Loud Explosion???

buccaqueen

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have loved to have been at the party when they lit this up! Can you imagine how fast everyone scattered?

STOP. Common sense should easily tell everyone that this local SMALL single hole they randomly "found" is not the answer to this puzzle. Unless the hole is the size of an entire town, which I can assure you it is not even without any personal eye witness or hint of a size scale presented. Why? because of common sense again. No single sound can be created and heard across the entire north east US in some unnoticed hole and ALSO without an enormous visible fireball and smoke plume, plain and simple. Someone, (read, everyone) would have saw that in the middle of the day, yet not a single person reported fire or smoke. You can't even hear a "once a decade apocalyptic strength tremendous thunder storm" from the next county over. The only plausible explanations I can think of is 1) some hush hush trolling kids organizing a "flash mob" of some dumb firework thing organized on the internet. They all were on the same message board sitting all fat and unathletic on xmas break in their parent's basement and decided it would be funny to all let off some sort of local explosion in various parts of the country at the same time. Look for more holes. 2) More likely, find something maybe an abandonded salt or coal mine that exploded deep underground. Try and find something more plausible than this, and I will listen

STOP. Common sense should easily tell everyone that this local SMALL single hole they randomly "found" is not the answer to this puzzle. Unless the hole is the size of an entire town, which I can assure you it is not even without any personal eye witness or hint of a size scale presented. Why? because of common sense again. No single sound can be created and heard across the entire north east US in some unnoticed hole and ALSO without an enormous visible fireball and smoke plume, plain and simple. Someone, (read, everyone) would have saw that in the middle of the day, yet not a single person reported fire or smoke. You can't even hear a "once a decade apocalyptic strength tremendous thunder storm" from the next county over. The only plausible explanations I can think of is 1) some hush hush trolling kids organizing a "flash mob" of some dumb firework thing organized on the internet. They all were on the same message board sitting all fat and unathletic on xmas break in their parent's basement and decided it would be funny to all let off some sort of local explosion in various parts of the country at the same time. Look for more holes. 2) More likely, find something maybe an abandonded salt or coal mine that exploded deep underground. Try and find something more plausible than this, and I will listen

I tend to agree with you about the flash mob......too many reports from different states at same time. I've read where people saw a cloud of smoke in Tioga.....why haven't they showed us picture of the hole yet? Surprised no one was injured or killed ...who knows maybe body parts will show up still.

For what it is worth, I reviewed the security tape from the place I work in Endwell. It has no sound. A flock of birds flew out of a tree at 4:22PM. That was the only thing that I saw which could indicate a time of the explosion.

Pete, I am no conspiracy theorist but I am telling you bar none, there was a loud explosion at 445 446 time frame, I checked my phone to see when I was on with my wife. I was outside on a higher hill in JC, definitely came from the west / Owego direction.

Pete, I am no conspiracy theorist but I am telling you bar none, there was a loud explosion at 445 446 time frame, I checked my phone to see when I was on with my wife. I was outside on a higher hill in JC, definitely came from the west / Owego direction.

OK, There was some confusion about the time. The 4:22 time was pulled off security tapes with NO SOUND.

You were an ear witness. Your facts outweigh mine.

Thanks

I tend to agree with you about the flash mob......too many reports from different states at same time. I've read where people saw a cloud of smoke in Tioga.....why haven't they showed us picture of the hole yet? Surprised no one was injured or killed ...who knows maybe body parts will show up still.

At this point, with the hole found, I'm agreeing with GTO. It sounds like a bunch of rednecks all independently having the same bright idea to blow up a bunch of Tannerite around the New Year. The product has been all over YouTube and the news this year, especially the guy who blew off his leg.

Archived