Sheriff Harder, please stop chasing around a toy elf and get back to work

Clyde

Pete Moss you are truly a Pathetic Little Man.

While you sit in your two room studio apartment, you belittle and hijack everyones post.

Didn't mommy and daddy give you any attention growing up? Is this why you are like this on here or is it your high school dropout education?

Or maybe is that a lot of us on here have something intelligent to post and you wish you did? And I'm sure there are a lot of other members on here that feel same way I do.

You are obviously an ex-inmate, inmate or Harder lover. I just Consider the Source as well as everyone else does about you also.

I just realized what you are.

You are an atypical union goon. You are in a "leadership role" in a union, probably deputies or corrections officers.

What gives it away is the bad typical union leader actions.

1) Throw stuff against the wall trying to get something to stick.

2) Making outlandish accusations.

3) Making a mountain out of a mole hill.

4) Expecting everyone to just accept what you say. If you get challenged throw insults.

5) Be ignorant of reality and out of touch (10 years gone Subway tickets.).

6) Making up facts to fit your agenda.

7) Seeing a conspiracy in every thing that happens.

Gotchya' Gordon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I just realized what you are.

You are an atypical union goon. You are in a "leadership role" in a union, probably deputies or corrections officers.

What gives it away is the bad typical union leader actions.

1) Throw stuff against the wall trying to get something to stick.

2) Making outlandish accusations.

3) Making a mountain out of a mole hill.

4) Expecting everyone to just accept what you say. If you get challenged throw insults.

5) Be ignorant of reality and out of touch (10 years gone Subway tickets.).

6) Making up facts to fit your agenda.

7) Seeing a conspiracy in every thing that happens.

Gotchya' Gordon

It has been a week Gordan. No reponse. Did I hit the nail on the head? Close to home wasn't I.

Your silence says that I did.

Please don't come on here and deny it. I know the truth.

Gordon... you failed, over the Holidays, to respond immediately to Pete's knee-jerk reaction to your post.

By default, you lose the entire argument, Sir.

Please, in the future, hover over your keyboard and respond within 30 minutes, or risk being banned.

Repeated violations will subject you to the Comfy Chair. You are warned.

Gordon... you failed, over the Holidays, to respond immediately to Pete's knee-jerk reaction to your post.

By default, you lose the entire argument, Sir.

Please, in the future, hover over your keyboard and respond within 30 minutes, or risk being banned.

Repeated violations will subject you to the Comfy Chair. You are warned.

Your posts have nothing of value.

Goodbye!

Posted: Jan 06, 2017 2:14 PM EST

Updated: Jan 06, 2017 6:39 PM EST

BINGHAMTON (WBNG) -- Broome County's finances are about to be put under the microscope.

A letter was sent to State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli Friday requesting his office perform a full audit of Broome County's finances. The state office has listed Broome County as one of the nine places in the state that has had moderate to severe financial stress for the past three years.

The letter signed by both Broome County Executive Jason Garnar, a democrat, and Broome County Legislative Chairman Daniel J. Reynolds, a republican.

Prior to Garnar taking office, the two exchanged letters to one another detailing their disagreements and frustrations with the other's plans regarding county finances. The disagreement between Garnar and Reynolds was centered around returning to a 50/50 sales tax split between the county and municipalities and how it would impact the budget.

The audit also requests a full audit on all credit cards issued to Broome County employees over the last five years.

"I think it is a rule of government. I think that it is something that it does not matter what party affiliation you are, I think that if you are looking to be transparent in government this is something that you should be in favor of," Reynolds said.

"We both have equal concerns about the finances of the county and we are now wanting to see the comptroller do this audit," Garnar said.

The request is a way to check up on the county's finances as Garnar starts his term.

"I think when you have a new administration come in I think that is a great chance to get a fresh set of eyes on things," Garnar said. "The letter will go out today and my hope is the comptroller will have the resources and the time to do a full financial review and audit."

Here comes your audit, shit don't happen overnight! A lot of nervous people up there on Lt. Van Winkle Drive.

I agree with Jason that there should be an audit. I just hope that at the end of his term he will be as anxious to have the same done on him as the next key holder. If I was taking over this office I would want a complete audit of the previous administration just to start off on without any hidden problems. Makes sense to me anyway.

Archived