Another anti American keeps the fire burning!

Caveman

Yep, more fuel for the fire...more hate and disrespect for our country and those who died and served. Just another POS who makes money of a country he despises...

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/08/13/oakland-raiders-running-back-marshawn-lynch-sits-during-national-anthem-at-preseason-nfl-game.html

Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch sits during national anthem at preseason NFL game

"Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch sat during the national anthem over the weekend, ahead of a Saturday preseason game against the Arizona Cardinals, the AP reports.

The NFL player was photographed on top of an orange cooler with a banana in Glendale, Ariz.

Last year, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick sat and kneeled during the national anthem and protested police brutality.

Lynch previously backed Kaepernick, telling comedian Conan O’Brien in September 2016, “I’d rather see him take a knee than stand up, put his hands up and get murdered.”

NFL’S COLIN KAEPERNICK COMPARES COPS TO FUGITIVE SLAVE PATROLS

“If you’re really not racist then you won’t see what he done, what he’s doing, as a threat to America, but just addressing a problem that we have,” Lynch said at the time.

Raiders coach Jack Del Rio says he didn’t know about Lynch’s plans ahead of the game, according to NFL.com.

“On Marshawn, talked to Marshawn trying to make sure we’re on the same page,” the coach said. "He said, ‘This is something I’ve done for 11 years. It’s not a form of anything other than me being myself.’ I said, ‘So you understand how I feel, I very strongly believe in standing for the national anthem. But I’m going to respect you as a man, you do your thing. We’ll do ours.’ It’s a non-issue for me.”

How about worrying more about blacks killing blacks which seems to not really get the attention it so deserves...? How about school drop outs? Gangs? Drugs? Nope! It is the cops who are slaughtering blacks EVERYWHERE and the main problem! Screw these assholes.

Anti-American Scum! He should be thrown off the team and deported!

That would be a start....If only these asswipes were intelligent enough to realise that the flag stands for our FREEDOM and has nothing to do with the mass slaughtering of millions of innocent blacks by the white Nazi police....

Caveman, are you black? Maybe you don't understand or appreciate Marshawns (blacks') perspective? Lynch is choosing to address a problem in his eyes. Lynch is starting a conversation. I don't see this as being anti-American.

Ya know...I've seen, read, heard just about all of the so called "cops murdering blacks" propaganda....and there may be a small few that are legit...but it always starts and ends with the same theme...a crime is committed....but resistance is futile.....

Why usually blacks?...why not Asians? Indians? Mexicans? Ukrainians? Martians? Because for the most part THEY obey the law and don't fricken resist....

If only Lynch was carrying a tiki torch and making Nazi salutes, then Caveman could get behind his cause.

Nice low blow....fits your style....

BTW..I don't care if you're black, white, red or yellow...don't disrespect the Flag nor our National Anthem.

Many of you are missing the point that the fundamental responsibility of being an American is to respect our Flag, our country, and our National Anthem! They should be the catalyst for working to change those things we disapprove of.

They are the catalyst? If Lynch sat down during the Raiders fight song, it wouldn't have much of an affect now would it? Someone is missing the point, but it ain't me.

They are the catalyst? If Lynch sat down during the Raiders fight song, it wouldn't have much of an affect now would it? Someone is missing the point, but it ain't me.

Perhaps I should have articulated this better "they" meaning to respect our Flag, our country, and our National Anthem.

I forgot it's football season already...back up to the storage room. Too bad it has to start on such a contentious note. NEVERMIND the people who will go about the business of making the best of it for love of the season and the sport. NEVERMIND MARSHAWN!!!!!

Now where's my sewing kit, I have a tablecloth to make later. (NFL remnant material was on sale at JoAnn's last year... oh go ahead and roll your eyes if you must. :) )

Just another action by an ignorant football player.

Hie comment "I’d rather see him take a knee than stand up, put his hands up and get murdered.” was a lie. Michael Brown did not have his hands up when he was shot.

Just lies to further a pitiful cause.

Caveman, are you black? Maybe you don't understand or appreciate Marshawns (blacks') perspective? Lynch is choosing to address a problem in his eyes. Lynch is starting a conversation. I don't see this as being anti-American.

I just wish the NFL and teams would have balls and ACT like the "business" that they claim to be.

They are the employer and should be able to tell their employees what to do when they are working in public.

If I sat or raised a fist at a national anthem during an official company event my company would have every right to discipline me accordingly.

Try doing that in a few years at a dealership when you are selling cars Kaepernick and we'll see you and your pink slip soon there after.

