Ignore

M_Sable

Obviously selectively Petey, we all know that you can't stand to miss something! If you claim to ignore me than why don't you? Answer: You are incapable of exercising due restraint because your inherent "Drama Queen" tendencies prevail Hypocrite!

I removed you from my ignore list. Unfortunately I made a mistake because obviously you don't appreciate the fact that I gave you another chance.

You immediately started with your usual BS. I used to feel sorry for you SIH, now I see that you truly are a loser.

I don't really care what the 6 people that I ignore have to write. And you are back on my list of 6.

I removed you from my ignore list. Unfortunately I made a mistake because obviously you don't appreciate the fact that I gave you another chance.

You immediately started with your usual BS. I used to feel sorry for you SIH, now I see that you truly are a loser.

I don't really care what the 6 people that I ignore have to write. And you are back on my list of 6.

Emotional posters aren't worth responding to. They're not receptive to new ideas, and just resort to name calling.

Some of my previous "ignore" posters who are no longer on BCVoice:

SNSD

Wanker

mulligan

Dr Dick Hertz

Devil's Advocate

These type of people just try to stir things up. As they get ignored, they ramp up their insanity to the point that they go over the edge.

A lot of the recent vitriol is due to Trump winning. The Hillary supporters were lied to and they believed the lies. I knew the reality of the situation and I was pretty sure he would win.

Now the people who lost are doing everything possible to pay back Trump supporters. They drank the Kool Aid, not me.

Some of my previous "ignore" posters who are no longer on BCVoice:

SNSD

Wanker

mulligan

Dr Dick Hertz

Devil's Advocate

These type of people just try to stir things up. As they get ignored, they ramp up their insanity to the point that they go over the edge.

A lot of the recent vitriol is due to Trump winning. The Hillary supporters were lied to and they believed the lies. I knew the reality of the situation and I was pretty sure he would win.

Now the people who lost are doing everything possible to pay back Trump supporters. They drank the Kool Aid, not me.

I agree with your statement about the anger over the election.

It's been my observation that trolls eventually fade away once they stop getting the attention they're after. No attention means no fun.

Archived