ginger

How much money has been donated to relief efforts by the Clinton Foundation? Oh that's right, they shut down once there was no influence to peddle. What ever did happen to all the money they took in? It's clearly not being used for charitable purposes.

Where you at, Hill? Have Barry and Mike offered up anything out of their pockets, other than class envy?

Meanwhile, Trump is writing a check for a million dollars out of his own pocket. What POTUS has ever done that? The dude works for free and drops a million out of pocket towards hurricane relief. It's never been done before.

The libs who claim to hate Trump, don't hate him, they hate our country.

From the BBC

"Di biggest storm wey United States of America never see for 13 years don land for Texas.

Dis Hurricane Harvey don scatter plenty houses and tori say e even don kill five people.

Hurricane Matthew wey bin happen for 2016 kill plenty people and scatter house join wen e happen."

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-41077102

Yes, the future ghetto talk..I mean language of America...I'm sure it will mix well with Spanish...our other soon to be main language

How much money has been donated to relief efforts by the Clinton Foundation? Oh that's right, they shut down once there was no influence to peddle. What ever did happen to all the money they took in? It's clearly not being used for charitable purposes.

Where you at, Hill? Have Barry and Mike offered up anything out of their pockets, other than class envy?

Meanwhile, Trump is writing a check for a million dollars out of his own pocket. What POTUS has ever done that? The dude works for free and drops a million out of pocket towards hurricane relief. It's never been done before.

The libs who claim to hate Trump, don't hate him, they hate our country.

Your statement is the problem with our democracy right now. Many of us believe that Trump is a poor choice for President, as would have been Hillary. To say that we hate our country? That is just plain wrong.

Your statement is the problem with our democracy right now. Many of us believe that Trump is a poor choice for President, as would have been Hillary. To say that we hate our country? That is just plain wrong.

Which part of my post are you referring to? What is the problem you refer to?

I choose my words carefully. Reread my post.

I could deduce from your post that you're confusing my statement about those who hate 45, with those who feel he is a poor choice for POTUS. Those are two very different things.

Reading comprehension is a vital skill when communicating with others over social media. It will prevent many unnecessary disagreements.

Yes, the future ghetto talk..I mean language of America...I'm sure it will mix well with Spanish...our other soon to be main language

The BBC is publishing this shit. Whatever happened to "the Queen's English"? They've long ago sold out, and are no longer credible. Imagine the reaction of all those Brits who hid out in the tubes to survive the German bombing raids if they saw this. If that generation were still alive then I'll just speculate there wouldn't be a Muslim mayor of London telling people to just accept terror attacks as a normal part of life.

Back on topic...

Harvey has caused quite a stir in my line of work. A lot of companies still won't even quote a policy, let alone bind coverage in the affected areas.

Cascade Locks OR is facing the effects of a wildfire that started yesterday. Expect coverage restrictions to come out once the decision makers get back on Tuesday.

In the mean time...

"Sir, is your house on fire right now?"

"No, but it will be in about 5 minutes"

"Not a problem, sir. What's your credit card number?"

A little insurance humor to lighten things up...

Which part of my post are you referring to? What is the problem you refer to?

I choose my words carefully. Reread my post.

I could deduce from your post that you're confusing my statement about those who hate 45, with those who feel he is a poor choice for POTUS. Those are two very different things.

Reading comprehension is a vital skill when communicating with others over social media. It will prevent many unnecessary disagreements.

I reread your post without beer. Somehow it reads better now. 😃

From the BBC

"Di biggest storm wey United States of America never see for 13 years don land for Texas.

Dis Hurricane Harvey don scatter plenty houses and tori say e even don kill five people.

Hurricane Matthew wey bin happen for 2016 kill plenty people and scatter house join wen e happen."

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-41077102

What on earth??? :o

Instead of "donating", how 'bout if trump just pays his taxes?

In all fairness it is the politicians that you so blindly follow as your god that create all the loophole laws for the rich to not pay taxes. You can't blame Trump for hiring people to take advantage of every available law. It is LEGAL to not pay taxes and your people make it just as possible as anyone else. It is just another left wing psyop you guys have all fallen for. A part of the identity politics strategy you guys have blowing up in your face right now.

Archived