ginger

The concert I went to the night before I flew to Binghamton was Jason Bonham and the Led Zeppelin Experiance and Cheap Trick with Foreigner and all three ROCKED THE HOUSE! I have many friends and Family in Doome County, I love the Geography but I feel sorry for the few that pay the freight of all the slugs you allow to move there and yes it SUCKS to be PEEMOSS! The weather isn't bad right now and I'm not in the flooded area so go fuck yourself pete.

MY THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU THAT THOUGHT FOR MY SAFETY! NO DISRESPECT TO YOU.

The concert I went to the night before I flew to Binghamton was Jason Bonham and the Led Zeppelin Experiance and Cheap Trick with Foreigner and all three ROCKED THE HOUSE! I have many friends and Family in Doome County, I love the Geography but I feel sorry for the few that pay the freight of all the slugs you allow to move there and yes it SUCKS to be PEEMOSS! The weather isn't bad right now and I'm not in the flooded area so go fuck yourself pete.

MY THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU THAT THOUGHT FOR MY SAFETY! NO DISRESPECT TO YOU.

I'm happy to hear that you are safe and unaffected by this terrible tragedy! Let's all pray for those who are dealing with this horrendous disaster.

I'm glad to see you're ok. Keeping dry? I remember when we had our floods, in particular the last one, it seemed to be a lesson in futility. Every time I've checked the news in the past few days it appears you still have rain. How about Miss Minnie Dach? Will she go out in the rain? Funny you went to the Cheap Trick concert at the Woodlands Pavilion and then it flooded. I looked at their set list and see they didn't play Clock strikes Ten, Boo Hiss! I'm glad the show rocked. My daughter saw them last year and said the same. I haven't seen them since they played the Speidie Fest many many years ago.

:) Memories! One of the girls at work was sick. I mean REALLY sick, right in the throes of the flu. The next day was my day off so I offered to switch days with her so she wouldn't lose the overtime she had already worked. :blink: I never left for the next 36 hours and had 30 additional people sleeping on floor mats. It took me over an hour to find a route to get home. :D I drove by Madneds house, and you know the silliness that takes over when you're tired, I thought "Oh, there's Madneds street, I wonder what would happen if I knocked on his door? SURPRISE!" I came home to a lake front property. The water literally stopped at my property line. LUCKY ME, NOT A DROP OF WATER. My neighbors down the street were not so lucky.

In any event BG, keep us posted and again, I'm glad you and your family are out of the woods. :)

Unaffected , not entirely but nothing I can't deal with, those who are flooded out and lost everything they owned and living at a G Brown convention center are the ones need your prayers. Houston is approx 627 sq mi and over 2 million people, thousands of homes are flooded out. There is no way to estimate the losses until the water recedes , 500k plus homes so you can imagine knowing how it was in Broome.

I remember people complaining that unflooded home owners were using the flood as an excuse to clean out their cellars when that wasn't the case. (at least on my street) My own next door neighbor had her nephews, with permission, pile stuff up at the curb across the street as well as in front of her house. He decided to use my space next door so his aunt could put out everyday trash along with ours without having to carry it too far.

All the more reason I'm glad Mayor David decided to discontinue those stickers. I really don't like having stuff accumulating. In fact I'm using the three year rule...if I don't use it in 3 years, out it goes.

I heard Debbie Preston is on her way to Texas in order to take over rescue operations in smaller towns & burgs. 😎

LOL Fred....years ago in Conklin before her "ascendancy" I tried to get the town to address storm drainage problems. We flooded 5 times from runoff. Crickets from her and their ignorant code inspectors. A big part of why we moved. Redo your finished basement every couple of years down to replacing studs?

She was a do-nothing back then. Moxie my ass. We had moxie...she had a town credit card to go shopping with.

From the BBC

"Di biggest storm wey United States of America never see for 13 years don land for Texas.

Dis Hurricane Harvey don scatter plenty houses and tori say e even don kill five people.

Hurricane Matthew wey bin happen for 2016 kill plenty people and scatter house join wen e happen."

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-41077102

Where are Antifa(gs) & BLM? Why aren't they down there to lend assistance?

Oh forgot, Soros doesn't pay for that kind of stuff. They'd have to pay for their own buses and food. Sorry blacks in Houston, your lives don't matter quite enough.

Archived