Turn

M_Sable

Has anyone seen "Turn: Washington's Spies" ?

Great series, confusing at first, but by Season 2 you're hooked.

'75 should love it, despite some Hollywood mistakes.

Great series indeed!

Ozark which came out on Netflix this summer is another one I got hooked on. Great show as well!

Great series indeed!

Ozark which came out on Netflix this summer is another one I got hooked on. Great show as well!

Ozark was the guy laudering money for mexican drug cartels right? I watched that one if so. Pretty good.

Has anyone seen "Turn: Washington's Spies" ?

Great series, confusing at first, but by Season 2 you're hooked.

'75 should love it, despite some Hollywood mistakes.

On netflix?

I got it it on Kindle...not sure about Netflix, but likely. Bear with it... first two episodes drag, then you can stay up all night watching more. At least I did.

Cool. I just haven't been in the mood to hit netflix lately. I'll search for it to see. I keep hearing about Black Mirror or Dark Mirror on netflix too as being pretty good but have no idea yet.

Cool. I just haven't been in the mood to hit netflix lately. I'll search for it to see. I keep hearing about Black Mirror or Dark Mirror on netflix too as being pretty good but have no idea yet.

Black Mirror is just plain bizarre! But in an absolutely phenomenal way. Each episode is different and no reoccurring characters. I may re-watch this winter I liked it so much.

Bloodline on Netflix is another good one although the last season (3) is a bit meh.

I'm 8 episodes into season 3 of Narcos. Holy cow what a show! The subtitles have an interesting effect for me - can't multitask so I get fully engaged in the plot.

That's one thing I like about the show, it adds that extra sense of realism, but it also forces you to focus on the show itself instead of doing something else, that is unless you speak Spanish as well, then you can understand it just fine.

I'm 8 episodes into season 3 of Narcos. Holy cow what a show! The subtitles have an interesting effect for me - can't multitask so I get fully engaged in the plot.

It just keeps getting better every season. S3 is hitting it out of the park!

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished it. Pretty good I must say. M_Sable, did you know that 2 days ago in 1780 Major John Andre was hung? All I can picture is the actor that played him when I read that.

Archived