sold his parents home to pay back the money she stole from APD....you can believe it or not.....he is dead and cant talk to you....and chances are you wouldn't believe him anyway...or me.....fair enough....the people of Conklin, knew Paul Preston, and they also knew what his wife was up to.....like I said...believe what you will.......AND I'm not supporting the democratic candidate....just so you know, and get your facts straight......

We believe you. Her boytoy lives behind my family members home and that family member use to work for her. Her husband Paul was a kind and good man and she ruined him with all her bullshit. She treated Paul terrible. Of course like mikeyme said " chances are you won't believe me ." Conklin was glad to get rid of her. She promised to hire her Conklin people but when the crunch came she turned her back on all of them. Luckily my family member retired so they didn't have to grovel to Debbie to beg for a job.

We believe you. Her boytoy lives behind my family members home and that family member use to work for her. Her husband Paul was a kind and good man and she ruined him with all her bullshit. She treated Paul terrible. Of course like mikeyme said " chances are you won't believe me ." Conklin was glad to get rid of her. She promised to hire her Conklin people but when the crunch came she turned her back on all of them. Luckily my family member retired so they didn't have to grovel to Debbie to beg for a job.

thank you.....

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Preston-pulls-political-advertising-on-News-12--396527591.html

WBNG making a story out of Preston having no television advertising scheduled.

They trying to flush her out, or what?

I'm thinking that she is so confident she has the election won, that she sees no sense in spending money on advertising......better to put it away to spend on herself....just my opinion.

Well, this just pisses me off, if we get stuck w/ that idiot Garnar because someone dug up something in her closet a few weeks before the election.

I voted for Bill Brennan the 1st time, even though I am a registered Rep, because he was already there, and I thought why not see what he can do?

The next time was Abdelazim, and well, I don't even have to address that...this choice is just as bad.

Awww Preston is butthurt that wbng is exposing her that she is now removing all future ads with them and is refusing to pay them anymore money to run her ads

She's not advertising with anybody. WBNG seemingly ran it as an opportunity to mention Cornwell's press release again and then note that they can't say if the two things are related.

It seems obvious that they're implying they are related, that Preston has pulled all of her advertising in light of some anticipated criminal prosecution, and WBNG has decided to go ahead and say what they can say since Preston won't come out with it.

Archived