Trump is right, yet again.

19April1775

Nunes walked nothing back. Whoever wrote that is a liar.

President Trump appeared to want to build up the Navy. I read we didn't have the skilled labor to accommodate that and it would take a few years to train people. Perhaps, he should look toward Canada as I had posted 7,000 Bombardier employees were recently let go and the 110 Remington employees...I would think those people would have basic knowledge.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nunes walked nothing back. Whoever wrote that is a liar.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/intel-chair-devin-nunes-unsure-trump-associates-directly/story?id=46325928

"The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Devin Nunes, R-Calif., does not know "for sure" whether President Donald Trump or members of his transition team were even on the phone calls or other communications now being cited as partial vindication for the president’s wiretapping claims against the Obama administration, according to a spokesperson."

I just rewatched the NUNES Press conference 3/22. He said "normal foreign surveillance". Wouldn't it be a hoot if it was Angela Merkel ? Perhaps the former President had something on her from his own surveillance? PERHAPS, that's why President Trump didn't shake her hand?

Stray Cat, that is quite unfucking called for on this thread, asshole. I've never hijacked one of your threads that way. Fucking scumbag.

If it is of any consequence to you. I had no idea that you would react so strongly to my post. If I had known I would have refrained. Pissing you off was never my intention for what that's worth.

• 5 months later...

I'm sorry, what were some of you saying??? Trump was right, they were all lying. Obama is the most corrupt President in history. Should be indicted along with everyone involved. So many of them have even perjured themselves to Congress.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/paul-manafort-government-wiretapped-fisa-russians/

Exclusive: US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman

By Evan Perez, Shimon Prokupecz and Pamela Brown, CNN

Updated 7:15 AM ET, Tue September 19, 2017

US investigators wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort under secret court orders before and after the election, sources tell CNN, an extraordinary step involving a high-ranking campaign official now at the center of the Russia meddling probe.

The government snooping continued into early this year, including a period when Manafort was known to talk to President Donald Trump. Some of the intelligence collected includes communications that sparked concerns among investigators that Manafort had encouraged the Russians to help with the campaign, according to three sources familiar with the investigation. Two of these sources, however, cautioned that the evidence is not conclusive.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/451487/manafort-be-indicted-was-trump-tower-wiretapped-first-thoughts-two-big-scoops

Err, Manafort was a person of interest for years, and was being actively investigated. So it's not on the Obama administration that Trump brought in someone like that, it's on Trump. Captain Extreme Vetting should not be bringing in criminals. It's not like they started wiretapping Manafort because of Trump, they just had been for a long time.

Edit: To put it another way, if you're being investigated for shady dealings in foreign countries, talking to people who may end up in power doesn't mean you suddenly don't need to be investigated, if anything it means you need to be watched a little bit more to make sure you're not a danger.

Err, Manafort was a person of interest for years, and was being actively investigated. So it's not on the Obama administration that Trump brought in someone like that, it's on Trump. Captain Extreme Vetting should not be bringing in criminals. It's not like they started wiretapping Manafort because of Trump, they just had been for a long time.

Edit: To put it another way, if you're being investigated for shady dealings in foreign countries, talking to people who may end up in power doesn't mean you suddenly don't need to be investigated, if anything it means you need to be watched a little bit more to make sure you're not a danger.

You really believe that?

Edit: And nice attempt at trying to change the subject from everyone in the media and in the past administration lying about this the whole time. Do you really think they wanted to admit this? They only did it because they are on the verge of getting caught. Plausible deniability, is that the term? I call it covering their corrupt asses.

You really believe that?

Edit: And nice attempt at trying to change the subject from everyone in the media and in the past administration lying about this the whole time. Do you really think they wanted to admit this? They only did it because they are on the verge of getting caught. Plausible deniability, is that the term? I call it covering their corrupt asses.

Yes I believe Manafort has been investigated and watched for years. In fact the Trump campaign dumped him when the media started questioning all the links he had to Pro Russia Ukrainian leaders... He was involved with the Karachi affair in the 80's, and actively was working as an adviser to Ukrainian Yanukovych in 2010. So yes, I would 100% believe that the FBI has kept very close tabs on Manafort, maybe even for decades. How many American citizens, who are working actively overseas with foreign governments (some of which are tied to our adversaries) do you think are NOT being watched by the FBI?

No one lied, Trump tower was not wiretapped, In fact, Trumps OWN Justice Department stated that there was no evidence to support Trumps assertion.

