Congratulations president elect Trump

mulligan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me be the first to congratulate president elect trump. I know I complained a lot about him but he is our president now, and we should get behind him and wish him well. I don't want him or America to fail.

The free exchange of ideas and opinions, no matter how divisive, we can all agree is one of the things that makes this country great. I enjoyed the debate and hope we continue to have robust, heated and sometimes stupid discussion. It's not over mulligan - looking forward to disagreeing and maybe agreeing in the future.

Let me be the first to congratulate president elect trump. I know I complained a lot about him but he is our president now, and we should get behind him and wish him well. I don't want him or America to fail.

Good post Mulligan...also good to see you keep your word. I too am sorry for words that should have not been placed here. Let's all hope our new President can help make this country a better Nation...for all of us and put our full support behind him! Congratulations President Trump!

Well, that was an interesting election. Congrats to all of the winners...off we go!

Now that it is Wednesday, November 9th, there is only one thing left to do . . .

Start planning and discussing the 2020 election!

And in that vein, yesterday afternoon at 5:21 pm - as the polls were still open - Mother Jones posted the following article:

11 Democrats Who Could Defeat President Trump in 2020

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/democrats-defeat-trump-president-2020

I hope that next election season, you can find better means of expressing your opinions. Spamming two words as often as you can for months on end is a childish strategy. You can do better.

I'm glad the election is over for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that I don't have to watch any more of those campaign commercials. The pandering, the fear mongering; they're just terrible. It's good money for the TV stations though. I just hope some of those dollars will be spent here locally.

Mulligan now you need to get off your ass and help make AMERICA GREATER!

The way your mouth was running you need to openly apologize to the site!

I know it's been over a week and that's a long time to retain information, but mulligan started a new topic and apologized, not that he, or anyone else on the board has to answer to you (or anyone else on this board).

Speaking of mouth's running, you remind me of this old Mose Allison song, clearly written with you in mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwqpibgTdmQ

Now that it is Wednesday, November 9th, there is only one thing left to do . . .

Start planning and discussing the 2020 election!

And in that vein, yesterday afternoon at 5:21 pm - as the polls were still open - Mother Jones posted the following article:

11 Democrats Who Could Defeat President Trump in 2020

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/democrats-defeat-trump-president-2020

Gawd...no, a break sounds good. Let's discuss something else, like "why is there Braille on drive-up ATM machines"?

Our divided country just elected a divisive president. Maybe Trump's divisiveness is a strength that will make him a great president, but I don't buy it. If Trump does what he said he was going to do and goes after Hillary now with a special prosecutor, I have little faith that he will be a good president. But If he moves on and worrries about bringing this country together and working on the real issues that need to be focused on, I will have a lot of optimism and support for his success. Hillary is history, move on.

Food for thought. What if Trump had lost with the lead in the popular vote like Clinton did? What kind of reaction would Trump have had?

None of that matters anymore TRUMP won big time so now you can move on and stand behind your President. If he does go after Hillary she has that and more coming. Anyone that's been in the military and mishandled classified documents would be in Levenworth sitting out at least 20 why should she get a pass?

Well in the fashion of true Democrat supporters black scum maters groups along with other anti-Trump fascists are staging "protests" in Philadelphia, Chicago, and many other cities tonight. College campi are rife with flag burners, racists, and a general assemblage of those who did not get their way in our Election process results

The mealy-mouth Democrats are wasting no time in showing Americans what we can expect for having the audacity to elect a President who supports the USA and our Constitution what to expect. Funny thing is, they have no clue what they should expect.(the anti-American crowd that is. Americans are going to do what is necessary)

Archived