Susan Rice....Again

Jack McGurn

I'm as impatient as you are but their world is coming down big time. Finally it hit mainstream that the DNC, Cankles Campaign and even the FBI had money in the fake Russian "dossier". Things are going hot in a hurry. Mueller is flat out exposed as dirty. And we are only 9 months in. I'm glad Trump doesn't hardly sleep. Speeds things up :).

Whole lotta unproven assertions there, 75'. What is your proof that the FBI had money in it? Not saying that it's not possible, just not going with barking dogs that think they see a squirrel, as found in highly biased media. Mueller has an excellent reputation.... how is he dirty, exactly?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I can't find a way to share the article I just read, from wed Aug 9th, Alex Jones Prison Planet..."Disclosures show Mueller gave paid speeches to Goldman Sachs, Mexican bank and more."

The article details all of his speeches and how much he was paid. The clients of his former law firm include Apple and the NFL...they list a bunch more.

Gee I bet Preet Bharara could make a federal case out of this! :D

Whole lotta unproven assertions there, 75'. What is your proof that the FBI had money in it? Not saying that it's not possible, just not going with barking dogs that think they see a squirrel, as found in highly biased media. Mueller has an excellent reputation.... how is he dirty, exactly?

Surely you have had to be in a coma this week? Huge breaking news everywhere. Including Mueller. I don't feel like chasing all the links down when you can do it yourself.

It turns out the Obama administration knew the Russians were engaged in bribery, kickbacks and extortion in order to gain control of US atomic resources — yet still OK’d that 2010 deal to give Moscow control of one-fifth of America’s uranium. This reeks.

Peter Schweizer got onto part of the scandal in his 2015 book, “Clinton Cash”: the gifts of $145 million to the Clinton Foundation, and the $500,000 fee to Bill for a single speech, by individuals involved in a deal that required Hillary Clinton’s approval.

https://nypost.com/2017/10/17/team-obamas-stunning-coverup-of-russian-crimes/

"It gets worse. Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney, was supervising the case. There is no indication that any of these men ever told Congress of all the incriminating evidence they had discovered and the connection to Clinton. The entire matter was kept secret from the American public."

"It is not unreasonable to conclude that Mueller, Rosenstein and Comey may have covered up potential crimes involving Clinton and Russia, but are now determined to find some evidence that Trump “colluded” with Russia."

"If this is true, Mueller and Rosenstein should immediately recuse themselves from the case. How can Americans have confidence in the outcome of the Trump-Russia matter if the integrity and impartiality of the lead investigators has been compromised by their suspected cover-up of the Clinton-Russia case?"

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/18/gregg-jarrett-clinton-cover-up-brought-to-by-same-guys-who-are-investigating-trump.html

Bowe Bergdahl pleads guilty to desertion and misbehavior before the enemy.

Not one of the fake news organizations from the main stream media showed the video of the foolish robot Susan Rice once again following orders (Benghazi video) stating at one of her pre programmed news briefings that Bowe Bergdal served his country with " honor and distinction".

Or for that matter, the White House press conference where then President Obama, VP Biden, and Bergdahl's Arabic speaking parents ...called Bergdah's very very costly return "home"....."a great day for America".

Stunning......absolutely stunning.

Archived