Section 4 Football

sportsexpert

Interesting picks by Mike. Week 1 has to be the hardest week to predict.

http://www.section4football.com

Here's my take.

SV will beat CV by 2 or more TDs

CF and ME will be closer than 2 TDs and I like the Spartans at home.

Binghamton will lose to Liverpool

Ithaca will be crushed by Lansing 21+ points

UE/ Elmira will be close, nod to Elmira at home.

JC will beat Batavia (just joking)

Here's my take.

SV will beat CV by 2 or more TDs

CF and ME will be closer than 2 TDs and I like the Spartans at home.

Binghamton will lose to Liverpool

Ithaca will be crushed by Lansing 21+ points

UE/ Elmira will be close, nod to Elmira at home.

JC will beat Batavia (just joking)

Week 1, and often week 2 are bears to pick. I usually will settle for 1 more right than wrong in week 1.

Lansing is playing Moravia, Ithaca playing Auburn. I figure you meant Auburn over Ithaca (and not Lansing over Moravia...that is unless you are a Lansing alum)

Week 1, and often week 2 are bears to pick. I usually will settle for 1 more right than wrong in week 1.

Lansing is playing Moravia, Ithaca playing Auburn. I figure you meant Auburn over Ithaca (and not Lansing over Moravia...that is unless you are a Lansing alum)

Thanks Mike for doing what you do!! Yes I obviously screwed up on the Ithaca game. I just wanted to add some spice to the interest in section 4 football. Football is one of the best distractions we have in Broome County?

Love the site Mike... love the effort you put into it and enjoy it a ton. Thanks a bunch.

I think ME will be strong and actually hammer forks tomorrow. Those kids are huge and talented, all are young and should be an interesting two years for ME. However... Forks will be forks, always tough, well coached, great crowd. Classy kids on both sides, last one at ME literally ended with an embrace at the fifty between the lines.... class... should be a really fun one to watch, can't wait (Sports... if only the new parking lot was there...)

And... for what its worth, SV will be tough, I think they will be in second or third in that division with me/forks. Waverly is the heartbreak fan favorite after tragic loss of a player this summer in an MVA. Windsor will be down I think, CV will probably be about the same, a little better. They were extremely young last year, numbers were down. Class B football in this division will be great to follow. at the end... 4-waverly or owego, 3-sv, 2-cf, 1- me is my prediction. me beats waverly, forks beats sv... MONSTER sectional final game rematch of ME/CF..... JMHO

And... for what its worth, SV will be tough, I think they will be in second or third in that division with me/forks. Waverly is the heartbreak fan favorite after tragic loss of a player this summer in an MVA. Windsor will be down I think, CV will probably be about the same, a little better. They were extremely young last year, numbers were down. Class B football in this division will be great to follow. at the end... 4-waverly or owego, 3-sv, 2-cf, 1- me is my prediction. me beats waverly, forks beats sv... MONSTER sectional final game rematch of ME/CF..... JMHO

ME and CF will be interesting tomorrow night for sure. ME has a lot to prove IMO. They had a ton of injuries last season and they were young. We will now see what the next page looks like for them. The 4 state titles and the 62 game winning streak are deep in the rear view mirror now. This is the new/next group. Big change on the ME side is Coach Crooks is gone. Lots of questions to be answered. CF is also at a new beginning in a lot of the same ways ME is. Can't wait for tomorrow night!!

Here's my take.

SV will beat CV by 2 or more TDs CONGRATS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

CF and ME will be closer than 2 TDs and I like the Spartans at home. WRONG AND WRONG

Binghamton will lose to Liverpool CONGRATS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

Ithaca will be crushed by Lansing 21+ points NOT THIS WEEKEND

UE/ Elmira will be close, nod to Elmira at home. WRONG NOT EVEN CLOSE

JC will beat Batavia (just joking) CONGRATS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

I always told you to stick to sports instead of politics. Looks like I was wrong.

