What's going in on the Parkway at the old Ken Wilson site?

Clyde

Yeh Chik fil a is awesome and has free breakfast on Wednesday at the one on westheimer!

Oh that's right you dont know now where that is. They give a breakfast sandwich and seniors get free coffee I just buy the tater tots and they are crispy an grease free so it two bucks for me on Wednesday . Check out their menue online

They are closed on Sundays because they hold to Christian values. They got a lot of flack for holding to their beliefs down in Florida and liberal scumbags tried to shut them down. So I am guessing they would never come to BC which is nothing more than a politically correct, liberal ass kissing, cesspool and dumping ground for scum from NYC. And sorry for the harsh words as I know there are some good folks here on this forum but unfortunately the liberals and corruption have destroyed what was left of a once vibrant area.

Funny you say that Caveman, considering there's one in NYC, the bastion of liberal values. And it's doing quite well. Guess your argument doesn't hold much water.

Yes, quite the comparison. Is it in a thriving and cultural surrounding? Most likely void of the entitled NYC trash that's being bused to BC? A place where political corruption is not the main course? Gangs rule the streets like where you live? What say you Bingoliberalman?

I like Chik-fil-A, but White Castle wins for me. Way back, when I worked 3rd shift, me and my buddies would go at lunch and get a bag of 10 with onion chips. Mmmmmmm.... good stuff!!

I have never been to a White Castle but have been to "Krystal's" which is like a rip off. I hope WC isn't like Krystal's because the food there is literally inedible! Went there once for their sampler...took a few bites and threw it all away. I never went back nor ever will.

Was at a Chilies in Syracuse last week. They have a nice menu selection.

Really? Don't try to order a chili burger at a Chili's. Have you ever ordered salad dressing on the side and it comes in one of those small containers that holds like two tablespoons? Well that's the size of the container that they give you with chili in it when you order a chili burger at Chili's. Imagine that...the place calls itself Chili's yet the chili there is canned and lousy. Ruby Tuesday - Friday's - Chili's - all the same dreck.

Yes, quite the comparison. Is it in a thriving and cultural surrounding? Most likely void of the entitled NYC trash that's being bused to BC? A place where political corruption is not the main course? Gangs rule the streets like where you live? What say you Bingoliberalman?

Actually, there are 3 locations in Manhattan now, one at NYU and two in mid-town. All in nice areas.

As for political corruption, you don't need to look at NYC, there's plenty of it here going on in Broome County.

When I eat a Hoffman my Dixie gives me the evil eye! Wish I knew how to put pics on here.

It is really easy! If it is a picture on your computer go to https://postimage.org/ which is a free image hosting site and follow the simple directions to upload them and copy the link to paste here in the "Image" button on the toolbar above! If it is a picture from another web page or site simply click it with your RIGHT mouse button and then in the menu that pops up select "copy link address" Then click the "image" button in the toolbar above and then right click in the space and "paste" and your picture will appear in your post!

Archived