Rumble Ponies

buccaqueen

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a name put together by a committee of liberal asswipes......has NOTHING to do with the area......on the other hand ....its so nicey nice, it wont OFFEND anyone......even muslims.....should be a hit.....an orange slice and a high five for everybody......

Has to do with all the Carousels.

Still can't get a straight answer as to if the team is still affiliated with the NY Mets organization or not. My bet is NO and if they are, I would bet it won't be for long. I give this franchise 2 years tops here before they fold. The B-Mets had a hard enough time drawing people unless it was $2 beer night or fireworks and that's for an MLB farm team. Maybe they'll have Kissing cousins night - where they can have the cousins French kiss on the big board to win a Rumble Ponies Coozie....or even better yet, if you have more than six teeth AND can prove it....you win a free hotdog with a purchase of an 8 dollar beer......smh.....What's next? The Dixie Hotel's Travelling Pedophiles Hockey team next??? This city and county are an effin disgrace.

Has to do with all the Carousels.

I see one of the final choices was "Stud Muffins":

http://www.pressconnects.com/story/sports/baseball/minors/2016/11/03/binghamton-baseball-nickname/93167166/

If "Rumble Ponies" is based on the carousels, what was the inspiration for "Stud Muffins": Mayor David and Police Chief Zikuski? (in their dreams)

The "carousel horse" version of the logo is actually pretty good, I think. The "angry pony with a bat" logo looks like he's on his way to a furry convention for some weird sex stuff. Creepy.

Still think they should have gone with Binghamton Panhandlers. Nothing could be a more intimidating symbol of persistence and raw aggression.

The "carousel horse" version of the logo is actually pretty good, I think. The "angry pony with a bat" logo looks like he's on his way to a furry convention for some weird sex stuff. Creepy.

Still think they should have gone with Binghamton Panhandlers. Nothing could be a more intimidating symbol of persistence and raw aggression.

I agree. They won't be able to give those hats away.

Sounds like a name put together by a committee of liberal asswipes......has NOTHING to do with the area......on the other hand ....its so nicey nice, it wont OFFEND anyone......even muslims.....should be a hit.....an orange slice and a high five for everybody......

name was submitted by one lady, not sure who ultimately decided....freaking awful

well, if you have to EXPLAIN it, it really doesn't mean a lot....does it?.......why not call them the carousel cuties....or the merry go round monkeys.....or ....or....the BMETS.

I see one of the final choices was "Stud Muffins":

http://www.pressconnects.com/story/sports/baseball/minors/2016/11/03/binghamton-baseball-nickname/93167166/

If "Rumble Ponies" is based on the carousels, what was the inspiration for "Stud Muffins": Mayor David and Police Chief Zikuski? (in their dreams)

4 of the choices had to do with the carousels. This from May..

http://deadspin.com/only-you-can-help-saddle-this-minor-league-baseball-tea-1777459075

What a crappy name for a baseball team.

Archived