Sheriff Harder, please stop chasing around a toy elf and get back to work

Clyde

It's that time of year again to reward the inmates for being in jail. All the inmates get to order what kind of Subway sub they would like for New Years Day. Money to pay for this comes out of Inmate Commissary funds. This is sad, for one inmates should not be rewarded for being in jail and two if you really need to spend the money buy a large amount of food and donate it to Chow and sign the card from the "B.C. Jail Inmates". I don't have a problem doing that for people in need, but I do have a problem rewarding Inmates for being in jail. I'm sure Harder will blame it on the Christmas Elf for money being taken out of Inmate Commissary to pay for the subs.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's that time of year again to reward the inmates for being in jail. All the inmates get to order what kind of Subway sub they would like for New Years Day. Money to pay for this comes out of Inmate Commissary funds. This is sad, for one inmates should not be rewarded for being in jail and two if you really need to spend the money buy a large amount of food and donate it to Chow and sign the card from the "B.C. Jail Inmates". I don't have a problem doing that for people in need, but I do have a problem rewarding Inmates for being in jail. I'm sure Harder will blame it on the Christmas Elf for money being taken out of Inmate Commissary to pay for the subs.

You are a disgusting jerk! You need mental help if you think that this is a big deal.

By reading a lot of your post or replies to other peoples post, your credibility on here is pretty much SHIT! And I'm almost positive a lot of other think so too. I really don't understand why Garo doesn't just "Black List" you and do everyone a favor.

What is wrong with you? Subs for inmates on Christmas? What a horror? In the scheme of things today, subs for cons is not on many peoples priority list of problems that need to be resolved.

There is some thing wrong with you. Get back on your meds or go to your psychiatrist and get re evaluated.

As I understand it, once upon a time, the comforts of a jail cell were able to be counted on one hand. Now, depending where you are at, you have dozens, including conjugal visits! WTH! now throw in a sub today and then someday it changes to steak! then....

Really, they committed a crime, let's not make it easy on them. Just my two pennies.

The point is the money is coming from the profits of the inmate commissary and what else is Harder dipping his hand in and buying with it?? Plus, he makes sure he gets the tickets for the free subs. So he profits again on this and what ever other accounts he can get his hands on like he has done in the past.

OK, If you are going to make an accusation then follow up on it. Call the NYS Comptroller's office and ask them to do an Audit on the books for the commissary funds.

Secondly, Subway doesn't have the tickets that you stick onto a card to get a free sub. Those were done away with at least 5 years ago.

I knew they charged an outrageous rate for the calls but I thought that money all went to the vendor. Does the jail get a cut of those funds?

They probably do get a cut but remember there has to be someone listening on the phone to the conversation. That costs money.

Bottom line: There is a group of people who work for Harder who hate his guts. Typically these kind of people are lazy and ignorant. They throw out charges (here) or make them up (the newsletter) hoping to get a firestorm going.

Gordon is so out of touch he still thinks Subway gives out tickets for each sub that you buy. Talk about clueless!

He won't call the Comptroller. He is just a back stabber.

I will even bet that Harder knows who this clown is.

We aren't going to rehabilitate anyone by treating like garbage. A subway sub? Paid for by the inmates themselves? That one could consider that a reward indicates just how bleak of an existence jail must be.

If we took all of the money spent on prosecuting and housing people for marijuana offenses and put it into apprenticeship job training, it might have a positive effect.

We turn offenders into unemployable lifetime criminas.

If we took all of the money spent on prosecuting and housing people for marijuana offenses and put it into apprenticeship job training, it might have a positive effect.

We turn offenders into unemployable lifetime criminas.

We offer, free school, subsidized/free college, free food, clothing and shelter to those in need. There are all kinds of give a ways by non profits. And you are writing that "We turn offenders into unemployable lifetime criminals?"

What more do you want us to do?

Pete Moss you are truly a Pathetic Little Man.

While you sit in your two room studio apartment, you belittle and hijack everyones post.

Didn't mommy and daddy give you any attention growing up? Is this why you are like this on here or is it your high school dropout education?

Or maybe is that a lot of us on here have something intelligent to post and you wish you did? And I'm sure there are a lot of other members on here that feel same way I do.

You are obviously an ex-inmate, inmate or Harder lover. I just Consider the Source as well as everyone else does about you also.

Pete Moss you are truly a Pathetic Little Man.

While you sit in your two room studio apartment, you belittle and hijack everyones post.

Didn't mommy and daddy give you any attention growing up? Is this why you are like this on here or is it your high school dropout education?

Or maybe is that a lot of us on here have something intelligent to post and you wish you did? And I'm sure there are a lot of other members on here that feel same way I do.

You are obviously an ex-inmate, inmate or Harder lover. I just Consider the Source as well as everyone else does about you also.

Did you contact the Comptroller's office?

Here is the contact link for the Comptroller's Office.

https://www.osc.state.ny.us/localgov/contact.htm

Give them a call. I am sure they would want to hear from you. Mention the Subway "tickets" Harder is keeping.

Archived