Congratulations president elect Trump

mulligan

Our divided country just elected a divisive president. Maybe Trump's divisiveness is a strength that will make him a great president, but I don't buy it. If Trump does what he said he was going to do and goes after Hillary now with a special prosecutor, I have little faith that he will be a good president. But If he moves on and worrries about bringing this country together and working on the real issues that need to be focused on, I will have a lot of optimism and support for his success. Hillary is history, move on.

Food for thought. What if Trump had lost with the lead in the popular vote like Clinton did? What kind of reaction would Trump have had?

Probably the same as the reaction he had in 2012.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wheels carts what the hell are they

CC you would listen to something like that but it's your mouth that working overtime!

The guy couldn't even sing you need help picking out some real music . I don't answer to you!

Never said that you answer to anybody only that no one on the board answers to you (or anyone else).

And oh my, you really cut me to the quick with slamming critically acclaimed American jazz pianist Mose Allison who has been credited with being an influence to Jimi Hendrix, The Rolling Stones, The Yardbirds, The Who and many more, but your coup de grâce is the witty "I know you are but what am I" style retort. How original! Such genius! Your cleverness is surely revered by your friends in Texas (of which there must be many given your occasional posting and the overall limited amount of time you spend on the board).

Why would anyone care who's musical taste is what? Hell, I don't like rap, but you can knock yourself out with it as long as I can go elsewhere or put on earmuffs.

What a great world it would be if we all had to listen to government sanctioned elevator music.

Not so much....

Never said that you answer to anybody only that no one on the board answers to you (or anyone else).

And oh my, you really cut me to the quick with slamming critically acclaimed American jazz pianist Mose Allison who has been credited with being an influence to Jimi Hendrix, The Rolling Stones, The Yardbirds, The Who and many more, but your coup de grâce is the witty "I know you are but what am I" style retort. How original! Such genius! Your cleverness is surely revered by your friends in Texas (of which there must be many given your occasional posting and the overall limited amount of time you spend on the board).

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

CC you need to find a board you belong on ans please don't read my post for I don't want to know you exist.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

You seem to be able to dish it out, but can't take it when someone calls you out on your BS. You are the first person to demean, insult or degrade others on this forum, but the moment someone challenges you, you get all butt hurt. Block me or take your ball and go home, whatever, just don't think that when you post something, others don't have the right to call you out if they disagree - and most of us don't go down the vulgarity-laden, homophobic path you enjoy when you like to insult people.

Gawd...no, a break sounds good. Let's discuss something else, like "why is there Braille on drive-up ATM machines"?

Or why cameras and other electronics have so many damn different size batteries. Just because they are different voltage does not mean the sizes cannot be universal. Its working for cell phone chargers not being as varied in size as once were.

It's not healthy aging or normal for a 69 year old woman to need help walking up one or two stairs. And it's not normal to go into convulsions and have to be thrown head first into an SUV unless something is wrong. The Secret Service should have taken her to the nearest hospital but they didn't, they took her to Chelsea's apartment. There is definitely something wrong with her health but she was hiding it from the American people.

It's was very telling of her to not report the fact that she was given the questions for the debate prior to the debate. She gladly accepted them and kept it a secret. That alone should have disqualified her for the position of President of the United States, Commander in Chief. In most schools and positions, if you are given a question in advance and don't report it, you are disqualified and failed.

But there she was, hiding the true problems of her health, getting questions to the debates, having the press ask her approval before they run stories, Benghazi, deleting emails, The Clinton Foundation scams, calling herself a feminist while taking money from Arab countries that treat women terribly, staying married to a rapist cheater, etc. .....the list goes on and on.

What amazes me is that people actually voted for her.

This "clothes designer" who worked with Michelle Obama says she will not work with Melania Trump and urges others not to.

But look at the bags she puts Michelle in! Melania should jump at the non-offer.

3A86CE6F00000578-3950474-wearing_sophie_

or this one:

3A86CE6300000578-3950474-image-m-84_1479

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3950474/Integrity-true-currency-Designer-dressed-Michelle-Obama-vows-NEVER-work-incoming-Lady-Melania-Trump-urges-follow-lead.html

Remember when the left railed against Palin for her designer duds? Moochie went on TV as just a regular gal who bought her outfit at J Crew. Apparently it's OK if a woman wears high end designer clothing only if she's a black democrat.

Those ugly as hell outfits all seem to be rather baggy just below the waist. I wonder what they're trying to hide?

Is Moochie really Mikey?

Archived