Susan Rice....Again

Jack McGurn

Oh Yes, Democrats make up stories. Tell me again how Obama is going to declare martial law, put us all in fema camps during operation Jade Helm, while secretly working to bring Sharia law to the nation, taking our guns, after telling us that Grandma has to die because the DEATH PANEL says so, while the Clintons are tied up up with a secret pedophile ring located under a pizza joint! Oh yes, Democrats making up those wild stories. Seriously.

Also nice movement of the goal posts. Sure the intelligence community agrees that Russia interfered, sure we have Flynn asking for immunity, sure there were odd things that have been continually showing up. But ehhhhh, let's change the subject! Darn commies in NYS!

The NYS Court of Appeals just ruled the police may use readers to scan your vehicle without cause.

BTW , there ARE multidisciplinary teams that make decisions for/about people.

Who's up for a constitutional convention?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read a pretty informative narrative describing the actions of FBI Director Comey during the "investigation" of Hillary Clinton relative to her private server scandel spawned from the Benghazi Committee findings.

It appears that the majority of the investigating agents involved were disgusted with his tip toeing through the entire process and final decision not to recommend the covering of a Grand Jury. It is now pretty much common knowledge that these same agents were then actually going to go rogue with the info/evidence and that's why he came forth when he did with the last minute announcement of further emails discovered on Anthony Weiner's computer. What a circus.....and a tarnishing of the Agency reputation/ credibility as well as his own. And that's why he should go.

On a somewhat tragically humorous note, at the onset, Loretta Lynch's Justice Department ordered him not to refer to the investigation of Hillary as an investigation....but....as a "matter". And, he fell in line to simply follow orders. The irate agents then begin to refer to their hallowed agency as the Federal Bureau Of Matters.

Comey was also questioned relative to the discovery of an email document outed by the Russian hackers that stated that Loretta Lynch made it clear that she would not allow the "investigation" ...or..."matter".....to go too far. Certainly not to the level of criminal charges being leveled against Hillary Clinton. Why isn't the main stream media all over this? The report surprisingly comes from one of their own.....the NY Times.

Stating that he couldn't divulge any information in a non classified forum, Comey refused to answer the question of who sent the email and to whom it was sent. He did state however that the email discovery, in conjunction with Lynch having met with Bill Clinton on the airport Tarmac, made him feel "boxed in". " Boxed in" enough I suppose to offer his learned opinion that Clinton shouldn't be prosecuted after having just listed his litany of her transgressions....and basing his opinion on her supposed intent......when intent was not considered a factor in the statute she violated.

I'm beginning to wonder if maybe the guy simply feared for his life....not his job. Either way, he now needs to go.

The NY Post is announcing that President Trump has fired FBI Director James Comey.

It had to happen. Comey created quite a mess through his actions and inactions. The credibility of the FBI, and basically American justice in general, have been called into question because of him.

• 4 months later...

I see they are saying she was acting within the purview of her job. Susan Rice had better have an excuse for unmasking that rises to the level of strict scrutiny. NO RATIONAL BASIS FOR YOU SWEETHEART.

"least restrictive means"

I'm bumping this thread up. Last week it was reported Susan Rice unmasked Americans because the crown prince of...darn can't recall (I'll look it up in a bit) was in NYC and did not touch base with the Obama administration when he entered the country which may or may not be protocol.

I doubt FISA warrants and unmasking and wiretapping is the LEAST restrictive means.

^Isn't that what we have ambassadors for? :) Hi! Why is the crown prince in NY? Just wondering? Going to one of those spirit cooking dinners? Oh Ok Thanks!

I'm bumping this thread up. Last week it was reported Susan Rice unmasked Americans because the crown prince of...darn can't recall (I'll look it up in a bit) was in NYC and did not touch base with the Obama administration when he entered the country which may or may not be protocol.

I doubt FISA warrants and unmasking and wiretapping is the LEAST restrictive means.

Yes. What total BS! The dam of lies is collapsing. I saw a clip of James Clapper on CNN tiptoeing so, so carefully about what he said earlier this year about Trump and wiretapping. The globalist freaks know their house of cards is on its way down big time. You cannot win if all you are doing is spreading a pack of globalist lies. The left wing psycho party is on its way to extinction. Goodbye Obama, Hillary and all your lying little minions. You are toast in the truest sense.

:) Good morning, I heard Clapper not say anything too. I actually feel a tad sorry for President Trump. We knew things were bad but this bad?! I don't understand why no one is calling for a constitutional convention just to get the right to privacy written in. The people need protection from this bizarreness.

A wiretap warrant has to be very specific...it can't be for "Trump Tower". It would have to be for a particular telephone number. In this case, Manafort's.

