So much for the "it is a tax cut for the rich" lie.

19April1775

Haters can go to the 6 minute 10 second mark and listen to some details of the tax plan if you can't stand him saying he wants to work with democrats for the first 6 minutes.

The pundits are calling him more of an Independent, than a Republican. That is not a bad thing. I've said all along he was a 3rd party candidate who hijacked the Republican line on the ballot. The last thing this country needed was another establishment politician from either side of the one party that there really is.

Mike Pence is one of the sponsors of the Fair Tax. The deep state aka swamp would cause a civil war before they'll ever let that come up for a vote.

http://www.fairtax.org

He says that the rich won't gain, but the only numbers any of his administration have put out have contradicted this. Until he puts an actual official set of numbers out, neither side can say who will stand to gain or lose.

He also said if the rich have to go up they will. He said the target he most wants to help is the middle class individual via their rates being cut and by creating more jobs via lower business rates. What happens then is everyone hears business tax cuts and spin it to rich people tax cuts. Two entirely different things most of the time.

^ I'm glad all of you are so flush. Free college for prisoners, free college for everybody, free school supplies, free wifi downtown .Let me know when we have free steam cleaning for carpeting and upholstery.

^ I'm glad all of you are so flush. Free college for prisoners, free college for everybody, free school supplies, free wifi downtown .Let me know when we have free steam cleaning for carpeting and upholstery.

Holy shit ginger. Me of all people and you didn't see that as sarcasm!?

Archived