Yes I believe Manafort has been investigated and watched for years. In fact the Trump campaign dumped him when the media started questioning all the links he had to Pro Russia Ukrainian leaders... He was involved with the Karachi affair in the 80's, and actively was working as an adviser to Ukrainian Yanukovych in 2010. So yes, I would 100% believe that the FBI has kept very close tabs on Manafort, maybe even for decades. How many American citizens, who are working actively overseas with foreign governments (some of which are tied to our adversaries) do you think are NOT being watched by the FBI?

No one lied, Trump tower was not wiretapped, In fact, Trumps OWN Justice Department stated that there was no evidence to support Trumps assertion.

Everything Manafort did was a part of his LEGAL business as a lobbyist and there is no restriction on an American lobbying business working for an international client, period. This is all a bunch of bullshit like your Russia hoax. They are going after Manafort for what amounts to a fucking hangnail for crying out loud. Manafort has an apartment at Trump Tower in NYC. You really want me to believe they weren't tapping that apartment after everything you just said?? So yes LA, they are lying by omission at minimum so far. That is why CNN stressed "there is nothing to indicate that Manaforts apartment in Trump Tower was tapped"....ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??? They know they have been caught in one of the biggest frauds ever and are trying to save their ass, PERIOD.

They have already told him they have him indicted and are trying to get him to lie about Trump and Russia. Not gonna happen because there is nothing there.

And if you want to bring up Ukraine I know your mind is warped. Do some research on the DNC connections to the Ukraine via Fusion GPS. That is how I know you are talking out your ass.

Do some research on the DNC, Hillary Clinton, Obama and the NAZI SVOBODA Party of Ukraine. They ALL supported them so don't tell me Mueller isn't on a corrupt witch hunt with Manafort. This is going to blow up in their faces big time. Guaranteed. In the meantime they are relying on useful idiots spreading lies of Media Matters. It is all going to crash under Trump, all of it.

Everything Manafort did was a part of his LEGAL business as a lobbyist and there is no restriction on an American lobbying business working for an international client, period. This is all a bunch of bullshit like your Russia hoax. They are going after Manafort for what amounts to a fucking hangnail for crying out loud. Manafort has an apartment at Trump Tower in NYC. You really want me to believe they weren't tapping that apartment after everything you just said?? So yes LA, they are lying by omission at minimum so far. That is why CNN stressed "there is nothing to indicate that Manaforts apartment in Trump Tower was tapped"....ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??? They know they have been caught in one of the biggest frauds ever and are trying to save their ass, PERIOD.

They have already told him they have him indicted and are trying to get him to lie about Trump and Russia. Not gonna happen because there is nothing there.

The question is whether Manafort or Flynn violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), or in the case of Manafort, is guilty of financial crimes. Flynn (and others in the Administration) have been particularly negligent in disclosing foreign contacts and financial interests on their SF86, which for most of us commoners results in denial of a clearance or criminal penalties (much like Hillary's email fiasco).

Additionally, the FBI does not inform the White House of FISA investigations..every White House is leaky as a rusty bucket.

Nobody knows where the investigation truly is, and nothing yet points to Trump (or Obama). It's nothing but conjecture and conspiracy theories. Your statement that they are trying to get Manafort to lie indicates extreme bias... maybe they are trying to get him to tell the truth. We don't know.

Just wait and see what develops. Everyone has to shoot their mouth off based on day to day media "breaking stories" and talking head analysis by biased "news sources".

It will probably fall out like Watergate, Iran-Contra or the Plame Affair....some middling schmucks will fall on their swords while the big fish swim away.

It will probably fall out like Watergate, Iran-Contra or the Plame Affair....some middling schmucks will fall on their swords while the big fish swim away.

This is what I meant. They are trying to get a middling to tell them what they want to hear so as to save their ass. But I strongly disagree that this is anywhere near Watergate and the others you mentioned. Trump/Russia is 100% fabricated. It is the DNC and all their filthy players trying to cover their ass on the illegal spying and collusion with the Ukraine. It is a Saul Alinsky tactic pure and simple.

This is what I meant. They are trying to get a middling to tell them what they want to hear so as to save their ass. But I strongly disagree that this is anywhere near Watergate and the others you mentioned. Trump/Russia is 100% fabricated. It is the DNC and all their filthy players trying to cover their ass on the illegal spying and collusion with the Ukraine. It is a Saul Alinsky tactic pure and simple.

There is a lot to that, '75. It will be interesting, if nothing else. If I was wrong when all is said and done, I will say so. You know that. Integrity and honor to yourself and foe is more important than winning every time, as long as honor and the need for honesty is met.

I wish that Congress got that. They were elected to do a job as a service to our country. Not happening.

Archived