Trump is right, yet again.

19April1775

I'm not normally a fan of Mark Levin because he is a warmonger on foreign policy but he hit this one out of the park using only MSM news articles. The left is f**ked on this wire tapping deal if there is this much information in the public already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjToGCWpm-g

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the most part, people don't seem to be denying that a wiretap couldn't have happened, just that Trump is wrong to accuse Obama of personally ordering his phones tapped to gather intelligence for the election. That's the controversial part of Trump's accusation, not the existence of an FBI investigation.

When pressed on this point, Levin concedes that he has nothing, saying "I'm not Nostradamus, here."

So... Fake news? :wacko:

I'm not saying it didn't happen, I have no evidence one way or the other, either. I'm just saying that at this point, Trump appears to be a 70-year-old man angrying up his blood by misreading the news, and Levin is in the awkward position of changing the subject by defending the argument Trump didn't make.

"You are RAPING KIDS by buying Girl Scout Cookies."

"I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RAPE KIDS AND GIRL SCOUT COOKIES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT."

"I have it right here in the New York Times where it says you bought Girl Scout Cookies, don't deny it!"

"WHAT?!"

For the most part, people don't seem to be denying that a wiretap couldn't have happened, just that Trump is wrong to accuse Obama of personally ordering his phones tapped to gather intelligence for the election. That's the controversial part of Trump's accusation, not the existence of an FBI investigation.

When pressed on this point, Levin concedes that he has nothing, saying "I'm not Nostradamus, here."

So... Fake news? :wacko:

I'm not saying it didn't happen, I have no evidence one way or the other, either. I'm just saying that at this point, Trump appears to be a 70-year-old man angrying up his blood by misreading the news, and Levin is in the awkward position of changing the subject by defending the argument Trump didn't make.

"You are RAPING KIDS by buying Girl Scout cookies."

"I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RAPE KIDS AND GIRL SCOUT COOKIES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT."

"I have it right here in the New York Times where it says you bought Girl Scout Cookies, don't deny it!"

"WHAT?!"

He is putting a mirror in the face of the Russian conspiracy theorists on one hand. On the other, I think he has really caught them doing something illegal. Time will tell.

I had a funny thought in passing this morning...

Trump claims that Obama loyalists in the civil service are sabotaging him.

Trump's source for this story seems to ultimately be an anonymous source in the government.

What if they're gaslighting Trump by feeding the media lies to make him go berserk?

:lol:

CxFdmAIUUAAbk6I.jpg

Let it play out.

He may have information that isn't available to the average Joe... and faux media.....that loves running with unfounded stories from anonymous sources detrimental to Trump.

AND....Lest the liberals conveniently forget, the accused previous administration is the same one that meddled in Israeli elections; lied about Benghazi; conducted Fast & Furious guns to Mexican drug runners and subsequently had their Attorney General found in contempt of Congress; lied about the healthcare plan calling average citizens too stupid to grasp it; allowed the IRS to target conservative organizations; blatantly consorted with media outlets to elect Hillary Clinton; attempted to get the FBI to downgrade the status of Hillary's emails; allowed their Attorney General to meet privately with Bill Clinton, the spouse of a person under ongoing investigation by the FBI; and sowed land mines for the incoming President with leftover Obama moles leaking White House information;......

Sooooo.....if the Obama Administration illegal tap allegation is indeed found out to be true.....it certainly wouldn't be construed as to be "out of character". Let it play out.

That Manafort was under investigation for months and months has been well known. I don't get what the confusion is? I mean he resigned from the campaign in August because of his ties to the Ukraine and Russia. There's still no evidence that:

A) Obama did any of this. So either Trump is wrong, or the President has a secret ability to wiretap that none of the intelligence agencies know about.

B) That Trump was even wiretapped. We do know Manafort was, but we've known this forever.

This is again Trump reading a breitbart article, and freaking out. There have been numerous examples of Trump watching something on TV and immediately going on a tweet storm about it. If Trump has real evidence then he should be supplying it to the Oversight Committee, lead by such honorable toads as Chaffetz and Nunes and letting them bring it out. Instead he once again went off half-cocked on Twitter, right before he went on another vacation to his resort, where he charges 200k for membership, where he has discussed sensitive information in front of members, and lets them take selfies with the nuclear football.

So no, Trump was not right again, Trump was in fact wrong, again.

I will even quote Trump:

Wronggggg.

That Manafort was under investigation for months and months has been well known. I don't get what the confusion is? I mean he resigned from the campaign in August because of his ties to the Ukraine and Russia. There's still no evidence that:

A) Obama did any of this. So either Trump is wrong, or the President has a secret ability to wiretap that none of the intelligence agencies know about.

B) That Trump was even wiretapped. We do know Manafort was, but we've known this forever.

This is again Trump reading a breitbart article, and freaking out. There have been numerous examples of Trump watching something on TV and immediately going on a tweet storm about it. If Trump has real evidence then he should be supplying it to the Oversight Committee, lead by such honorable toads as Chaffetz and Nunes and letting them bring it out. Instead he once again went off half-cocked on Twitter, right before he went on another vacation to his resort, where he charges 200k for membership, where he has discussed sensitive information in front of members, and lets them take selfies with the nuclear football.

So no, Trump was not right again, Trump was in fact wrong, again.

I will even quote Trump:

Wronggggg.

What if Trump knows he wasn't wiretapped? This is very significant because there are numerous MSM/fakestreammedia articles stating evidence for the Trump/Russia connection was coming from wiretaps. I just proved that in post number 12. Thank you NYT's. If Trump knows he was not wiretapped but claims that he was, he can force msm/fakestream media to walk back their Trump/Russia accusations that they are IN PRINT and on TV telling us came from WIRETAPS. He just trolled the ever living shit out of the media. Genius.

the FBI says its not true. Theyre calking Loony. Bin trump a liar lol!!

Are you sure about that? I just saw a CNN article with Comey's picture it states an anonymous source states,( I'm paraphrasing) Comey is beside himself. Then the article states nobody from state or justice has remarked...yet. I did see some rep from Oklahoma try to explain that a FISA warrant is difficult to obtain. Sure. As I've said, look in your own backyard. TWO judges signed off on search warrants for that nice couple and their dachshund Lillie and created all kinds of drama for that family. I stated before Trump was even elected...wait till he finds out about "rational basis". As far as the in house leaks, I also said start draining the swamp of those Wellesley girls, one of which, I think was a deputy inspector general in state. I don't recall her name.

Add^^re: the Madeleine Albright Institute at Wellesley.

You mean the VAMPIRE Albright? Hillary went to Wellesley too.

That was my point. They are both Wellesley alum. What was that she said during the election? "There is a special place in hell for women who don't support other women." She said that at a Hillary rally standing right next to Hillary. Drain the swamp.

Can anyone spot mulligan in this ant-Trump crowd :ph34r: ? God help us.

As pitiful as that insanity is, it is by far more impressive (exciting?) to personally experience some of the "rallies". One good thing, Leftists violence is beginning to be met with self defense by Americans.

I think that I saw mullimaggaot on his knees behind the bushes but I couldn't see what he was doing

I'm sort of ashamed to say I didn't know there were people in America actually acting like this.

You are a racist ASS!!

I don't know who you are directing this to because I didn't see any racist posts but you confirmed two main points here:

1) You are an idiot.

2) Everything is racist according to liberals. Congrats!

Wheel-of-Blame-A.F.-Branco-political-car

Archived