I may be wrong, but I think that they're on to Manafort for crimes unrelated to Trump, and then will pressure him to see if there is anything else. There very well be nothing else.

If so, Trump's team should sit back and let him fall.

:) Good morning, I heard Clapper not say anything too. I actually feel a tad sorry for President Trump. We knew things were bad but this bad?! I don't understand why no one is calling for a constitutional convention just to get the right to privacy written in. The people need protection from this bizarreness.

Of course Clapper is not going to say anything. You can't divulge anything about a FISA warrant. Don't look for bogeymen hiding behind every tree. Wait and see, and then raise hell if Justice has not been served.

Both sides of the spectrum are challenging our Constitution by making judgements before innocence or guilt has been proven.

Of course Clapper is not going to say anything. You can't divulge anything about a FISA warrant. Don't look for bogeymen hiding behind every tree. Wait and see, and then raise hell if Justice has not been served.

Both sides of the spectrum are challenging our Constitution by making judgements before innocence or guilt has been proven.

Damned centrist.

^Isn't that what we have ambassadors for? :) Hi! Why is the crown prince in NY? Just wondering? Going to one of those spirit cooking dinners? Oh Ok Thanks!

Ginger..the "Country Team", which includes the Ambassador, the LEGATT (Legal Attache), the DATT (Defense Attache) and others are only aware of such movements if informed by the host nation, and always coordinate such visits to ensure protocol and security. The host nation normally is very careful to keep the US Embassy informed well in advance.

This one was somewhat unusual. Obama probably pissed them off.

To make my position entirely clear, Hillary should have been charged. Blatant disregard of clearly established rules regarding handling of classified information. She felt that she was above the rules.

Does not make me think that Trump is a great alternative, at all. A dangerous alternative.

We need a new way forward, which is darned near impossible given the entrenched nature of our political system and big money. That's what most people are pissed off about.

Good morning! :) Is there any chance these lawyers could possibly behave for one lousy second without ANOTHER appearance of impropriety? Not one of these people seem capable. All of this just reeks! President Trump should throw the bums out. All of them. That's why we hired him. HE DOESN'T OWE ANYBODY.

Good morning! :) Is there any chance these lawyers could possibly behave for one lousy second without ANOTHER appearance of impropriety? Not one of these people seem capable. All of this just reeks! President Trump should throw the bums out. All of them. That's why we hired him. HE DOESN'T OWE ANYBODY.

His lawyers are making the big bucks for sure, and screwing up.

Ya know what is worse than a bus full of lawyers going over a cliff?

An empty seat. 😋

Both our legal system and tax system have become so convoluted and dysfunctional that we have to pay dweebs in cheap suits $125 an hour to try and do right. It's BS.

You know that the agencies have stated she did nothing wrong, that what she did was completely within her job at the time, right?

Hahahahahahahahahaha! til' eternity on that one. The bitch is so guilty of selling secrets it proves X's a billion we have a rogue element in our government putting a big screw into the people.

Bad lawyers.

I see we have another player, one Samantha Power, that will be answering to congressional scrutiny next month, although this past May she was interviewed by the House Intelligence committee for "trying to"? unmask 260 times in 2016.

So if I recall correctly we were told this unmasking of Americans is rare? No, it isn't. It looks like all kinds of people are able to unmask, at will, without a warrant. I think we're done here. We need that constitutional convention....you irresponsible...bad lawyers.

• 1 month later...

To follow up, Samantha Power met in private with Trey and company. She stated the requests to unmask were made in her name but she didn't make them. Those requests were being made at a rate of one per day. Where is the subpoena of the person to whom those requests were made? Where is the list? When are we going to see the list of AMERICANS who were unmasked FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES?

WHEN AM I GOING TO SEE PEOPLE LED AWAY IN HANDCUFFS?!

post edit-NO MORE PRIVATE MEETINGS WITH THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE. Why couldn't she say she didn't make the requests on the floor? WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THAT?!

To follow up, Samantha Power met in private with Trey and company. She stated the requests to unmask were made in her name but she didn't make them. Those requests were being made at a rate of one per day. Where is the subpoena of the person to whom those requests were made? Where is the list? When are we going to see the list of AMERICANS who were unmasked FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES?

WHEN AM I GOING TO SEE PEOPLE LED AWAY IN HANDCUFFS?!

post edit-NO MORE PRIVATE MEETINGS WITH THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE. Why couldn't she say she didn't make the requests on the floor? WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THAT?!

I'm as impatient as you are but their world is coming down big time. Finally it hit mainstream that the DNC, Cankles Campaign and even the FBI had money in the fake Russian "dossier". Things are going hot in a hurry. Mueller is flat out exposed as dirty. And we are only 9 months in. I'm glad Trump doesn't hardly sleep. Speeds things up :).

Archived