I don't see a problem on this site!

I do not view posts by Binghamtonian, SportSexPert, mulligan, kimber, Logical Attacks and Stray Cat. They are "fake information".

I always told you to stick to sports instead of politics. Looks like I was wrong.

I thought you ignored me?? I singled out the games that I thought could possibly go in a different direction than were predicted. I went with my heart with the ME game and I think you can see that I had reservations about ME. But 4 out of the other 5 I had a pretty good idea the original prediction by Mike might be off. That's pretty good I think? And the games I was right on you say I am "captain obvious?" Section 4 Mike knows more about section 4 football than anyone, so I don't think anything was obvious.

Please do me a favor and ignore me like you said you do? Liar. Thanks.

Tough night for my Spartans.... I still think they meet again week nine..... SV can't be overlooked however

I hope you are right about week 9! SV is now a bigger game for ME then CF was? ME might be playing Forks week 8.

Tough to tell from radio/stream, but it sounded like MEs option game and passing game are suspect?

I thought you ignored me?? I singled out the games that I thought could possibly go in a different direction than were predicted. I went with my heart with the ME game and I think you can see that I had reservations about ME. But 4 out of the other 5 I had a pretty good idea the original prediction by Mike might be off. That's pretty good I think? And the games I was right on you say I am "captain obvious?" Section 4 Mike knows more about section 4 football than anyone, so I don't think anything was obvious.

Please do me a favor and ignore me like you said you do? Liar. Thanks.

You obviously can't read. I deleted my ignores.

You obviously can't do sports.

You can't do common sense.

What can you do? Anything?

ME defense was very good. Wasn't really a three score loss other than the numbers if you know what I mean. One pickoff after it was over for quick TD and one score at half that almost wasn't. Offense has some work to do tho... and yea...SV game gonna be huge

ME defense was very good. Wasn't really a three score loss other than the numbers if you know what I mean. One pickoff after it was over for quick TD and one score at half that almost wasn't. Offense has some work to do tho... and yea...SV game gonna be huge

Even Coach G says the run is over. He said it's rebuilding time.

Lets see if I can do better than last week vs. Section 4 Mike? From last week I will take some victories, and moral victories: Liverpool over Binghamton, I picked SV to beat CV by more, I picked UE to not lose by as much as predicted and they won (I really thought they would win but the predicted score was so lopsided and Elmira was at home), I picked Ithaca to get beat by more by Auburn, and I fumbled on the CF/ME game. Overall I say I was 4-1 on my predictions.

This week:

UE will beat Liverpool by more than 8 points, Ithaca will not beat JC (not kidding, please god), CV and Windsor will be close with CV winning at home, and Norwich will almost beat Waverly.

Lets see if I can do better than last week vs. Section 4 Mike? From last week I will take some victories, and moral victories: Liverpool over Binghamton, I picked SV to beat CV by more, I picked UE to not lose by as much as predicted and they won (I really thought they would win but the predicted score was so lopsided and Elmira was at home), I picked Ithaca to get beat by more by Auburn, and I fumbled on the CF/ME game. Overall I say I was 4-1 on my predictions.

This week:

UE will beat Liverpool by more than 8 points, Ithaca will not beat JC (not kidding, please god), CV and Windsor will be close with CV winning at home, and Norwich will almost beat Waverly.

Gotta pick all the games to claim a "better than.....Section 4 Mike". No piece-part or cherry pickin' :-)

I HAVE dropped that from Tractor to a Plow Mule game The Bingo/Corning and SV/M-E games too.

Gotta pick all the games to claim a "better than.....Section 4 Mike". No piece-part or cherry pickin' :-)

I HAVE dropped that from Tractor to a Plow Mule game The Bingo/Corning and SV/M-E games too.

LOL!! The games I point to are the games I see a different outcome then you do. The games I don't point out, I agree your prediction is correct. I am picking every game like you in affect.

Archived