That didn't take long!

kimber

Now Scaramucci is gone, which is a good thing, the man is obviously an a--hole, that's why trump wanted him, "birds of a feather". What disarray in this administration. I watch it just for the entertainment! Kelly is probably a good man, but it's too late, trump's administration not going to last much longer.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a complete joke!! I thought Scaramucci was going to solve all of Trumps cabinet issues and leaks? The Trump administration is nothing more than a bad reality TV show. However, we don't live in a TV show! Something needs to be done before our country is set so far back it will take decades to recover.

This is worse than I though it was going to be.

Now Scaramucci is gone, which is a good thing, the man is obviously an a--hole, that's why trump wanted him, "birds of a feather". What disarray in this administration. I watch it just for the entertainment! Kelly is probably a good man, but it's too late, trump's administration not going to last much longer.

What if the whole thing was planned? You are stuck in a rut thinking you are watching career politicians operate and it is quite frankly funny as f**k to watch you.

What if the whole thing was planned? You are stuck in a rut thinking you are watching career politicians operate and it is quite frankly funny as f**k to watch you.

Planned?!?!? God if this was planned we are in more trouble than we know? We are watching a career a-hole. Something needs to be done soon!

But Kelly might be the answer?!? Hopefully there is hope.

Planned?!?!? God if this was planned we are in more trouble than we know? We are watching a career a-hole. Something needs to be done soon!

But Kelly might be the answer?!? Hopefully there is hope.

something NEEDS to be done oh my god please...something is being done about incompetent political hacks like already doubled the debt and passed that tanker care, I don't hear you crying about that stuff!

hope? we sat here for 8 years listening to your hope and change bs and look how that turned out....you have the same option we had you don't like it move, remember?

Yes, it's obvious that this is truly 4-D chess. The Trump administration is not a dysfunctional dumpster fire, they just want it to look that way to confuse all the homoislamiberals. Everything is completely under control.

I heard he's actually playing 47-d goldfish

haha that's funny....know what else is funny? all those years you talked about fox news like some ''right wing'' news and tried to discredit it thousands of times....now look at you, reduced to using buzzfeed liberal talking points to argue politics on bcvoice.

Yes, it's obvious that this is truly 4-D chess. The Trump administration is not a dysfunctional dumpster fire, they just want it to look that way to confuse all the homoislamiberals. Everything is completely under control.

"Confuse the homoislamiberals?" For what purpose? Trump has way bigger issues to deal with?

"Everything is completely under control?" So if everything is under control, then everything is going according to the plan? If you believe this you have your head so far up Trumps ass that it never come out.

Has Trump done anything questionable to you? Or has Trump been flawless? Just wondering if you have any critical objectivity, or if you just infatuated with Trump? Obama was not flawless in my eyes that's for sure.

Again, I hope Kelly is going to save us all from this nightmare.

"Confuse the homoislamiberals?" For what purpose? Trump has way bigger issues to deal with?

"Everything is completely under control?" So if everything is under control, then everything is going according to the plan? If you believe this you have your head so far up Trumps ass that it never come out.

Has Trump done anything questionable to you? Or has Trump been flawless? Just wondering if you have any critical objectivity, or if you just infatuated with Trump? Obama was not flawless in my eyes that's for sure.

Again, I hope Kelly is going to save us all from this nightmare.

Sarcasm, you missed it

haha that's funny....know what else is funny? all those years you talked about fox news like some ''right wing'' news and tried to discredit it thousands of times....now look at you, reduced to using buzzfeed liberal talking points to argue politics on bcvoice.

Tried to discredit? I can point to studies that show fox news watchers are less informed than any other group if you want. As far as buzz feed, link this mythical article cause I'd like to read it, maybe I missed something else dumb about Trump's speech

Welcome to the real world where letting off a string of expletives to the NY Times while representing your boss will get you fired. Sarah Huckebee might want to be a little more judicious in using that "I've got 3 toddlers at home" analogy. Recall when Janet Napolitano was appointed...."Oh she'll be perfect for the job, she has no kids".

President Trump will always be a businessman first. He doesn't have time to babysit the type of people who call out sick because they have a sore throat. I do hope he understands he's working within a rather "ENTITLED" organization.

Now, about Scaramucci wanting to go back to EXIM. I say you banish him and rest of the "retired" bankers to BINGHAMTON NY. I've been asking for that EXIM bank for a while. You don't need it in Washington.

Welcome to the real world where letting off a string of expletives to the NY Times while representing your boss will get you fired. Sarah Huckebee might want to be a little more judicious in using that "I've got 3 toddlers at home" analogy. Recall when Janet Napolitano was appointed...."Oh she'll be perfect for the job, she has no kids".

President Trump will always be a businessman first. He doesn't have time to babysit the type of people who call out sick because they have a sore throat. I do hope he understands he's working within a rather "ENTITLED" organization.

Now, about Scaramucci wanting to go back to EXIM. I say you banish him and rest of the "retired" bankers to BINGHAMTON NY. I've been asking for that EXIM bank for a while. You don't need it in Washington.

Supposedly Kelly was behind the firing, also supposedly Kelly has convinced Trump the wall is a dumbidea... I might like Kelly as much as Mattis at this rate.

The wall is a good idea and locking down the country for A LITTLE WHILE is a good idea too. It will help people to remember to respect each others boundaries. Recall President Obama shut down the White House to tourists. He stated he did that due to the budget but I'm pretty convinced there was another more malificent work in progress during that time. Something he certainly didn't want his family exposed to.

The wall is a good idea and locking down the country for A LITTLE WHILE is a good idea too. It will help people to remember to respect each others boundaries. Recall President Obama shut down the White House to tourists. He stated he did that due to the budget but I'm pretty convinced there was another more malificent work in progress during that time. Something he certainly didn't want his family exposed to.

The wall is logistically dumb, it's a waste of money. Seriously, the cost, and how easily it will be circumvented is ridiculous. If you want to spend billions of dollars that might at least do something, why not a better tracking system for illegal workers at corporations, more money on ice agents, etc.

From what I understand our BPD are doing a stellar job. Do THEY think we need more help on that front?

And btw God bless our boys and girls... yesterday driving home from visiting "the girls" I saw 2 troopers had vehicles pulled over. I'm on my way home to have a cocktail and pack for my vacation while they are putting their lives on the line to keep us safe. :)

I would think the wall would help impede the people who are smuggling slaves into our country. What was the last incident, 30 people dead because they were locked in the trailer of a truck.

From what I understand our BPD are doing a stellar job. Do THEY think we need more help on that front?

And btw God bless our boys and girls... yesterday driving home from visiting "the girls" I saw 2 troopers had vehicles pulled over. I'm on my way home to have a cocktail and pack for my vacation while they are putting their lives on the line to keep us safe. :)

I would think the wall would help impede the people who are smuggling slaves into our country. What was the last incident, 30 people dead because they were locked in the trailer of a truck.

They'd just switch to a barge to go around and meet a truck 20 miles north of the wall. Seriously, it's a wall, you act like the following things have not been invented:

Ladders, Ropes, Shovels, Pick Axes, boats, scaffolds, do I need to go on?

Archived