That didn't take long!

kimber

No cable in 8 years lol must have cut you off for sure

Oh man, you gotta try it. I cut the cord and it was amazing. It's not a cord, it's a shackle.

It's funny, TWC threw me such a good offer to try and get me back into cable that I couldn't refuse. So now we have cable, HBO, Showtime, Epix, Starz... yet no one in the house could be bothered to use the cable box. There's apparently no coming back from streaming.

Let's not even get into the fact that I'm pulling down 4K from, well, everywhere but the cable company...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man, you gotta try it. I cut the cord and it was amazing. It's not a cord, it's a shackle.

It's funny, TWC threw me such a good offer to try and get me back into cable that I couldn't refuse. So now we have cable, HBO, Showtime, Epix, Starz... yet no one in the house could be bothered to use the cable box. There's apparently no coming back from streaming.

Let's not even get into the fact that I'm pulling down 4K from, well, everywhere but the cable company...

We're with ya there OTR. Realized that our lives we're dominated by media. I do this for fun and to hear different viewpoints. Otherwise, we just buy only what we want to see.

Archived