We have laser technology to create, kill and steer hurricanes.

19April1775

oh no, i think they are shitbags but I don't think that we have "frikkin' sharks with laser beams on their foreheads" that can stop hurricaines and ... i am just sitting back eating popcorn waiting to see if they have the sack to finally go after the dems and thus the clintons... breath holding not recommended

oh no, i think they are shitbags but I don't think that we have "frikkin' sharks with laser beams on their foreheads" that can stop hurricaines and ... i am just sitting back eating popcorn waiting to see if they have the sack to finally go after the dems and thus the clintons... breath holding not recommended

Satellites, not sharks.

I can't HARP enough to you to check out HAARP! Jesse Ventura did a show called the conspiracy theory and you can find it on you tube maybe not all of its true but it sure makes you Wonder. After all they USED is the. Master of weaponry.

Might still play a factor but they have moved on to space based technology. Much more effective.

I can't HARP enough to you to check out HAARP! Jesse Ventura did a show called the conspiracy theory and you can find it on you tube maybe not all of its true but it sure makes you Wonder. After all they USED is the. Master of weaponry.

Oh, well if the country's top scientific minds like Jesse Ventura have called it a conspiracy it is probably just that. I mean, he has a background in . . .

Keeping his name out front however it is possible.

maxresdefault.jpg

Certainly HAARP exists. It is a joint Air Force, Navy and University of Alaska project.

We bounced a laser off the moon in 1962 with the LLR project. That wasn't an attempt to shoot it down. It was research on laser ranging and measuring any atmosphere.

It must be a frightening world for you to live in if all science and research is evil. Ignorant people fear such things.

You're not a "flat earther" by any chance?

Read this carefully. 100% real from declassified documents. If they were willing to do this I'm sure letting a hurricane kill people and property is quite small potatos. President Kennedy said no.

"In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.

The plans were developed as ways to trick the American public and the international community into supporting a war to oust Cuba's then new leader, communist Fidel Castro.

America's top military brass even contemplated causing U.S. military casualties, writing: "We could blow up a U.S. ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba," and, "casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation."

Details of the plans are described in Body of Secrets (Doubleday), a new book by investigative reporter James Bamford about the history of America's largest spy agency, the National Security Agency. However, the plans were not connected to the agency, he notes.

The plans had the written approval of all of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and were presented to President Kennedy's defense secretary, Robert McNamara, in March 1962. But they apparently were rejected by the civilian leadership and have gone undisclosed for nearly 40 years."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

The document is available online. The pages are numbered. Their wonderful ideas start on page 7. It is just a fact, we have some crazy ass evil people in the deep state, military industrial complex, whatever you want to call them.

http://nsarchive2.gwu.edu/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

Ok. But I still don't see the connection between killing Cuban emigres and causing hurricanes.

The point is they tried to pull off a 9/11 style intentional death of Americans before, literally the plan was to kill Americans to trick us into going to war with Cuba. I was responding to the disbelief that if our government had the technology to stop hurricanes Harvey and Irma they would have. That is an absolutely false assumption. I offered Operation Northwoods as proof.

No question history is full of such things.

Hearst and Pulitzer started the Spanish-American War by publishing that the USS Maine was attacked (with no evidence).

Supposedly Lord Churchill wouldn't allow two destroyers (as were prepared and ready) to accompany the Lucitania the day after a U-Boat stopped and sunk a merchant ship in the same waters off Ireland where it was ultimately sunk.

The Soviet Union attacked Finland in 1938 as a "defensive measure"

That's nothing to do with technology. That's the sleazy business of diplomacy.

And Lord knows how much information is withheld to protect sources. Supposedly an agency had intercepted information on the Saudi terrorists who struck the Pentagon and World Trade Towers but it came from such a high level and easily uncovered source that it was not acted upon. All a great theory. Where is the evidence?

Would the military cause or allow a hurricane to hit the US? For what godly purpose? And I don't believe they have the ability but chose not to use it.

Would the military cause or allow a hurricane to hit the US? For what godly purpose? And I don't believe they have the ability but chose not to use it.

Obviously we differ in that I believe they do have the the technology. I wish I knew the answer to your questions. Maybe if we knew why they hatched a plan in the 1960s to fly planes into buildings, blow up ships with our own military personnel aboard, set bombs off in American cities then blame it on the Cubans, to trick us into war, we could answer those questions. How about there are many psychopaths in our government? I mean look at Hillary for crying out loud.

(tongue in cheek) Man Made Climate Change...I think it's written somewhere that when Jesus died there was a thunder storm and an earthquake.

On another note, psst Bubba, how are things in Texas? I know a few people in Florida that are suffering from the heat , no AC no fans, sleeping in their vehicles for AC. They have to go to work. I also heard the price of things is really jacked up. Same in Texas or is the power mostly back on?

Power is on everywhere the water has subsided and demolition and construction is going on everywhere, cleanup is going to go on for months. My place was untouched as well as the rest of my family in Katy and Spring. All roads are open and things for most are back to normal. Everyone pitches in here to Make Texas Strong! Thanks for your concern. Fortunately I was in Binghamton that week but I returned through all that crap. I flew in and rented a van back so I could bring some personal things back. It was a wild ride back let me tell you.

Archived