WBNG Nick Aresco

a taxpayer

Visited a larger TV market last week. It was nice to see a newscast not staffed by 16-year old news children. Was also nice to hear them talk like normal human beings instead of 1950's news readers saying "Ay" instead of "uh" and "Thee" instead of "the". Can't stand the morning crew delivery on Channel 12 every morning.

Morning news sucks on WBNG. Miss Kerr either needs throat loungers or surgery. Her voice is like a teacher running her nails down a chalk board. Who ever types for the lower running tape needs spell check. I can't watch WBNG either in the morning or night. Whats gets me is what they call local news. And don't forget all the head nodding. Reminds of the dog you use to put in your back window.

Morning news sucks on WBNG. Miss Kerr either needs throat loungers or surgery. Her voice is like a teacher running her nails down a chalk board. Who ever types for the lower running tape needs spell check. I can't watch WBNG either in the morning or night. Whats gets me is what they call local news. And don't forget all the head nodding. Reminds of the dog you use to put in your back window.

She has nice boobs though.

Archived