W

Nice low blow....fits your style....

BTW..I don't care if you're black, white, red or yellow...don't disrespect the Flag nor our National Anthem.

Not a low blow when you've defending them in the past.

As for the national anthem and him sitting, it's a silent protest. You don't have to like it, and you're free to speak out against him, but he's also free to sit if he wants to.

Lastly, it's time we get rid of playing the national anthem before every single sporting event. It should be saved for when our national teams play, why do we need it when watching AAA baseball or AHL hockey. We don't.

Not a low blow when you've defending them in the past.

As for the national anthem and him sitting, it's a silent protest. You don't have to like it, and you're free to speak out against him, but he's also free to sit if he wants to.

Lastly, it's time we get rid of playing the national anthem before every single sporting event. It should be saved for when our national teams play, why do we need it when watching AAA baseball or AHL hockey. We don't.

I support and defend our police over thugs, our soldiers, Legal Americans over illegals, my country including our Flag and National Anthem....all things that seem to get you triggered and all fired up.... just like your little angry avatar man.

This Kapernick shit has got to stop already. He had ONE good year....he's a bust, at least in the systems he's played in. As far as nobody hiring him well....he was offered 900k a year to play for Seattle....he said no, he wanted starter money....next backup was offered 850k and TOOK IT. Starter money? You haven't played in almost 2 years, were mediocre at best when you did play AND nobody else will sign you because of the baggage you carry. Having your BLM leader girlfriend scream about white devils is probably not helping your cause....ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR INTERVIEWER FOR THE JOB IS ONE OF THOSE "WHITE DEVILS". wonder how his WHITE MOM likes the WHITE DEVILS label???

He was also brought into Baltimore for a workout - their organization was bombarded with people flipping out that he's not worth the trouble and shouldn't be signed. Baltimore never offered and so the chase continues....Maybe he'll still get a chance this year when some QB breaks a leg, but considering some of the QB's signed BEFORE him are High School level players and Kappy was never considered, well.....the term "odd man out" seems to apply here.

I was happy to see James Harrison veteran LB of the Pittsburgh Steelers say publicly that if anyone on his team was to sit during the anthem they had better be in a wheelchair because if they weren't, they would be....and YES he's black. Kappy is nothing more than a whining Liberal baby with a soft mind, brainwashed by his girlfriends pu**y.....Most of the NFL has come up with the stance that if you sit, you're not going to get paid. To me that's his employer and if they wish to protest during work time then that's a direct reflection on the employer and if they should allow this....I would BOYCOTT watching any of them. Owners are thinking the same way and passing him by.... Protest any way you want...ON YOUR TIME NOT OURS....I hope this shylock is washing cars 3 years from now but as Liberals go....he'll cry enough to get a job somewhere.

The "injustice" that colon is protesting is the fact that equal opportunity has failed to produce equal outcomes. Tilting the table their way via "Affirmative Action", minority set-asides, and other programs that discriminate against whites, hasn't produced equal outcomes either. Equal outcomes will never be achieved because of the difference in IQ's between blacks and whites. The brain structure is different as well.

But yeah... waive your arms and cry about how da man beez keepin you down n sheeit.

That's really what it comes down to. Conservatives want equal opportunity for all, even whites. Liberals feel that the system must be flawed if there are not equal outcomes.

Why are there no cries for more divershitty among the NFL teams. Blacks are vastly over represented compared to their percentage of the overall population. Clearly the NFL is a racist organization.

You can't have it both ways.

So if I was a hardcore American, who understood freedom of speech can be painful, would I be miffed by a football player exercising his?

The right to free speech does not guarantee you an audience to listen to you. I have no obligation to listen to speech I find objectionable, employers have no obligation to hire him. It's a free market.

The right to free speech does not guarantee you an audience to listen to you. I have no obligation to listen to speech I find objectionable, employers have no obligation to hire him. It's a free market.

Correct. And @Caveman, I wasn't trying to call your post out in a negative light in any way. Just wanted to make that point of our rights can be painful to watch sometimes but we can't pick and choose. P&C nailed it. Hopefully the market will put a big dent in his merch sales.

Thanks..just as those on here who label me as a racist because I disagree with their antics..but as mentioned on another thread...they sure didn't seem to have any problems with the BLM screaming "Kill the police" and inciting riots...because.."they had a cause".

On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers during a Black Lives Matter rally/protest/parade in Dallas, Texas.

Six dead (including Johnson), nine wounded.

Where was the outcry then?

When do we start tearing down the Martin Luther King and Arthur Ashe statues?

Archived