Another anti American keeps the fire burning!

Caveman

ATTENTION!!!! THERE WILL BE NO NFL FOOTBALL IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA IF COLIN KAEPERNICK IS NOT PUT ON A TRAINING ROSTER AND GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO PURSUE HIS CAREER.

20882562_10159333726405515_3439814620051

Sure am and the internet is the battlefield of choice for red pilling people. Memes like yours are very powerful in this day and age. The left can't dispute photographic evidence very well.

• 4 weeks later...

ATTENTION!!!! THERE WILL BE NO NFL FOOTBALL IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA IF COLIN KAEPERNICK IS NOT PUT ON A TRAINING ROSTER AND GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO PURSUE HIS CAREER.

:) lol, I forgot about this...my Packers are supposed to be playing the Falcons in ATLANTA for the 8pm game.

Will the Falcons refuse to play in their own arena? Tick tock tick tock...

post edit...I just watched the Jayz video of the song he dedicated to Colin Kaepernick at his last concert.

ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD AND NO CLASS.

:) lol, I forgot about this...my Packers are supposed to be playing the Falcons in ATLANTA for the 8pm game.

Will the Falcons refuse to play in their own arena? Tick tock tick tock...

post edit...I just watched the Jayz video of the song he dedicated to Colin Kaepernick at his last concert.

ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD AND NO CLASS.

Well I knew I liked you for some reason. I'm a Packer fan too. Can't get SE to tell me his predictions on them yet though. You ever see this ginger?

Good morning '75 :) No, I hadn't seen that video, it's charming.

PC, I think it stinks politics has to permeate football. Especially Sunday football when, sure, we all have our own favorite team but yet, We're all supposed to be on the SAME TEAM. It's Sunday.

Good morning '75 :) No, I hadn't seen that video, it's charming.

PC, I think it stinks politics has to permeate football. Especially Sunday football when, sure, we all have our own favorite team but yet, We're all supposed to be on the SAME TEAM. It's Sunday.

:angry: Scratch that. Everyone is supposed to be on the same team EXCEPT the guy who is using his leaf blower during the Eagles game. THAT GUY IS OUT. :angry::)

:D I'm kidding...lucky me, the evil buzzing of his oversized vibratory cylinder only lasted about 2 minutes, today.

(giggle) with his shirt off...lol

Archived