Endicott, don't listen to Kyle Washington. He's an alcoholic with no basis in reality.

Guest Diane

http://www.pressconnects.com/story/news/local/2017/09/12/businessman-calls-endicott-mayor-step-down/654505001/

Kyle Washington has no credibility. He's a known alcoholic who has been in and out of rehab the last 10 years. I'm not saying I'm a John Bertoni fan, but the accusations from Washington are not fair.

I haven't read the article, but I did notice your first reaction was to call the guy a drunk.

John is a good guy, if the other individual had a problem with him, he should have addressed him, or the group when he was there. When you hire a guy to be the mayor and he is away at a mayor's conference, don't hammer him in a forum with no ability for retort. If he was home watching football.... fair game, but at the mayor's conference you are paying him to attend? I don't live in the village, I don't have a horse in the race but JMHO, and that said... I probably wouldn't have jumped right in calling the other guy a drunk either. But hey, diffrn't strokes I guess.

• 1 month later...

Archived