Trump is right, yet again.

19April1775

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are going to find out soon if I called it wrong I think. Supposedly DOJ has sent the proof documents to Congress today. I have a name you can look up over the weekend. Admiral Mike Rodgers. Who is he? What is he in charge of? Who did he rush to meet with after the election? I wonder what he gave him or told him. Hopefully it is what got delivered to the hill today.

Piss ant mullimaggots been Down all his life! In front of wanksalot LMFAOAU, POTUS is going no where for the next eight years. You may as well stfu.

Honestly, unless his approval levels go up (either by some massive turn around, or a war) I don't think he'll be around next term. I doubt he'll get impeached unless some huge russian connection is made, but really he barely eked out a win last go around (the states that pushed him over the edge were roughly won by 60k total votes) and I think as long as the Democrats have a good candidate going in there will be a lot more voters showing up, when democrats show up they tend to win

Stray Cat, that is quite unfucking called for on this thread, asshole. I've never hijacked one of your threads that way. Fucking scumbag.

Stray Cat, that is quite unfucking called for on this thread, asshole. I've never hijacked one of your threads that way. Fucking scumbag.

Wow! I guess that I really struck a nerve by defiling your golden mariah! Have you sought help for those anger issues? If not you really should!

So Stray Cat, do you know something the rest of us are going to find out? Like, did President Obama have President Trump's SKYPE account hacked? Last night, I was reading about how easy that is. Was the FBI peeking in on Mr Trump before the election on his own laptop? You know you people made fun of me when i stated my FB took a picture of me without me touching the keyboard.

So Stray Cat, do you know something the rest of us are going to find out? Like, did President Obama have President Trump's SKYPE account hacked? Last night, I was reading about how easy that is. Was the FBI peeking in on Mr Trump before the election on his own laptop? You know you people made fun of me when i stated my FB took a picture of me without me touching the keyboard.

Reportedly Trump doesn't use a computer at all, emails are printed off or dictated if he decides to use it. Twitter is really the extent of the technological capabilities he has he's pretty much a complete Luddite. As far as this continued assertion that Obama had Trump hacked... even Nunes is now walking back what he said, Comey and other intelligence agencies have said that's a nonstarter. It really looks like Trump saw an article on Breitbart and accepted it as the real truth.

I didn't hear Nunes walk back anything. I read he stated he was sorry he went to President Trump without consulting with his colleagues in Congress first. Furthermore, twelve countries now have access to the intel of every American. But, what about off shore? Could it be possible we have a new definition of OFF SHORE ACCOUNTS? I heard this referred to as a Constitutional Crisis yesterday, so I'm not the only one who thinks that.

I didn't hear Nunes walk back anything. I read he stated he was sorry he went to President Trump without consulting with his colleagues in Congress first. Furthermore, twelve countries now have access to the intel of every American. But, what about off shore? Could it be possible we have a new definition of OFF SHORE ACCOUNTS? I heard this referred to as a Constitutional Crisis yesterday, so I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Nunes walked nothing back. Whoever wrote that is a liar.

Archived