Evergreen State College

ginger

• 4 weeks later...

Following up..."UM YA'LL CAN LEAVE AND NO HARM WILL BE DONE TO YOU" (around the 4:40 mark)

I'm speechless.

^ :lol: I did not notice the dog! You mean the professional faculty member? I'm more beside myself by the redhead. "Ya'll can leave and no harm will come to you."

"but under no circumstances should you leave". You should see the video of the students shouting down their professor.

• 2 months later...

Hunting their professor down in a parking lot... refusing to allow the campus security or the police handle the situation? He and his wife had to leave their jobs and NOTHING happens to the perpetrators? I think that case should have been worth the 3 million plus they were suing for. Unacceptable. Furthermore, the other teaching staff that were held hostage to this debacle...I'm surprised they didn't initiate their own class action suit

Hunting their professor down in a parking lot... refusing to allow the campus security or the police handle the situation? He and his wife had to leave their jobs and NOTHING happens to the perpetrators? I think that case should have been worth the 3 million plus they were suing for. Unacceptable. Furthermore, the other teaching staff that were held hostage to this debacle...I'm surprised they didn't initiate their own class action suit

Oh something is happening to the perpetrators but it is subtle. They are destroying democrats for many elections to come. We aren't the only ones paying attention to this sociopathic behavior, the whole nation sees it.

Archived